• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HonorShipping Fans [Morty/Falkner]

When F&M's relationship reaches the stagdation point, what would happen that shocks them out of it, and what would be the outcome, tragic, awesome or otherwise?

As much as I like the guy, what if Koga passed away? D:
Falkner and Janine argued alot over their fathers, right? But they were friends/rivals? So Falkner might get sad over that and Morty tries to comfort him...that might take them out of stagnation x.o
Sorry Koga D:

Ooo, new topic! Um... *thinks*

Maybe if Falkner's dad came back and intended to take over the gym, once more? I'm sure the kid's reaction will depend on your headcanons of what his dad is like. He might put up a fight with his father, as much as he loves him (the idea of seeing Morty less = do no want!), or he might step down since the gym was never actually his? >:

Ooo, new topic! Um... *thinks*

Maybe if Falkner's dad came back and intended to take over the gym, once more? I'm sure the kid's reaction will depend on your headcanons of what his dad is like. He might put up a fight with his father, as much as he loves him (the idea of seeing Morty less = do no want!), or he might step down since the gym was never actually his? >:

Well, in my headcanon he's dead... so there's a fair chance he won't be coming back in E&B at least. XD

Well, in my headcanon he's dead... so there's a fair chance he won't be coming back in E&B at least. XD

FFFF. Yeah, there's also the option of his dad being dead, all together.

This is why different headcanons is a lovely thing to see. Especially with a shipping like Morty/Falkner. The imaginations can go pretty far, yes? *grins*

Nnngh. Your fic has been a treat to read, btw. I have to say, the 50-sentences were one of my favorites~. :)

Actually, his dad's alive o.o Janine and Falkner argue over their dads at some point, iirc.

That would be an interesting idea, though.
Falkner actually might want to give up the Gym, but Morty would probably go "*SLAP* LET'S SEE YA GRIT THOSE TEETH*"

I really don't think he'd want Falkner to quit.

*Cookies for whoever gets the reference.

Actually, his dad's alive o.o Janine and Falkner argue over their dads at some point, iirc.

That would be an interesting idea, though.
Falkner actually might want to give up the Gym, but Morty would probably go "*SLAP* LET'S SEE YA GRIT THOSE TEETH*"

All he says is that his dad's better than Koga, not that he's alive. He could be speaking post mortem, you know, like 'we don't speak ill of the dead' kinda thing.

And nah, Falkner wouldn't give up the gym. He's too traditional to not run his late father's gym.

DO I GET A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE? 8D *loves Gurren Lagann* Ffff.
(and then I LOL at the idea of Falkner doing that to his kids, if he ever gets any. Better grit those teeth, Finch.)

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing, too. And hopefully, Falkner's dad understands and lets his son keep running the gym. I imagine Falkner was content with just being in his father's shadow; but now that he is becoming his own person, and Morty's there with him? I don't think he'd want to go back to before. Not anymore.

(...with that in mind, Wayne from the mangas will always be Falkner's dad, in my head. B()

Last edited:
Fff, I've been lurking here for a good one or two days, so I feel somewhat obliged to join up. That and I'd just love to get into the conversation too. XD I'm quite new to Honorshipping, as well as recently returning to being in love with Pokémon in general after a long, long time of 'growing out of it'.

Since I've skipped from 41 odd pages to here, I'm just gonna leave my hello here and continue reading. ¦D;; I'll be back! orz

FFF. These guys were the reason I decided to quit lurking. I totally know what you mean. I didn't regret spending a day reading to the recent post.

Welcome aboaaaard~. So as the new guy, what exactly lured you into Honorshipping, f you don't mind me asking? hee hee. ;)

FFF. These guys were the reason I decided to quit lurking. I totally know what you mean. I didn't regret spending a day reading to the recent post.

Welcome aboaaaard~. So as the new guy, what exactly lured you into Honorshipping, f you don't mind me asking? hee hee. ;)

I knowww~ XD I stumbled across the thread on my search for Honorship fanstuffs, and after a while, I really wanted to talk to the people on this thread of awesome.

And thanksss! c: Well, it all started with HGSS... I picked up my Japanese SS after my friend got SS in English to play, and one day, she was all: which Gym Leader do you like the most? At that time, I replied Volkner, and she was all: I'm really getting into Morty.

So I, being the roleplay whore that I am, started looking Morty up, wondering if at some point, we could rp something involving him, since I quite liked the look of him too. And well... I stumbled across Falkner's HGSS art... and in my head, the two just sorta... fell together, clicked, whatever you wanna call it. ♥ I can't really explain how all this lead to me loving them so much. XD! /endlifestory

And you? -curious now- :3

Oh, and to make my post relevant, I also want to vouch how scarce the Honorship [still looks better with as honour, I say -coughslightBritishpatriotcough-] fanart is on dA. I'd been there, done that. -flail-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom