• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IsshuShipping: Touya/N

Re: IsshuShipping: Black/N

Given what we know/think about their personalities, who do you think would ask the other one out and how?

I think it would be N, but it wouldn't be so much as asking, as much as it would be N giving him no choice in a polite way ^_^U

Orinigal: Yesss<3
PreciousMetal: Ohyesss<3
BrandonxWally: ....
Clingy(LucasxBarry?): Yea<3
IsshuShipping: OHMYLAWDOHYESSSS<3<3<3
Where do I sign for this awesomeship? This is the first 5th gen ship I like <3.

Rival Ships are so fucking amazing. <3 You may sign up right here!

I think it would be N, but it wouldn't be so much as asking, as much as it would be N giving him no choice in a polite way ^_^U
I read and re-read your post, and, really, I don't know if you're agreeing with me or what...

I read and re-read your post, and, really, I don't know if you're agreeing with me or what...

To be honest, I posted before I read yours, so really... it's just my own honest opinion about N and Black; I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Weeeeee need a new topic.

What do you guys think are the chances of N appearing in the anime? Despite White and Black apparently being absent?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Weeeeee need a new topic.

What do you guys think are the chances of N appearing in the anime? Despite White and Black apparently being absent?
Well, I've heard Team Galactic was in down to its last character... And even Dawn's male counterpart had a cameo, as did May's. I'd say he will show up, and Black and White will have their cameos anyways.

If N doesn't show up in the anime, he'll have a movie cameo. White and Black too.

Also I HATE pokemon for breaking the game/anime rule. Instead of pretty White and maybe Black, THEY INTRODUCED A WALKING PALM TREE AND A WAITER!

Also, I want to clear up that my above statement wasn't a bash.
There's fanart all over Pixiv that have Ash saying he doesn't want to travel with a palm tree and pokemon themselves confirm that she spends most of her time in trees.
And Dento really is waiter. Or sommelier, whatever. It's the same thing.

Last edited:

If N doesn't show up in the anime, he'll have a movie cameo. White and Black too.

Also I HATE pokemon for breaking the game/anime rule. Instead of pretty White and maybe Black, THEY INTRODUCED A WALKING PALM TREE AND A WAITER!

Also, I want to clear up that my above statement wasn't a bash.
There's fanart all over Pixiv that have Ash saying he doesn't want to travel with a palm tree and pokemon themselves confirm that she spends most of her time in trees.
And Dento really is waiter. Or sommelier, whatever. It's the same thing.
Dento is from the game, actually; they just fucked over his appearance in the anime.
I'd rather have Black take his place. But no, Ash has to steal his clothes too! If anime!Dento actually looked more like game!Dento I'd be fine, though.

I do agree with the walking palm tree statement though xD
Wouldn't she like hit someone's face with her hair? Actually, I can see that happening.

& N will show up without a doubt.

Nnngh. I was going to try to not ship anything until I got my hands on the games next Spring. But form this thread, it looks like it made me break the promise.

AND I REGRET NOTHING. B) *signs up for this shipping*

Nnngh. I was going to try to not ship anything until I got my hands on the games next Spring. But form this thread, it looks like it made me break the promise.

AND I REGRET NOTHING. B) *signs up for this shipping*
lololol, same here! I was saying that I wouldn't ship any two characters without reason, but I can't help it D:

They are just too cute.

Game Freak is on a roll.

lololol, same here! I was saying that I wouldn't ship any two characters without reason, but I can't help it D:

They are just too cute.

Game Freak is on a roll.

Seriously. All the Gen 5 kids are AMAZING.

It kinda makes you wonder whether they're closely watching us or not... :-| *paranoid*

Anyways, do any of you think the games will give us a scene to rival the Goldenrod Radio Tower incident? :crush: (the unfortunate side effect is that White could also take advantage of the focus, but hey! :XD2:)

It kinda makes you wonder whether they're closely watching us or not... :-| *paranoid*

Anyways, do any of you think the games will give us a scene to rival the Goldenrod Radio Tower incident? :crush: (the unfortunate side effect is that White could also take advantage of the focus, but hey! :XD2:)

With N following the player around to prove himself, I'm sure we'll get something.

AGREED!! Thankyou Gamefreak! I seriously think this might even be my fave gen :O

&I just have to post this :3

12391717m.jpg

credit

eeep, so cute! yep, this has got to be my fave ship now :D

&I just have to post this :3

eeep, so cute! yep, this has got to be my fave ship now :D
And you know a couple has seriously taken hold of the hearts of its fans when pictures like those (clothing switch) start to emerge :crush:

More hot IsshuShipping fanart is posted for I kill a puppy. Serious face.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom