• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

**Falkner gets home, slams door**

[Morty]"Hello?"

**Falkner plops onto Morty's lap**

"Do I get an explanation?"

"No. Hug me. Now."

Happy huggy time!

D'awwwwwwwww. Morty would be totally ok with that. He wants to hug Falkner all the time. If he had his way, they'd hug 24/7.

D'awwwwwwwww. Morty would be totally ok with that. He wants to hug Falkner all the time. If he had his way, they'd hug 24/7.

Even if he does have to be the cuddle-uke. That's the only time he gets to be an uke but it doesn't count because it isn't sexual.

Yep he likes hugs...lol my Gengar in HG has a nature that sounds like it wants to be hugged lots too ;)

Even if he does have to be the cuddle-uke. That's the only time he gets to be an uke but it doesn't count because it isn't sexual.

They'd argue over whether or not being Cuddle!seme counts as being normal seme.
Falkner: "Yes, it counts! I was seme!"
Morty: "Mhm. You keep thinking that."

I'm really, really not a fan of the whole seme/uke stereotype in general,

Well, I wouldn't call it a stereotype per se, it just seems like an easier way to discern who's dominant. But I see what you mean ^^

While we're on the topic of fluff and hugs...

Morty must be comfy to cuddle with. I don't blame Falkner for liking. :)

I wholeheartedly agree that Morty is excellent pillow material. The scarf, man... Seriously, who doesn't love those cute little images of two people curled up wearing one scarf?

Oh, and on the whole seme/uke thing, maybe 'stereotype' wasn't exactly the right way to put it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I often don't think of who is or isn't dominant as a vital factor in a relationship. Fun to think about, sure, but it just bugs me when immediate reactions to pairings are "okay this one's seme and this one's uke". Pet peeve. ^^;

...I believe I just brought up the scarf. At risk of starting a fanclub within a fanclub... is Morty's HG/SS design awesome or is it awesome. (Mainly the scarf. Obviously.)

I wholeheartedly agree that Morty is excellent pillow material. The scarf, man... Seriously, who doesn't love those cute little images of two people curled up wearing one scarf?

Oh, and on the whole seme/uke thing, maybe 'stereotype' wasn't exactly the right way to put it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I often don't think of who is or isn't dominant as a vital factor in a relationship. Fun to think about, sure, but it just bugs me when immediate reactions to pairings are "okay this one's seme and this one's uke". Pet peeve. ^^;

...I believe I just brought up the scarf. At risk of starting a fanclub within a fanclub... is Morty's HG/SS design awesome or is it awesome. (Mainly the scarf. Obviously.)

I totally agree with the seme/uke thing. On rare occasions it DOES actually apply well to a couple (Surge/Bill has some pretty obvious seme/uke dynamics) but in most couples it's just burdensome to force those roles onto the characters.

I totally agree with the seme/uke thing. On rare occasions it DOES actually apply well to a couple (Surge/Bill has some pretty obvious seme/uke dynamics) but in most couples it's just burdensome to force those roles onto the characters.

I think it's just the yaoi fanboy/girl coming out in all of us that's making us (me at least) define the dom and sub.

Oh, okay. ^^ You're right.

Oh for sure. That's why I tend to prefer Slash to canon gay couples. It's such a cliche.

I've noticed that from what I've heard. Apparently there's always a big, manly guy as seme, and then a little pretty boy as uke. That is cliche :/

I've noticed that from what I've heard. Apparently there's always a big, manly guy as seme, and then a little pretty boy as uke. That is cliche :/

Yeah, that's pretty much how it always is.

NEW TOPIC! :O

If Falkner or Morty were having a bad day, how would the other help them?

I'm thinking if Morty was upset, then Falkner would make him a super-special dinner or something.
Morty would take Falkner for a walk on the Bellchime Trail.

Heh, I forgot to answer my own question.

Ahem.

Anyway, I think if Falkner were feeling really down, Morty would make all his favorite splurging foods and they'd cuddle in bed and watch one of their favorite romantic comedies.

If Morty were feeling down, he'd go on a really long walk around the city to clear his mind, and when he got back, Falkner would write a really nice romantic poem and leave it somewhere where he could find, surrounded by flower petals. And they'd have a candlelight dinner and some quality time.

I totally see Falkner being adorably shy and awkward about comforting Morty, in general. (my headcanon says Falkner is terrible at relating to people and understanding other people's emotions.) And Morty finds it sweet that he's trying so hard to cheer him up. That, in itself, would probably make Morty's day better. <3
(Like the idea of him going out of his way to make Morty's favorite dinner, even if it's something he personally doesn't like. >3>.)

Morty? He'd likely pick up on Falkner's mood being... worse than usual. D8 Either-way, considering the topic, this might come easier for Morty. Maybe he'd offer to do Falkner's chores for the day, cuddles as he listens Falkner's rants, etc... Also down with Gallade's idea of having private walk with him along the Bellchime trail. :>

Aw, Aruscio~> That all sounds sweet, too. ...Heh. Quality time or *quotes* "quality time"~? ;> *gets brick'd for being a perv. lulz.*

Hush you! If we drive this thread to sex again Luna will yell at us! ^_-

And yes, I agree that Falkner would have a veeeery awkward time cheering up Morty. Which is why he's not as cuddly with him as the other way around in my scenario.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it always is.

NEW TOPIC! :O

If Falkner were upset I think he'd come home really angered because he lost a pokemon battle against his father and he said a mean thing to him with his face all red and then break down into tears because he felt so worthless after...Morty would probably hug him while he's sobbing and then they'd go to the Ruins of Alph and go see the unowns flying around and that'd make Falkner happy :) (lol and Lyra would be exploring with her Unown report while Silver's trying to look for some to capture and they'd run into each other XD!)

And if Morty would have a bad day I can picture him trying to hold back the anger when coming home and poor Gengar would be sad too. Falkner would try to cheer him up and so would Finch, then they'd go to Tin Tower to see Ho-Oh flying by from the rainbows yay!

They could watch a chick-flick romantic comedy together. I bet they both really like romantic comedies, even the ones that have cheesy plots and bad acting. **coughcough**Woman On Top**coughcough**

Something like Leap Year or Failure to Launch.

And if they wanted something REALLY morbidly funny they'd watch Death at a Funeral.

Back
Top Bottom