• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite fruit is orange juice!

The glucose, combined with all the vitamins and minerals gives a good brain boost.

I recommend orange juice mixed with coffee.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE

OMG!!

REMEMBER WHEN I JOKED THAT ZEXY WAS A JESTER BOMB IN CHESS MAFIA BEFORE ENDGAME FLIPPED THAT HE WAS MAFIA INSTEAD?

DC7966A7-E838-43E8-BAFC-4A0DCCB2D6AA.jpeg

What are the actual odds that Zexy actually gets a Bomb role in literally his next game?

My theory: He thought up to soft Bomb as a Mafia Traitor to not attract the kill on him. ExLight ratted him out, not knowing that he was Bomb. If ExLight knew of a Traitor, he would not out like this and instead keep the game going in hopes that he and his Traitor friend could put another mislynch in.

This explains Zexy’s weird behavior in softing a bomb in the first Day Phase of the game, and how last night he said something along the lines of that there will be no bomb, because he actually isn’t a bomb.

oink oink oink
lechonk is amused

evil lechonk no would have tied wagons tho...
You didn’t know for sure they were Mafia or not.

Also, bussing, town cred, etc.

You did it in your last scum game.

Vote: Zexy
Sorry man, I just think it’s the safest option :bulbaLove:
I am going to cringe so badly if he really isn’t Bomb, because I made that joke, and I completely forgot about it when the Bomb claim was made. The odds of him actually getting an uncommon role like Bomb after I joked about him having it in just the previous game are astronomically low. Him being Mafia completely explains why he kept on sussing me and instilling paranoid about me potentially being Mafia with EVERYONE ALIVE at every opportunity he had. It wasn’t because he is Town trying to solve the game or to look smart in case he was correct, but Mafia trying to cause paranoia on an obviously Town slot. A Town Zexy would NOT have continued sussing my slot after my vig claim for sure, especially after no counterclaims were made! He would have thought and said something along the lines of “If HumanDawn can still Vigilante Kill, and FinalArcadia is the Independent, then we can prove his role that way, and he is likely not a Serial Killer but Town.” like any reasonable and based Town member, but then he said scummy as hell stuff like I am a pair with DawningWinds because he said he will stop posting because of my outrage on Zexy like as if we actually planned this to happen so DawningWinds can be on the downlow when I have called out DawningWinds a few times as a player and put him in my PoE!

You didn’t know for sure they were Mafia or not.

Also, bussing, town cred, etc.

You did it in your last scum game.
You also probably figured that ExLight was scum and that he would untie the votes like he promised, and if you untied them, then you would look worse and lose all your Town appearance.

(I say appearance and not cred, because cred implies that he earned something.)

I am going to cringe so badly if he really isn’t Bomb, because I made that joke, and I completely forgot about it when the Bomb claim was made. The odds of him actually getting an uncommon role like Bomb after I joked about him having it in just the previous game are astronomically low. Him being Mafia completely explains why he kept on sussing me and instilling paranoid about me potentially being Mafia with EVERYONE ALIVE at every opportunity he had. It wasn’t because he is Town trying to solve the game or to look smart in case he was correct, but Mafia trying to cause paranoia on an obviously Town slot. A Town Zexy would NOT have continued sussing my slot after my vig claim for sure, especially after no counterclaims were made! He would have thought and said something along the lines of “If HumanDawn can still Vigilante Kill, and FinalArcadia is the Independent, then we can prove his role that way, and he is likely not a Serial Killer but Town.” like any reasonable and based Town member, but then he said scummy as hell stuff like I am a pair with DawningWinds because he said he will stop posting because of my outrage on Zexy like as if we actually planned this to happen so DawningWinds can be on the downlow when I have called out DawningWinds a few times as a player and put him in my PoE!
oink oink oink
u are sooooo wrong btw. future u facepalm at this
lechonk not evil. lechonk good boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom