• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

HONOUR! WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT THEM IN IF YOU HAD THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Hm. He always does have such a cool act going on. Maybe that's a little bad or their relationship? Like he never shows what he really feels and it annoys Falkner.

HONOR! WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT IF YOU DIDN'T PUT THEM IN BECAUSE WE TOOK THEM OUT BECAUSE YOU PUT THEM IN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Whereas Falkner is always open about his emotions.

...I give D:

Yeah, Falkner seems more open about his emotions, but way more blunt about how he feels about something. Morty, to me, seems like the type to dodge a question if he was asked something that made him a little nervous. (E.g. If Falkner asked if the shirt he was wearing looked good, and if it was really bad)
Falkner seems the type that would just go "I hate it," while Morty would kinda be like "Uhm..Well y'know..."

HONOUR! WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT THEM IN IF YOU HAD THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Hm. He always does have such a cool act going on. Maybe that's a little bad or their relationship? Like he never shows what he really feels and it annoys Falkner.

OMG GUYS, LARGE FONT + FULL CAPS + COLOUR = EPIC WINZ!11!0!11!222!

In all seriousness though, just because so many americans were so utterly lazy in the past that they couldn't be bothered to pronounce the "u" and so it was deemed an "official" spelling doesn't mean we can't all get along, American, Canadian & British alike ;)

I think maybe the reason Morty puts on a cool façade all the time is that falkner's so serious and sensitive he doesn't want to burden him with any of his troubles.

OMG GUYS, LARGE FONT + FULL CAPS + COLOUR = EPIC WINZ!11!0!11!222!

In all seriousness hugh, just because so many americans were so utterly lazy in the past that they couldn't be bothered to pronounce the "u" and so it was deemed "official" doesn't mean we can't all get along ;)

I think maybe the reason Morty puts on a cool façade all the time is that falkner's so serious and sensitive he doesn't want to burden him with any of his troubles.

TOTALLY. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, AFTER ALL.
Who you callin' lazy? It's pronounced "on-er" not "on-ore".

Interesting theory... I always thought it was because he had disconnected parents who basically drilled into his head: "Sit down, shut the fuck up, and look happy."

That makes alot of sense. And then this gets Morty all stressed out, before he "explodes" and gushes out all his problems to Falkner, and then they have a night of cuddling. :D
Maybe Falkner wants to share the burden with Morty.
But what kind of problems could Morty have? He's not Superangst Gym Leader (that's Volkner's job. *Shot*) as far as I can tell. Nobody particularily hates him. (Although I have a sneaking suspicion that sometimes his ghosts push him off the bridges in his gym for a laugh...)

Interesting theory... I always thought it was because he had disconnected parents who basically drilled into his head: "Sit down, shut the fuck up, and look happy."

And then Falkner's parents babied him to no avail, so Falkner wants to be independant?

Whats with all the colored cap locks? But also not so much all his ghosts but I think Gengar would push him off the bridge because that pokemon seems mischevious is my eyes :)

Tyranitar: You should know because you have that pokemon in your party

Me: Please don't bring that up

Gengar is certainly mischievous.

What do you think Falkner would do if Morty, say, forgot Falkner's birthday? And vice-versa, what if Falkner forgot Morty's birthday?

Gengar is certainly mischievous.

What do you think Falkner would do if Morty, say, forgot Falkner's birthday? And vice-versa, what if Falkner forgot Morty's birthday?

I dont think Falkner would say anything at all. He'd just get all upset and annoyed with Morty over it, and a little hurt.Mostly annoyed though.

Morty would get all...I dont know...self conscious I guess. Worried that Falkner was getting tired with him or didn't care maybe?

I'm not going to be on for a week gaiz.... I'll scan the picture when I can. And i put U's in certain words too. [sub]dang americans...[/sub]

I dont think Falkner would say anything at all. He'd just get all upset and annoyed with Morty over it, and a little hurt.Mostly annoyed though.

Morty would get all...I dont know...self conscious I guess. Worried that Falkner was getting tired with him or didn't care maybe?

Falkner would just say nothing and end up writing like 10 pages in his diary about it XD

I think Morty would get in a bit of a huff about it.

Falkner would just say nothing and end up writing like 10 pages in his diary about it XD

I think Morty would get in a bit of a huff about it.

He so has a diary.
"Dear Diary Journal,(because he totally wouldnt admit it was a diary)
Morty forgot my birthday! That jerk! Y'know what?! I'm gonna be all silent about it, that way he gets uncomfortable, and ends up freaking out and saying sorry, and then I can be the cuddler, not the cuddlee! Muahahahaha!"

He so has a diary.
"Dear Diary Journal,(because he totally wouldnt admit it was a diary)
Morty forgot my birthday! That jerk! Y'know what?! I'm gonna be all silent about it, that way he gets uncomfortable, and ends up freaking out and saying sorry, and then I can be the cuddler, not the cuddlee! Muahahahaha!"

Totally! Falkner could be a good cuddle-seme.

But I don't know if that really fists his persona, because he is somewhat shelled in, even around Morty, I'd imagine.

Last edited:
I can picture Falkner & Morty cuddling in cute chibi forms Falkner cuddling Morty with closed eyes and a small heart on topof his head and Morty having a 'what the?' facial expression and a ? over his head

Heh. I can totally see Falkner secretly liking the cuddles, but not admitting it. XD

And maybe sometimes just being a little punk and randomly will plops in Morty's lap or into his arms all like "... >:| *wants a hug. no questions asked.*" and Morty more than happy to comply (after getting over the "...huh?"). B)

I'm one of those apparently many people who contains a high enough percentage of crack to 'ship this. :D

I... okay, I really don't know why. I guess it's because... well... You see...

Yeah, I'm just going to go with "I like both characters, and their personalities, from what we see, have the potential to be interesting together".

Haha, I am kind of laughing at the idea of Falkner going all "CUDDLES NAO, YOU DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION". xD That is just adorable, rather IC, and a funny image.

**Falkner gets home, slams door**

[Morty]"Hello?"

**Falkner plops onto Morty's lap**

"Do I get an explanation?"

"No. Hug me. Now."

Happy huggy time!

Welcome, Kelteana ^^

And I think Cuddling is the only thing Falkner is seme in. Morty just seems to be dominant in their relationship. *Shrug*

Mm; I'm really, really not a fan of the whole seme/uke stereotype in general, but I sort of see both of them being... not especially dominant. xD Like, Falkner would be dominant except that he doesn't want to seem too forceful and he's kind of wtf about it anyway, and Morty might be dominant except that he wouldn't want to push Falkner and is just laid-back enough to not care that much one way or another.

...in other news, I just got both of their phone numbers in HG/SS. I am vastly amused.

Falkner: "Call me at a specific time and we'll talk about how great my dad is!"
Morty: "Oh, great, you can be part of my training routine. See you!"

They have... interesting priorities. I wonder how that would factor into their relationship... Could be fun to try and find out.

Falkner: "Call me at a specific time and we'll talk about how great my dad is!"
Morty: "Oh, great, you can be part of my training routine. See you!"

They have... interesting priorities. I wonder how that would factor into their relationship... Could be fun to try and find out.

Their phone numbers are next to each other did you notice that? ROFL!

Back
Top Bottom