• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

I think Light is mafia that bussed Piko. And his posts would put Raven as his partner.
This is the part where I tell you I don't bus as mafia unless it's like a last resort and you tell me that meta stinks and is unreliable and I tell you like whatever its true

he logically should have pursued Zexy (I’m not saying we should have lynched Zexy instead
As I said a few hours before EoD, I wasn't liking Piko's posts and felt like his slot was a lot weaker compared to Zexy who was putting a lot more effort in analyzing the game state.

The only thing that had me remotely leaning Piko as townie was his joke vote on me D1 which is hardly a sturdy reasoning. His posts, which included shoving me into the scumreads while shoving Zexy into the townreads, kept giving out red flags and ultimately it made me scumlean him.
Zexy might've been a hypocrite at some points, but that itself isn't AI, specially because it's harder for people to be self-critic. But when Piko fails to notice that, and gives such distinct reads despite me and Zexy having similar behaviors, that screams inconsistency from mafia that isn't engaged in keeping up with the discussions on thread.

The thread was hot so they had a chance to hop on both wagons to be able to try to ensure a mislynch or to gain town cred. When he asks Raven why he unvote, it looks like it might be a slip up, and that raven ruined the chances of them mislynching a townie, and Lights chance of jumping wagons. Both wagons had good cases (seriously don’t try to deny it people) so being on either wagon wouldn’t have been scummy, especially when one had me to hide behind.
Scum chats are a thing, hi.

I asked why because if Piko turned out to be a mislynch, depending on Raved explanation, I'd be willing to townread him more. Similarly, if Zexy had been lynched and flipped green, I would've scumread Raven more.

We just so happened to have the scenario where his vote removal is actually townier as it guaranteed the Piko!scum lynch to happen, and where his reasoning details doesn't matter too much, but I don't think it's ever unreasonable to ask why the sudden mind change when the wagons are at a critical moment?

For what it is worth, I started hating hard on Piko when he only had 1 vote, no one but Caps would have given the Piko case a second thought had I not put a huge spotlight on it. Even Caps himself stopped adding kn the case and just said he is comfortable enough as is, while I would keep building. These are not two wagons that happened organically, mine kinda did (Mido and LICH were both ramping up against me little by little no one pushed them to and Piko obvs lol) but Piko's hinged more on me spamming so much that two more people just noticed and followed (one being you), probably because they were not so confident on me being scum more than anything... Except now you somehow consider it?

I don't see how her last post is good, she's throwing shade at two people that were key points in Piko's lynch. I can understand thinking one of them might be mafia (which apparently she's accusing me off??? despite most of her ISO on me being NAI-Townleaning??). But yea, pretty off.

Again he‘s hardly mentioned Piko in a negative light vs how much he’s brought up Zexy excluding answering my direct questions. So this honestly looks like it comes out of nowhere. There was the small bit about talking about mechanics, and Piko s read on him, but he hasn’t really expressed any belief that screams “Piko could be mafia” or any intent to lynch him.
At the time there was something bothering me, but there wasn't anything too tangible. I tied the wagons because tied wagons often force scum to make a move, which is always useful for extra information in later days. But then I had some free time, and read his posts more and just decided he had a worse look on him than Zexy, as I explained in my previous post.

Also, haven't caught up on the entire situation but I feel this doesn't exactly give Zexy town points yet either? I've seen a lot of times when there's only two major wagons that both are scum.
Considering how the Piko-Zexy wagons started because of them bickering in-thread a lot I would be surprised if that was the case. Piko seemed pretty defensive and resistant, and so was Zexy. It feels weird for me to think they started pushing wagons on each other when they could've just tried redirecting the conversation somewhere else onto a common point (i.e. me who was being scumread by both at the beginning of the phase).

For what it is worth, I started hating hard on Piko when he only had 1 vote, no one but Caps would have given the Piko case a second thought had I not put a huge spotlight on it. Even Caps himself stopped adding kn the case and just said he is comfortable enough as is, while I would keep building. These are not two wagons that happened organically, mine kinda did (Mido and LICH were both ramping up against me little by little no one pushed them to and Piko obvs lol) but Piko's hinged more on me spamming so much that two more people just noticed and followed (one being you), probably because they were not so confident on me being scum more than anything... Except now you somehow consider it?
uh is this supposed to be @ me?
I'm not considering you as a viable scumbud

I don't see how her last post is good, she's throwing shade at two people that were key points in Piko's lynch. I can understand thinking one of them might be mafia (which apparently she's accusing me off??? despite most of her ISO on me being NAI-Townleaning??). But yea, pretty off.
It is good in the sense of pushing discussion in the correct way. I was just about to ask you what you think of her considering you town read Raven and she tried to connect you with Raven. And I am SUPER glad I got the answer I expected before even getting to ask.

The chance of exactly one scum in Mido Ex Raven is too hard to pass up. LICH is the best case on the inactives and better than every single one of the three, but in the off chance they flip town, the day is wasted. While you three are a much more interconnected system.

non related to the game but tomorrow is brazilian valentine's day... and i was thinking... anyone wanna eat chocolates together??? :notworthy::notworthy:

... Let me phrase it differently. Saying Mido post was good was a sort of test because I want to set the tone for tomorrow wagons in case I die. Take some distance from all three of you and see who does what.

I did consider you towniest and Mido scummiest before I came up with this idea (that you three first settle it out, then low actives get 2nd-3rd votes on someone, then Caps and I finish it). The way you reacted kinda means you passed this test.

In the sense that I believe if scum!you saw me warming up to Mido, you would have to shush it down to not get on my bad side. But glad to see your feeling of the situation stayed intact.

non related to the game but tomorrow is brazilian valentine's day... and i was thinking... anyone wanna eat chocolates together??? :notworthy::notworthy:
... I am your dad considering your previous joke post, so no valentine chocolates with me eww. Mido would be no too for the same reason (not to mention she became a mean mom on you recently)

So I guess, go eat chocolates with your buddy (as mom says) Raven. I approve of him as my son-in-law (regardless of alignment), just so you know :) But I will only give my OK if you side with me when I sign the papers with your mom

Well, guess I'm late to the party again...

Wait, I'm confused - does that mean if you don't evolve you're more likely scum?

I somehow feel like I've either missed something or am just unable to understand what's going on lol.
Raven being confused.
Mint isn't vanilla, as she's obviously mint...
...this one was so bad that I deserve to get slapped outta the earth's orbit for it.
1686500548153.gif

Breaking the ice is always a pain...
Who do you think is scum and why? (He asked, completely ignoring the fact that nothing significant happened at all)

And while we're at it...
VOTE: ExLight
Policy.

UNVOTE

VOTE: DawningWinds
The way I see it, it's your job as a trainer to protect us from wild Pokémon. Given that you are neglecting that duty, we will start a revolution to free us from our trainer.
Afterwards we'll just scram and let those Charmanders eat our dust.
They are faster than us but also fewer in numbers, so the majority of us should be able to leg it while the slowest of the group get charred XD
Joke post.
Damn I forgot to bold :bulbaFacepalm:
NAI
NAI
I know what you're trying here, but I'm certain the result will be the same (unless this game is bastard)
But alright ig
VOTE: DawningWinds
NAI
Also I didn't see your posts, I just forgot to hit send and once I actually did the page refreshed lol
NAI
NAI
At this point I think it's not too unreasonable to expect jaison krasta and wissen schaftler to not show up anymore, they haven't even confirmed their roles despite being online since game start.

Not exactly my style, but as of now I'm fine with killing one of them, the first half of the day is over and it would be kinda stupid to D1 lynch among those who actually play given the circumstances.
Scummy since he suggested it and it would be a while before he actually voted one.
VOTE: wissen schaftler

Can't announce things and then not follow up with corresponding actions, and since Hammer ain't a thing in this game I feel perfectly fine placing my vote here (at least for now).
Vote that came only after others followed his suggestion. Scum.
Might be that they're just fooling around, although given the game state and their participation so far it's debatable whether this is appropriate or not.

If they really know then this must mean they are scum buds. Could also be scum trying to drag a town with them. One way or another I feel like my vote should stay where it is for now.
This was in response to Zexy questioning Wissen saying that Jaison is mafia. Wissen posted a post calling Lich ASura. Seems pretty clear he was messing around, so this comes off as just grasping at straws. However I will give points for choosing Wissen over Jaison.
A player that's almost non-existent unnecessarily increases the poe and is likely to not use his potential upgrades though. I can see where you're coming from, but this strategy only works in situations where all involved players show at least some degree of participation.
Don't get me wrong, you know that I'm not the kinda die hard serious guy or anything, I'm as silly as the next guy and certainly not a high value player.
It's just that a slot that barely meets the required post minimums and barely tries to provide anything reasonable or useful within those posts will be a hindrance one way or another, regardless of alignment, and is certainly more hindering to town than to scum as scum is at least aware of the alignment of the corresponding player and therefore can work with it.
This doesn’t quote anything but seems to be a response to a light post. Seems to be just a philosophy difference.
I have no idea how that could be possible but

I was trying to say that I didn't quite understand what your post was supposed to tell me (might be a language barrier issue or maybe I'm just stupid lol)
My apologies if I appeared disrespecting or trolling or something like that :notworthy:
More genuine confusion and NAI stuff.
It's alright sir, not a native speaker either (which pribably played a significant part in my confusion in the first place) :)

I see your point in going for a no Lynch, but I still consider clearing slots that seem likely to stay an enigma in a game that had already issues kicking into the next gear as not that unreasonable.

Fair enough. Can't really oppose your reason, should've gone all in immediately.

Honestly, I don't mind that much though, at least things seem to start happening now and me being the D1 lynch would be as good as any at this point, unless you absolutely want to enforce a no Lynch, that is.
Philosophy differences again.
Raven realizing that I’m always right.
Of course he'll say yes now lol
NAI
Weird. Inactivity can't be the reason so there must've been something wrong behind the scenes.

Anyway...
I've gotta re-read the last 3 pages in a more calm situation, have only been loosely following up.
Shouldn't take longer than an hour (unless the thread suddenly starts completely escalating, which might happen as jaison just popped in apparently).
NAI
I was the one who brought you up as a lynch candidate in the first place, even if I've not voted you. Why not go after me first then, given that I'm the one who got the stone rolling to begin with?

I really hope that's not the reason, this would suck unbearably and I'ld feel really sorry for DawningWinds if that's the case, especially given how long it took to fill the game to begin with :(
Like the first half. It’s questioning another‘s post. Town for that part. The second…sigh NAI but really wish people gave the host some more respect.
Understandable, if you still consider it necessary during D2 go ahead, I won't object for a number of reasons, one of them is that...

...I'm definitely still a vanilla according to this post, and I ain't even useful when I have a useful role because I tend to look shady af, so as a vanilla, the only thing useful I can provide is my flip and the analysis you guys can make based on it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to die or anything and please don't see this as throwing or admitting defeat, because it's not like I've given up. But the thing is, I kinda ran into a brick wall with the speed of a rifle bullet and ended up smashing my face really bad lol.
It's reasonable that you guys have difficulties to trust my slot after what happened and I'm ready to face the consequences if necessary.

But we'll see how things develop during D2 ig
This is a very self aware post. Town lean.
OK, this is nothing, I literally just woke up and will go over what happened once I'm gone more carefully soon, but two things I wanted to comment on...

I don't think that's how it works mate, if I got the explanation right, players have a move pool after evolving and their ability gets randed.
And this one might be wrong, haven't double checked, but I'm pretty sure the rules said that you can't get the same action two nights in a row. But like I said, take this with a grain of salt (or check for yourself ig)

Your point is absolutely valid, but I mostly wanted to comment on this to tell you that I'm a dude :ROFLMAO:
NAI
I don't like this

Scum theater is a thing

My interactions with dawn dusk were mostly about a miss-communication issue.
Maybe there wasn't a reason, could be a player with little to no scum experience (and I'm aware that mentioning that also throws shade at me lol)

Also informing you too that I'm not a woman while I'm at it XD

@LICH KING how many games of mafia have you played in the past? :)
Clarifying, and gentle pushing on LICH. I would give this post a town lean.
Damn, I forgot to quote some posts :bulbaFacepalm:

OK, this isn't too wrong, but I'ld still prefer to wait a little longer atm.
@DawningWinds how is the status, are there issues? Dude Jinjo and Eli both jump ship or did you just not get an answer yet? :)

I don't think that Mido is mafia, I feel like she wouldn't have started the wagon on me and instead go for the inactive lynch, maybe even building a case on me afterwards (aka today).
In addition to that, in a Mido/Wissen W/W scenario I feel like Mido would have thrown wissen under the bus, which is another reason why I want to have wissens slot around a little longer and potentially engage with it.
You know me so well :bulbaLove:
Yeah, I see what you mean, my bad :bulbaFacepalm: :notworthy:
NAI
Reminds me of a certain game where a jester who fakeclaimed cop and gave a fictional result ended up killing the godfather XD

Don't sweat it, it happens, especially with a photo that's as unrecognizable as mine lol
Just wanted to clarify this because I'ld kinda feel like a catfish otherwise ^^'
Naughty naughty catfishing people.
VOTE: JamieIsBored

The only inactive without a pressure vote, also I feel like this slot kinda slips the radar so this is a great way to create pressure+keep the slot relevant imo.
….So day one Raven saw and understood my points about voting inactives…and now tries to vote one again. I can only see this as looking for an easy mislynch.
Ahoy Elieson! :bulbaWave:
NAI
I didn't say that it is or isn't the case, I just pointed out that it could be a possibility. Besides, as long as we don't know who scum is, it is not too unreasonable to at least assume that players with little/no scum experience are involved. This does not mean that it actually is the case, but I also think we shouldn't dismiss the possibility too fast.

I get your point, but I feel like snowy rather summed it up because the follow up question (Why vote Zexy?) would be weird and kinda random if it was stated alone. Several possibilities for this reaction come to mind, from Snowy not trusting Mido to Snowy trusting Zexy to Snowy not seeing how Mido's vote on Zexy is supposed to be reasonable and taking a position of disagreement on it. I could get deeper into this, but in the end it's just hypothesis and maybe some wifom.
Town. He acknowledges what is and isn’t wifom. Wifom is okay to use, but not as a defense or a case. Just as an acknowledgment of “You can say you would but we’ve seen the opposite” type of thing.
Unvote
I'm not achieving anything with this atm.

VOTE: Phase Extension

Will reread from the start of D2 soon, have been following rather loosely for the last ~30h so I rather wanna look at things more closely, might not be able to make it tonight anymore though. I'll try to, but I won't make any promises.
…………………….no duh.
Sorry for having been rather absent so far during D2 guys, I got my shit together for the most part now.
Here's what I noticed during my reread of D2 and what I wanted to add/ask (I might split this over several smaller posts because navigating in big posts with lots of quotes can be a pain on mobile).

Except they didn't? Wissen approached LICH on a weird way and the only reaction LICH showed was rather weirded out given their reaction. Their only reaction with

How do you know that? Especially after calling wissen a troll yourself? What makes you think that they are involved in any way with each other and not just randomly picked by a troll?

This is wrong, LICH interacted literally one time with dawn dusk and the others never did.

You state that, but given the history of interactions between the two of them, I don't see anything that supports this statement?
The fact that you pull this off and keep throwing shade at LICH while presenting "facts" that are... inaccurate to say the least.

Is this really just a joke or are you hiding an actual thought behind a joking appearance?

I feel like it's never a good idea to dismiss events, there's almost always a chance that one notices something while re-reading at a later point. I'm aware that this is a game philosophy difference, but I still felt like commenting on it.

Why would we, I don't see much of a reason to kill LICH atm?

(Weak) tinfoil, but.. Was this a slip,

followed by a correction

and a cover up justification?
Not a reason too immediately lynch the slot since it's mostly a really weak tinfoil, but I felt like still mentioning it.

Same thing I told Zexy earlier in this post
Also, why does no one mention the interaction with Pikochu?

But why? I still don't get to what makes you think that. Why would anyone have a reason to think that you would think LICH is scum if dawn dusk gets killed? On what base should anyone connect LICH and dawn dusk? I'm sorry if I sound kinda degenerated but I just can't comprehend how "dd gets killed -> LICH sus" has any foundation, they had a minor interaction about the everstone and that's about it. LICH even asked you themselves - why would they kill dawn dusk? For what reason?
This whole thing starts to feel oddly obsessive at this point if it didn't earlier already
Also you sus Caps for killing dawn dusk to make you think LICH is sus - after checking the interactions with dawn dusk, I feel like if anything it would feel more like someone is incriminating Caps, given that dawn dusk said

so it would rather look like caps shutting down someone who's susing him (and this scenario itself is already ridiculous but at least it would be (kinda) reasonable) than LICH killing dawn dusk imo.

Your thoughts on my tinfoil? XD

Looks like bus+wifom gambit or scum trying to get town cred via a safe town flip, if anything I'ld like to reverse the order and even then I'm not really after snowy, not enough to go by from my pov.

I don't like this at all, feels like scum trying to orchestrate two town lynchs

Fair point

...what? He's already stated multiple times that he thinks it's weird that you seem to piggyback him, how is he guiding you if he calls you out for following him?

So what are you thoughts on Zexy asking you about who you want to be the lynching wagons then?

The way I see it, it never needed it to begin with. Again I'm wondering how this idea even developed.

How can you forget about someone as wonderful as him :bulbaLove:

Again, explain me how these two things are logically connected by the single interaction about the everstone (or point out what I've missed, maybe I'm completely overseeing a detail and totally making a fool out of myself the whole time), and given that's pretty much the only reason you are building a case on them I can kinda understand their reaction.

I absolutely hate doing reads and read lists, and every time I'm asked for them I already know beforehand that I'll look more sus afterwards.

OK, so I'm sus for following a suggestion that was originally made by you? Can't find your OG post in that regard, but I know that Caps addressed this at some point, see below:

VOTE: Zexy

I feel like you're twisting things (like the accusation of Caps possibly guiding you), I have the impression that you try to direct the wagons, and I don't like the whole LICH thing at all (although I'm willing to change my stance on the last point if you manage to elaborate how the dawn dusk death has the potential to incriminate LICH more than anyone else).
I would call this a very town post. It’s level headed, questioning, full of thoughts and research. Engaging and starting conversation.
Hmmmmmm...
But why would scum!LICH do this

...if they could've just stayed quiet and allow the mislynch to happen or even go on and support it?
Town. Engaging.
But they never supported either wagon, they pretty much stated that voting Jamie seemed like the worse idea out of the two and that even a wissen lynch would be kinda hasty at the time.
So why would scum!LICH divert the attention from the jaison and also point out that lynching wissen might also be a little rushed?
Town.
Unvote

I'm not confident enough in my vote anymore.
I will say that this a town lean on its own. My theory with him and Light was based on Light’s reactions to this. But Ravens own looks like someone feeling unsure and not wanting to be unconfident when voting.
I was struggling already after my follow-up interaction with Zexy, and after thinking about the whole thing for a good amount of time, I felt like I should give it the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't exactly look great on my part I guess, but I'm rather sus then regretting not listening to my instinct for now.
Self awareness.
Fair enough, I knew it would look weird. No regerts.
Unless I remember something wrong though (didn't check), I created a 3-3 by unvoting - which honestly just looks worse, ngl.
I disagree that the unvote is weird (on its own.) Admittedly I didn’t realize that he created a tie by his unvote and by doing so and openly admitting it in thread makes me think he is town while Light is mafia alone That was hoping for a mislynch while he hid on his scumbud for safety. I might be thinking too much into though.
I'll stay with mommy in case of a break up! XD
Good boy. Mommy will take better care of you.
Have you ever guys considered that I tried to create a tie, avoiding being on a mislynching wagon while also saving my scum bud?

Probably based too much on wifom, but...
After this, I think it's fairly reasonable for you to expect getting killed anyway, so go ahead and do it now so people can use your thoughts for reference on D3.
So you upvoting is scummy regardless??

[/SPOILER
So overall…I don’t even know. Raven can do solid posts but he‘s also had plenty of posts that aren’t. He’s kind of just there. Doesn’t even have that many interactions. I think he’s gotten better as the game has progressed, but there is still just a lack of quality content. Too much floating.

I wouldn’t say strong town or scum lean.

Understandable, if you still consider it necessary during D2 go ahead, I won't object for a number of reasons, one of them is that...

...I'm definitely still a vanilla according to this post, and I ain't even useful when I have a useful role because I tend to look shady af, so as a vanilla, the only thing useful I can provide is my flip and the analysis you guys can make based on it.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to die or anything and please don't see this as throwing or admitting defeat, because it's not like I've given up. But the thing is, I kinda ran into a brick wall with the speed of a rifle bullet and ended up smashing my face really bad lol.
It's reasonable that you guys have difficulties to trust my slot after what happened and I'm ready to face the consequences if necessary.

But we'll see how things develop during D2 ig
Did not read all the Mido ISO on Raven yet, but this struck me out immediately.
I do not really consider this a town post, I think it is NAI at best, if not slight scum leaning. Pretty sure if I was scum in his shoes I would have said something very close to those lines immediately after the mislynch too to gain sympathy. In fact town!me would be less likely to just accept defeat like this, try to defend myself more because my mislynch DOES harm town. This is not about you facing the consequences only, the entire faction is punished alongside you, this is only really acceptable town logic when there are counterclaims and 1 mislynch = 1 scum with absolute certainty. I cannot be certain Raven meta is like mine, so it could be phliosophy NAI for most people, but deep down it is scum lean FMPOV, if only slight cuz WIFOM.

I would call this a very town post. It’s level headed, questioning, full of thoughts and research. Engaging and starting conversation.
As much as I do not like to admit it since that post is a case on me, agreed. The only thing that strikes me as off is that we KNOW the other option was scum. Like, if the wagons were me and another mislynch I would town read him too for this despite knowing he is wrong. Now... Not so sure it is not fabricated. It is thought out, but could still be good scum thought out.

I will say that this a town lean on its own. My theory with him and Light was based on Light’s reactions to this. But Ravens own looks like someone feeling unsure and not wanting to be unconfident when voting.
Again an argument I could see working if both wagons are town, in fact it is best play to be unsure on both if you are wrong for both, but knowing the other wagon is scum makes me paranoid. It could be that scum!Raven actually wanted a No Lynch, not bus Piko but also not have me flip yet, so a case on me can be made again the next day, any No Lynch is a free +1 for scum at the cost of having to act it right for just a bit longer. But Minish showed up and ruined it.

What I mostly get from this is that scum Raven and scum Minish together is not likely.

I disagree that the unvote is weird (on its own.) Admittedly I didn’t realize that he created a tie by his unvote and by doing so and openly admitting it in thread makes me think he is town while Light is mafia alone That was hoping for a mislynch while he hid on his scumbud for safety. I might be thinking too much into though.
You are thinking too much into ExLight scum, me Raven scum. Neither of us is really objective. This is the kind of thing I would let Caps settle really.

I am sorry to say this, Raven, but you seem like the single most informative flip at the moment. Insight into Ex, Mido and Minish at once. Maybe even wissen/Elie if scum. Probably the best scenario we can work with on the info we are at now.

Still not super sure I sus you more than LICH (or even Mido), but I am not so sure where to look after if they flip town, while if you do, especially with all the d3 ppl having to commit for or against you, there will be much more to work with.

I was thinking of waiting but from what I have seen from Mido and ExLight I am satisfied enough to push this.

Your best bet if you are town at the moment is to pray that the RNGods bless us with some good power roles and results tomorrow.

If I die, please vote for Raven tomorrow.

Sup y'all?
NAI
Here you go....
1685926505832.png
NAI
NAI
Wissen...
NAI
Are you high? ...
Reaction to Wissen calling him ASura. Genuine confusion. NAI
Why should we lynch Jaison Krasta, when clearly Wissen has no proof...
Not just following along, and speaking out agains the mislynch. Town.
And we aren't even sure that Wissen is a filthy Char... Mafia..
Again he questions the theory that was tossed out. He’s looking for logic and facts not conjecture. Town.
It seems like Caps is a scum and is desperate to cut down town members...
This was in response to Light. I’ll give a scum lean being LICH didn’t provide any backup to what he was saying.
If my memory serves me, I didn't interact with Jaison and sure as hell my interaction wasn't friendly (or comfortable) with Wissen...
I’ll say NAI for this since it is clarifying the obvious.
Caps and Raven had more interactions with dawn dusk and why would I kill dawn dusk?
And what reason do I have to kill him?...
NAI.
And why did you and Caps vote Jaison out, when clearly Wissen was the one who was more suspicious...
Town. Follows logic and questions those who caused the mislynch.
.....Early interactions, about that Everstone thing?
NAI
You guys were the one's who bought up with "Wissen is a newbie who outed his scum buddy" theory.
NAI
And then voting Jaison when clearly Jaison could have been a Scum if and only if Wissen is a scum...
Town.
That chance was too low...
You preferred Jaison over Wissen, so as to get a double kill possibly?
Town
You and Caps seem more sus to me...
Scum only because again nothing to back it up.
I don't suspect Wissen at the moment.
Solid. Not really anything to suspect the slot on.
I do wish someone subs in quickly...
NAI
It's just that the probability of Wissen being a scum was more than Jaison Krasta...
Definitely repetitive and would like more from them. He was responding to Zexy questioning him so there are some points for that. But I’ll lean more towards NAI. It’s not really scummy but not really townie.
I think it's pointless to argue with each other, while half the people are asleep...
….Scum since this does seem like hes trying to avoid conversation.
Coz according to your hypothesis, Wissen is a scum who outed his scum buddy...
I mean Zexy did ask why, and he did answer. :ROFLMAO:
No idea.
Man you contradict yourself, why do you want to vote Snowy when you think he is a Townie?
Or did he become a Townie just because he subbed out?

Vote: Zexy.
So caps did point out that the posts quoted here were from different day phases, but I give town points for actuallly backing himself up this time.
Taking the post out of context and Zexy liking the post, pretty much sums it all.
…I don’t even know.

I actually town lean on Lich. Not the best communication, but it isn’t as though they aren’t trying. Lich just joined May 30th. He is knew, and it does feel like there is a bit of a language barrier, but that part is a guess. For a new player they seem to have solid and consistent thoughts, despite the pressure of those like Caps and Zexy.

Yeah LICH was the kind of lynch that would work better early on, as the game keeps going the info gained from sticking to a case like that all day is getting ever less. If they are scum, we can catch them through process of elimination later.

I still sus more than a super null like gentle because of voting me and not Piko, but that is not enough to dedicate an entire day phase to.

Back
Top Bottom