• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! I’m new

mastermind lissi

Deep portal, time travel, all the love we unravel
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! It’s Lisia! I know there’s already a user called Lisia here, but she’s my favourite Pokémon character and I’d rather use this name than my real name. I have my own poke verse au thing and you can talk to me about that (are there dms here?). Well, I’m a big Pokémon fan and I hope I can help on these forums!

Haha yea, I was debating wether to use nihilego or lisia, as they’re my usual internet usernames, but someone already took nihilego. As for the question, pretty much all of it! I’ve read most of Pokespe, watched some of the anime, and played the newer games (starting Gen 8)! I like taking the game characters and giving them my own personality and story (kinda like Pokespe). That’s pretty much it!

Hi hi! Welcome!

I love Pokémon AUs please talk to me about your AU ahhhh

And yes we have DMs! We also have a Writer’s Workshop and the Bulbablogs, in case you want to talk publicly about your AU. In any case, welcome!

Hi! It’s Lisia! I know there’s already a user called Lisia here, but she’s my favourite Pokémon character and I’d rather use this name than my real name. I have my own poke verse au thing and you can talk to me about that
Double the Lisia double the fun or so they say! Hi Lisia, it will be strange but no worries, I'm sure we'll all find a way to differentiate the two of you. I hope you'll share your AU with all of us!!

(are there dms here?)
Yes! There are! You may notice a little envelope icon to your top right, your inbox is there! Let me know if you need any help figuring out how to start one (they will be dubbed "conversations" in your inbox.

What's your favorite Pokemon? Glad to see another Lisia lover!! Her design is stellar.

welcome to the forums!! awesome to see another pokespe reader around so ive gotta ask;; have you read swsh pokespe? ...its not fully out in english yet but i still thought i'd ask just to check if you're caught up with it

also 100% understand stealing names from pokemon characters, i go by marley and sonia which are both stolen from pokemon characters LOL

ahh nice!! i have some issues w swsh pokespe story wise, but i still like it just because i like galar and the characters a bunch; i'm glad you're enjoying it so far and if you ever wanna chat about anything feel free to!

i hope you have fun around the forums ^__^

Haha yea, I was debating wether to use nihilego or lisia, as they’re my usual internet usernames, but someone already took nihilego. As for the question, pretty much all of it! I’ve read most of Pokespe, watched some of the anime, and played the newer games (starting Gen 8)! I like taking the game characters and giving them my own personality and story (kinda like Pokespe). That’s pretty much it!
Actually I'm kind of curious now... what made you a fan of Lisia (Pokémon) in the first place?? she (the character) is pretty cool isn't she!? LOL

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom