• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Strawberry is good! I am looking forward to trying vanniluxe flavour :D ( that's a joke, no need to be afraid you vanniluxe that are reading this )

Vanilla's my favorite specific flavor, but my favorite kind of ice cream (if that makes sense) is the banana split blizzard from DQ!

I love chocolate and mint chocolate chip flavored ice-cream.

I love vanilla ice cream. It is plain, but I like its creamy factor. I also like it with caramel, but hot fudge can do too.

I love chocolate the most because It not only taste great but comes combines well with other flavors of ice cream and possesses so much variety
(Mocha chocolate chip for instance). I do enjoy seasonal flavors as well such as pumpkin spice and eggnog

My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla, because I can use chocolate syrup or/and whipped cream for extra deliciousness.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom