• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♫Feng's Shop of Sexy Galore♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
because i'm too lazy to sprite it my self...
splice Pt drifloon as base with HG pidgey. Retain drifloon's colors.

with this request i would also ask you, feng, if you want to be affiliated? i deem your sprites to radiate epicness^^:-D more dunsparce power to you!
~morru

zombiemuselavaridge.png

That's hawt, no pun intended. I like it, a lot lot lot. Thanks a bunch. You just made the 'sexy galore' part of this shop ledgit.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a banner?

What I want is, sort of a "Fire and Ice" theme, with Arcanine and Walrein on opposite sides (Arcanine on the left, Walrein on the right).
If this is possible, I dunno maybe it's too hard, I'd like to have a firey background on one side, and an icy background on the other side. The backgrounds would be the opposite of the pokemon over them, like:
Walrein would be in front of a fiery background, while Arcanine would be in front of an icy background, and the backgrounds would sort of merge/fade into each other at the middle.
In the middle, maybe with a bit of overlap on the pokemon, I'd like it to say "Fire and Ice". However it fits is fine.
Like, it could be "Fire and Ice", or it could be
Fire
and
Ice
however works best. If you go with the latter though, 'and' should probably be smaller then the words "Fire" and "Ice". going further, it'd be kinda cool if the font/color etc of the word Fire looked fiery, and likewise icy for the word Ice.
if that's too complicated or you don't wanna do it that's fine, but thanks in advance!

derianicefire.png

Watercolor Vulpix or Ninetails please?

How about both?
:)
ninetaleslineless.png
vulpixlineless.png

Last edited:
hey remember when u made my sig for me? its 2 big. can u shrink it 2 160 px? plz and ty :)

could you make me this banner

people:red on the right and blue on the left
background:map of kanto
text:LETS DO THIS!
text details:in bold white and sort of transparent

because i'm too lazy to sprite it my self...
splice Pt drifloon as base with HG pidgey. Retain drifloon's colors.

with this request i would also ask you, feng, if you want to be affiliated? i deem your sprites to radiate epicness^^:-D more dunsparce power to you!
~morru
pidgefloon.png

Whoops I didn't see this!
dunsparce themed shuckle and qwilfish please

Sorry, I can only do one order of anything from one person at one time.

(Awkward confusing silence)
hey remember when u made my sig for me? its 2 big. can u shrink it 2 160 px? plz and ty :)
No problem! Resizing is easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom