• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

Lol I drew a picture on Morty trying to control his psychopath Gengar while Gengar's holding a chainsaw and laughing manically! I put Falkner in the way back looking really scared

Sooo... Yeah... I had promised threatened XD to do this earlier but I only just now got around to it so here it finally is:
FalknerMorty.png

XD
They've swapped clothing.

^ Ffff. Beautiful. <3 *thumb up*

S-Sorry, Morty. But I think the scarf looks better in blue/white. *A* *wants it*

Sooo... Yeah... I had promised threatened XD to do this earlier but I only just now got around to it so here it finally is:
FalknerMorty.png

XD

That is so cute! Almost looks like a cross between one of my icons and one of your recolors. Nice placement! Fufufufufu!

FalknerMorty.png

XD
D'awwwwwww~ Awesome work! Both poses are strangely fitting, although Falkner's build looks just the slightest bit off, but not a big deal. That scarf... it looks fluffy. Can I get one, please?

Falkner in that pose... <3 He looks so bossy and yet amazing.

...now I want to know why they swapped clothing.

D'awwwwwww~ Awesome work! Both poses are strangely fitting, although Falkner's build looks just the slightest bit off, but not a big deal. That scarf... it looks fluffy. Can I get one, please?

Falkner in that pose... <3 He looks so bossy and yet amazing.

...now I want to know why they swapped clothing.

As to why I swapped their clothing... it was just something I had said I would do forever ago.

As to why THEY swapped their clothing... well XD
You know it was something Morty just absolutely BEGGED Falkner to do.

As to why I swapped their clothing... it was just something I had said I would do forever ago.

As to why THEY swapped their clothing... well XD
You know it was something Morty just absolutely BEGGED Falkner to do.

Well, it's better than the crossdressing kink that we all know Morty has. Right? Riiight? **crickets chirp**

You should do one for when they dress down. Slacks and button downs? XD

Goodness. You abandon a forum for awhile and your favorite and nearly dead topic gains eighty pages. Life is so unfair. I have a lot to read through!

D: Sorry I've been so inactive.

Eee, those sprites are adorable! <3

Someone think of a topic :V

Goodness. You abandon a forum for awhile and your favorite and nearly dead topic gains eighty pages. Life is so unfair. I have a lot to read through!

FFFFFF. Same happened to me. Well. Sort of. *just joined this forum after reading to the last page*

It took me a good day, but I managed to do it. |Db

Well, when posters go on post vacations, or, you guessed it, postcations, another group of posters threadjacks the thread. When that group postcations, another group thredjacks it. Thus, the cycle continues. Go back through the thread archives, or, you guessed it, the last 83 pages of this thread, and you can even observe the pattern taking place.

Anydangway, we are in DIRE NEED of a new topic. Thus, I take this opportunity as a prime one to threadjack. Here we are:

Eventually, every couple reaches a date stagnation, or, you guessed it, stagdation point. This is a notorious relationship plateau when the romance turns into broken-record-esque repeating of the same old phrases, and both members, deep inside, just wanna cut the crap and get to the hawt smexy tiem. In other words, the relationship drags along like something... funny... that drags along, until something insanely interesting or awesome (or tragic) happens that shocks them back either into a lively relationship or breaks them up.

When F&M's relationship reaches the stagdation point, what would happen that shocks them out of it, and what would be the outcome, tragic, awesome or otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom