• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

This is a very nice big cast! It looks like we’re going to have a mixture of newcomers and veterans.

Nice to see familiar faces like Sarah Natochenny, Bill Rogers, Marc Thompson, Michele Knotz still Erica Schroeder still being part of this new era of Pokemon. I believe I also saw Megan Hollinshead in the cast list in one of the other episodes. I’m assuming she will continue to voice Nurse Joy in this series.
It doesn't seem like she's voicing Nurse Joy this time as she's not listed in Episode 3 where she appears. Sounds to me like it's Erica Mendez for this series who also voices Mollie.

It doesn't seem like she's voicing Nurse Joy this time as she's not listed in Episode 3 where she appears. Sounds to me like it's Erica Mendez for this series who also voices Mollie.
I guess Megan wasn't asked to returning voice Nurse Joy despite the fact she's was in that series I suppose?

A bit disappointing that Hollingshead didn't return as Nurse Joy, would have been nice but at least she is still in the dub
Sort of like in Journeys where Sean Schemmel returns despite he didn't came back voicing Lucario yet he plays other characters such as Dracovish.

I guess they’re sticking to the trend they started since BW, where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny get a new VA every new series.

I was hoping they would break that trend after Journeys and keep Megan Hollingshead as Nurse Joy in Horizons, especially since it’s basically the same Nurse Joy design from Journeys.

But it does appear that Hollingshead is still in the Horizons voice cast in some capacity, so that’s always good to see.

I guess they’re sticking to the trend they started since BW, where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny get a new VA every new series.

I was hoping they would break that trend after Journeys and keep Megan Hollingshead as Nurse Joy in Horizons, especially since it’s basically the same Nurse Joy design from Journeys.

But it does appear that Hollingshead is still in the Horizons voice cast in some capacity, so that’s always good to see.
Yeah, not like she's not gong anywhere once again like in the past when she moved to LA 20 something years ago.

The new 4kids Flashback podcast interview with Norman Grossfeld said that the dub initially could've been done in Canada...

You don't know how Canada ocean funi dubbed DBZ worked initially???

I would just clone the voice of Hollingshead as nurse joy to enjoy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom