• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

It’s so interesting not seeing Sarah’s name on the top of the main cast list anymore, and only as a “supporting role”. It’s going to take me a while to get used to it.
One time I learned supporting characters show up more then recurring ones, maybe we’ll hear more of her!

One time I learned supporting characters show up more then recurring ones, maybe we’ll hear more of her!

True! She also voices Chansey in the anime since DP. I’m not sure how many times Mollie’s Chansey has appeared in HZ, but I’m certain she will voice it when it does.

I can also see her voicing Liko’s mother since she has voiced main protagonists’ mothers in the past (Delia and Johanna). I can see her voicing Liko’s grandmother too.

If Ash is returning in the anime then who will be his new voice actor?

Well Sarah Natochenny is the “de facto” voice actress of Ash Ketchum established by TPCi. So she would definitely be voicing him, should he make an appearance in HZ.

Unless she personally decides to retire (which seems unlikely due to her age, and because she has confirmed to still be active in HZ), or some unforeseen circumstances occurs where she is forced to step down from her role as Ash. She is going to be the voice of Ash in any future “official” media set by TPCi.

Last edited:
It's Paul Castro Jr.'s time to shine this week in Paldean Winds and he's joined by Robb Moreira (another VA from the main anime) as Aliquis's Brother.

You'll also hear Julia Gu and Elinor Vanderburg as well.

It's Paul Castro Jr.'s time to shine this week in Paldean Winds and he's joined by Robb Moreira (another VA from the main anime) as Aliquis's Brother.

You'll also hear Julia Gu and Elinor Vanderburg as well.
Wow, another Winx Club voice actress has joined Pokemon!

As said above, Elinor voiced Aisha (aka Layla, depending on what name you best know her as) in the 3Beep dub of the show.

Back
Top Bottom