• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex pls vote some rando

Also, because wynaut and also to check if comet is related to this, I am gonna do the thing. NO ONE ELSE PLS FOLLOW ME ON THIS, KEEP THEM FOR TOMORROW

@ZinnLav @TheCapsFan
Roll my Zinn D20 (orange, if possible)
you may as well have scum claimed tbh

@FinalArcadia

Can you please vote for ExLight?
You got it, boss :ayeaye:

UNVOTE: JamieIsBored
VOTE: ExLight

I was more asking about her potentially being bomb killed. Would her action still go through?
That is something I am legitimately not sure about, if using the dice after I'm dead retroactively makes me win. I feel like no, though, since I think being killed is just a loss... but I'm not certain and won't vote Zexy to take the chance lol.

You got it, boss :ayeaye:

UNVOTE: JamieIsBored
VOTE: ExLight
Thank you FA! :bulbaLove:
oh here he is

see I told yall I shot mint
I'm super duper undeniably the strongman
which makes it weirder that you say you are not a godfather

I guess it is some kind of obvious joke?

I mean, if you are not godfather, then Zexy is, and he probably redirected Snowy to himself then, or someone else to get the Town check on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom