• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MATURE: Kanto, 20 years later(Chapter 7 has arrived!)

Me Gusta

Raging with Pokemon
Reaction score
This is the story of a much more violent adventure through the Kanto region, 20 years after Gold had beaten Red on Mt. Silver. Red has had a child with Daisy, the sister of Red's rival, Blue. The child was known as Red Jr., or RJ. RJ's father is back at MT. Silver and RJ is ready to start his journey. He sees his friend, and cousin, Tyler, son of Blue. No one knows who Tyler's mother is, though. Team Rocket had disbanded. But now, as our hero prepares to start a journey with Pokemon, a new danger arises from the ashes of Team Rocket. And they have more motives than simple thievery….
Prologue
10 years before the start of the story.a few days away from the birth of R.J. Red is with Daisy at cerulean cape, rubbing her stomach, which contains their unborn child.

“I think our child is destined for Greatness. One day, he can start his journey, and he will crush the gyms. He will be the best in the world.” Says Red.

“Perhaps. But who is yet to say that this child’s destiny is in becoming a pokemon master? “ Responds Daisy.

“I Know he is destined for more than becoming the Champion. He is destined to save our world. It was for told by the woman of silver hair, ‘ The child of a Dreamer, and the sibling of his foe, shall stop the world’s pain and woe.’” Says Red, as he turns to the bright moon.

Meanwhile, Blue is in his grandfather’s laboratory in pallet town. Oak is in a rocking chair, rocking Blue’s son to sleep.

Blue says, “ I need you to care for the boy. Watch over him, and make sure he meets most of my pokemon. He needs to know he has a father, but try not to tell him who his father is. And don’t tell anything else to him. I need time to go train, and battle trainers for their Shadow badge. “

“Of Course, Blue. Your secrets are safe with me. Your sister called on the Xtranceiver the other day. She said that she is going to Cerulean Cape for a couple days before the baby is due. Don’t you want to see your sister before she has the child?” asks Oak.

“ I want to, but I can’t. You know what I have to do. I’ll be back one day to meet the kids, and see sis and Red again.” Says Blue, as he leaves the lab.
Chapter One: A New Journey Begins.
R.J woke up. He looked at his family guy calender and saw that..

“Alright! I finally get to go on my journey today.” He said excitedly. He pulled out the Poke ball containing his only Pokémon; an Abra his father gave him. He sent out Abra. He hugged Abra tight to his chest. Abra laughed happily.

“Alright, Abra, today’s the day we can start our journey." said R.J.

“Abra!!” said Abra happily.

“Hey, R.J. What the hell’s taking so long? I want to get a Pokémon from Gramps!” Yelled Tyler through R.J.’s window, from the streets below.

"Hold on, Tyler! I have get ready. But I bet I can still beat your ass to the lab!!" Yelled R.J. to Tyler from his bedroom.

"Oh, really? You're slower than my dad's Rhyperior!!" Tyler responded.

The boys walked to the lab. R.J looked around at Pallet Town. It was bigger than it had been 20 years ago. There was a gym, run by R.J’s mom, who used a new type of Pokémon that had been discovered in Kalos about 5 years before, known as a Fairy Type. A Poke Center was set up with a small mart inside. The sun was shining, and the clouds seemed nonexistant. The lab was just east of the poke center.
R.J. and Tyler opened the door to the lab. Professor Oak was reading a magazine called Pokeboy, a magazine well known to teenage trainers. He slapped it down when he saw the boys open the door and pulled out the book “Top Ten Professor like speeches to use in Video games.”

"Gramps? We're here to see about that pokedex." said R.J.

"Ah.. I see. You two have arrived. You may each pick a Pokémon! Then, I'll explain a bit more about the pokedex." said Oak. He remained sitting, as in the past 20 years, he had started walking with a cane.

"I'll let you pick first, R.J. I really don't have a goddamn clue who to pick." said Tyler.

"Okay then... I choose you... Charmander!" said R.J. confidently.

As he grabbed the Poke ball to see his cool Pokémon, something was off. Instead of being red, R.J.'s Charmander was yellowish, and sparkled as it popped out of its poke ball.

"Gramps, what's wrong with Charmander?"

"Nothing. He's an extremely rare Shiny Pokémon. They rarely appear in the wild. "

"Cool! Thanks, Grandpa Oak!"

Tyler reached at a poke ball.

"Okay I choose you...." He started.

A metal claw suddenly pierced the ceiling. A group of men slid down a rope, snatching Charmander's poke ball.

"We'll be taking this Shiny! It's now property of Team Neo Rocket. And to make sure you don't fight us...” a man said, pulling out a electric whip. He lashed Oak in the back. Oak fell to the floor, and lay still.

“Grandpa!”, Yelled R.J.

The Neo Rocket grabbed Tyler.

“Damn Neo Rockets”, Yelled R.J as he reached for a Poke ball from Oak’s belt.He activated the ball, sending forth a huge Dragonite.

“Dragonite, use Draco Meteor.” Commanded R.J.

The Neo Rocket pulled out a poke ball of his own.

“Weavile, Ice beam.” Said the Neo Rocket
The lab was frozen solid, Oak lying wounded on the ground. R.J grabbed a pokeball from his own belt.

“Abra, use Psychic!”R. J. ordered.

“Are you an Idiot? A Psychic type doesn’t affect a dark type. Come back when you learn some basics.” Neo Rocket smirked.

“Who says I’m using it on your Weavile?” said R.J smugly. “I’m using it…” The Neo Rockets were being tossed around the room.

“On my Cohorts? Fuck, kid, you’re good.” Said the grunt, throwing back R.J.’s Charmander.

The Neo rockets left. But Oak was Laying on the floor.

“Oh, shit, we got to get him to the Hospital. Come on, R.J!” yelled Tyler.

“Abra, Teleport!” Barked out R.J. as they teleported to the front of the hospital.

“Why didn’t you use it to run from those Neo Rockets?” Tyler shouted.

“Because, he wasn’t exactly in a position to act, and if I recall correctly, neither were you.” Said a voice from aloft.

R.J. and Tyler looked up. A man with orange hair, slight stubble, and dark, piercing eyes was standing on a roof top. Next to him stood a large blue Pokemon that R.J. recognized as a Blastoise, and a green Pokemon known as Tyranitar. A large sword, with a blue tint to the blade, and a wave design on the hilt was over the man’s back. And his black cloak, torn and tattered, was whipping in the wind.

“Just who the fuck are you?’ asked Tyler.

“To most people, I was a Champion, a gym leader. But to you, I’m an ally, and a relative. R.J, I’m your uncle. To answer your question, Tyler,they call me Blue, and I’m your father.”

Last edited:
Re: Kanto, 20 years later

This story does not meet the requirements laid out within the Fairground Rulebook; please read the rulebook, specifically Rule 2 and the necessity of needing 1000 words for a first chapter/prologue, alter your story and then message me so I can unlock the thread.

As advice for how you could extend; you do not need to type all the information out about peoples relationships and children, you can work that into your story.

alright people! let me know awhat you think!! I plan to have chapter2 next week.

I reckoned you could do with a few tips, so here we go! First thought is about formatting. There's a lot of text squashed together there - this makes it difficult separate out the conversation from the description, the story from the title, etc etc. My advice is to first of all, have a full line break between titles and story text. A Bold Title helps as well. Between scenes, I use a centred asterisk like this:

*​

To give the reader a clear indication that the next scene is new.

As for summaries, it's ok to have a summary and indeed often useful. However, as a general rule the summary shouldn't contain any information that isn't in the story itself. Where each of the characters are, who's given birth to who ... great for you, the author to know all that from the outset, but don't worry about telling the reader until it becomes relevant.

Oh, and there's no better advice I can give than to read! Reading fanfiction, published fiction, whatever. I re-read my favourite authors between writing and keep an eye out for how they write (Where's the description? The exposition? How to they structure dialogue). It's a good way to get in the zone, especially if you're stuck. What else ... oh yes, the Writers Academy threads in The Written Word are worth a read

Alright guys, taking Pavell’s awesome advice into account,get ready to face the awesomeness of

Kanto; 20 Years Later, Chapter 2: Revelations, teammates, and A Pokémon Cujo!!

Tyler was in as much shock as a Gallade at the receiving end of a Gardevoir’s Flash.

“You... You’re my father?” Asked Tyler uneasily.

“Does an Ursaring shit in Veridian Forest?” replied Blue smugly.

“Actually, you can’t find Ursarings in Veridian Forest, they’re Johtone…” stated R.J.

“Shut the fuck up, it’s an analogy. Come on let’s get gramps fixed up.” Said Blue, as annoyed as a trainer with only male Pokémon up against Whitney.

As Blue leapt down from the roof top, doing a few back flips, just to look badass, he yelled out, “Smell ya later, rational thought!” He quite possibly would have broken his neck, if it weren’t for his stunt Pidgeot, who had been trained to catch Blue on its back. Pidgeot fluttered to the ground. R.J. Looked at Blue’s Belt.

“Hey, Uncle Blue, how come you don’t have any poke balls on you? “ asked R.J.

“I bonded with these three, and I don’t keep them in poke balls. I became touched by how Gold and Red did the same, and I realized that Pokémon should walk side by side with a trainer. These three were my most trusted partners, so I took them on a journey with me. I left the others at Oak’s Lab for you to meet.”

“You know, once I caught Gramps jerking off to your Gardevoir. It’s nasty. I think Gramps has issues.” Said Tyler.

“Yeah. Once he’s out of the hospital, we’ll put him in the nursing home or something.” Smiled Blue.
The Neo Rocket grunts were limping to the hideout, aptly labeled “A Totally Not Suspicious Warehouse, Which is Totally Not a Hideout for Team Neo Rocket.” The grunts gulped as they slid open the door. A beautifully evil looking woman with long, candy blue hair that glimmered like a shiny Totodile rose from her throne, which was made of dead Bidoof fur, and stacks of Marowak Clubs. Her Neo Rocket Uniform was especially tight around her tits. She spoke, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

“Did you secure what I asked for?”

“Which was?” asked a grunt foolishly. I say foolishly, because upon hearing this, the woman snapped her fingers. A Mega Houndoom appeared, flames appearing out of its mouth.

“Houndoom, kill.” Commanded the woman, with mercilessness in her tone.
The fiery hound reared its head and used its horns to gore the foolish grunt. To finish the grunt off, it used Flame Thrower.

“Now, have you secured it?” said the woman, unfazed by the flaming corpse.

“I’m afraid not, Lady Carmine. But we have located some of the ones you seek.” Said another grunt, nervously.

Carmine let a smile escape her lips.

“Ah… Where are they?”

“We don’t know. But one battled us with an Abra, and then teleported with the other one and Oak.”

“An Abra? But you were using Dark type Pokémon.” Carmine questioned.

“He didn’t attack our Pokémon, he attacked us directly.” the grunt replied.

“Hmm.” Carmine said, looking towards the sky. The moon glimmered like a dazzling gleam hitting a Salamance. “So, the one who took down Mr. G all those years ago, is still interfering with our plans, through the actions of his child, then..”

“Lady Carmine, please call off your Houndoom. It’s licking its chops at me, I think it’s rabid too, and OHMYGAWDGETTHISFUCKINGHOUNDOOMOFFOFMEOHHOLYSHITGODHELPME!!!” Screamed the grunt.

“Sorry. No results, no call off.” Said Carmine. She looked back at the sky, and felt tears come to her eyes, but held them back. Even though the grunts were being mauled, and it had turned into an unplanned reenactment of Cujo by Stephen King, Carmine would not let her grunts see tears. Instead, she threw back her head and laughed manically.

“We’re coming for you, you little brat!” She cackled as the flames rose.
Our heroes were in a hospital room, with Oak lying in the bed. Blue spoke.

“Gramps, are you okay?”

“As busy as George Carlin on the metro? Cuntsack, was name him that,Red?” said Oak.

“What the fuck has he being smoking? Weed, or Crack?” Blue asked.

“Neither. He smokes Oddish heads mixed with Amonngus fumes.” Said Tyler.

“Arceus Christ. The combo really fucks up your shit. I should know. In College, I was at a frat party with Lucas, Brock, and Morty, and Lucas ending up dry humping Barry in the ass, screaming, ‘I’m Planting the tomatos in Mr. Rowan’s ass like you wanted, Cyrus.’ He was never able to live it down. Anyways, go battle the gyms, R.J.” Blue said, rambling like the Pokémon fan club owner.

“Why?” R.J. asked indifferently.

“Cause I’m Blue Motherfucking Oak, and when Blue Motherfucking Oak tells your pussifed ass to jump off of the motherfucking Lavender Town Tower, you just motherfucking do it before Blue Motherfucking Oak said to jump off the motherfucking radio tower!”

“I’m not entirely convinced. What do I get out of it?”

“Destruction. Power. Death. Destroy. Shinys. Pokemon. Bitches. The usual.”

“Hot Damn, I’m up for that shit!” R.J. yelled, like an Exploud using Hyper Voice.

“The first gym is right here in Pallet Town, run by your mom, right?” asked Tyler.

“Yep. I’m gonna take her down!” said R.J.

“Catch a Poison type or Steel Type first. That’s a fairy Pokémon’s weakness.” Said Blue.
R.J. was ready to face Daisy, Known across Kanto as The Faerie Princess, but to R.J, she was just Mom. Red walked in the door.

“Mom, I’m ready to challenge you!” yelled R.J. His mother stood on a stage of sorts.

“Ah. So you’re ready for my powerful Fairy types?” his mother replied.”

“Yes. Let’s go, Charmeleon!” yelled R.J. Charmeleon sparkled and roared, his golden body a glow.

“Hmmm. Go Marill!” A little blue Marill appeared. “Use Bubblebeam!” A stream of bubbles jetted towards Charmeleon. The flaming lizard had taken substantial damage.

“Come back, Charmeleon! Go, Kadabra! Use Psychic!” R.J’s evolved partner came out of his pokeball, and threw Marill aside.

“Go, Togepi! Use Metronome!” Togepi came out,wagging his finger, and a pulse of blackness shot out at Kadabra. Kadabra collapsed to the floor.

“What now, son? Have you any more pokemon? Use it, by all means!”

“Alright Then, Go……”

What Could R.J. have up his sleeve?
What sort of motives does Carmine have?
And Why does Oak smoke Oddish heads?
The answers? Maybe next installment.

All right, let me know what you think below.

Last edited:

Alright, I'll cut you guys a deal. You leave a relevant comment, and I give you a free like.

Decent idea so far, but the story needs more description. Something aside from back and forth dialog. Give us some idea of what's going on in the POV characters' heads. What do they feel, how do they think. Give us some more imagery, paint more of a picture.

Good start though! Keep it up!

As Legacy said, your story needs more description. The way I see it, when you write a story, you are imagining what is happening in your head. Your description should literally tell us what you are thinking at that scene.
For example, I could say "A cat sat on the chair." But in my head, I'm thinking of a black cat. So, I could say "A black cat sat on the chair." And so, like this, I could continue increasing the amount of description. (But it's not always good to have too much description.)

Also, by telling us what characters are thinking, you want to tell us a little bit about their personality. We want to know what kind of people they are, and also their emotions.

So, for example, maybe the beginning of the Prologue could go like this (this is how I imagined the scene, so it's probably not how you imagined it):

Ten years before the start of the story, a few days before the birth of RJ, Red and Daisy are at Cerulean Cape, watching giant waves of water splash in front of the red, setting sun. Daisy gently rubs her bulging stomach, which contains their unborn child. He'll grow up to be just like his father, she hopes. Red holds her hand tightly, also thinking of his son's future. The words of the silver haired woman thrilled him, but at the same time, haunted him, as he knew that his son would suffer harsh trials.

Red looks at Daisy and smiles. “Our child is destined for Greatness. One day, he'll start his journey, and he'll crush all the gyms. He will be the best in Kanto, nay, the world,” says Red. Just like I used to be.
“Perhaps. But who is yet to say that this child’s destiny is in becoming a Pokemon Master?” replies Daisy, already knowing her husband's answer.
“I know he is destined for more than becoming just the Champion. He is destined to save our world. The lives of billions of humans on Pokemon will depend on him,” he states proudly.
“And how do you know for sure? Even I expect him to grow into a legend, but surely, no one can tell the future.” Daisy was usually a skeptic, but even she knew that Red would only speak when it really mattered.
“Didn't I tell you? It was foretold by the woman of silver hair:
The child of a dreamer and the sibling of his foe,
shall stop the world’s pain and woe
,” recites Red, as he turns to the bright, full moon. Night had fallen, and he could see hundreds of stars illuminating the darkness. Daisy looked more beautiful as ever as she bathed in the moonlight. Red leaned forward and kissed her, as if it was the last kiss they'd ever have...

Last edited:

New Chapter! Thank you Phoenixon, for inspiring me to work on this again!

Chapter 3: Battles, New Pokémon, and Old Allies!
“… Pikachu!!!” yelled R.J, with confidence. “PikachuPi!” The electric mouse squealed with delight, happy at being used. I have to please master, or I’ll end up in the PC, like Uncle Artie, or worse, I could be … highly merchandized!!! Thought Pikachu.
R.J. was focusing more on the situation at hand. He scratched his head, picking at that one scab he could never get rid of, and thought about his plan of attack. On one hand, I could just Thunder Bolt like crazy and kill Togepi. But the problem is, I don’t know what moves it has… He thought.

Daisy was also thinking to herself. My child, She thought, I love you R.J, more than precious stones, more than gold, more than the sun and stars. But now is the time to test you. Are you the one the silver haired woman foretold of, or just my son, a trainer of not much notice. Let’s put you to the test!!
“Togepi, use Dazzling Gleam!” Commanded Daisy. A blast of pink energy hit Pikachu. But unlike Ash’s wimpy piece of shit Pikachu, who lost to a fucking untrained Snivy even though it should basically be level 100, R.J.’s could actually take a hit. Pikachu got up, struggling a little bit, considering he had flown 20 feet across the room.

“Pikachu, use Iron Tail!” R.J. barked, with the command of Leonidas from 300 in his voice. Pikachu’s tail glowed, and turned a shimmering silver. It hit Togepi in the face with the force of Thomas the Tank Engine crashing into a brick wall. Togepi’s eyes did that little swirly thing like you see when a Pokémon faints in the anime, so both R.J. and Daisy knew that Togepi had gone down.

Oak was recuperating well in the hospital. Unfortunately, he had to go to physical rehab, then drug rehab, and then would probably end up in the nursing home. His room was drab, with paint peeling off the walls, and a TV that only showed local broadcasts. He was alone. Blue and Tyler were off to train, with Tyler having received a Squirtle from Blue, who had gotten a second one through breeding.

The door creaked open. A woman appeared in the doorway. At first, Oak thought it was a nurse who was going to confiscate his stash of Pokeboys. But then, he looked over at her. He realized that this woman was familiar. Once, she had been an Elite Four member, and then became a soothsayer, a teller of prophecy and things to come. He turned to speak with her.

“So tell me, what have you foreseen?”Asked Oak.

“Oak, you old duff, I thought we’d agreed to talk only on the condition that you use proper greetings.” said the silver haired woman.
Blue and Tyler were out in about in the tall grass. The sun was beating down on them, and casting a red tint on the grass. A slight breeze was blowing. The grass rustled just ahead of Tyler. Time to catch a second Pokémon, thought Tyler. A wild Rhyhorn appeared, roaring like a Snorlax that had been in the daycare with a Wailord. Tyler sent out his Squirtle. The Squirtle looked over at the Rhyhorn.

Squirtle was frightened of the giant beast, but then it thought, OK, two things. One, I can’t look like a wimp in front of Master or my father over there, and two, I do 4x damage to a Ground/Rock type.

Tyler was thinking about the Rhyhorn too. It looks tough, but Squirtle has an advantage. Besides, if I can’t catch it, I’ll have let my dad down, my partner down, and myself down. And I won’t stand for that!!
“Squirtle, use Bubble!” Shouted Tyler. The giant rock rhino had just a sliver of health left. Tyler readied his pokeball and threw it, and a red beam of energy grabbed the Rhyhorn, and placed him in the Pokeball. It shook once, twice, thrice… and then, a click. “Yeah! I caught a Rhyhorn!” screamed Tyler happily.

“Great job, Tyler!” Said Blue. “I’m very proud of you, son. You’re a natural at this!” Blue thought for a second. Wait, could this mean what I think it could mean? That… Nah. There’s no way.
Tyler was beaming like a Gengar having a threesome. “Thanks, Dad!”
R.J was sitting on a bench outside of the gym, sitting with his mother. The sun had gone down. The full moon shimmered over head. Daisy sighed. “This moon reminds me of that night, about a week before you were born, the one your father and I shared, all those years ago.” she said. R.J. then asked, “Mom, what was Dad like?”

Daisy turned to him. “Honey, he’s not dead. He’s just off training his acolytes Ethan, Lyra, and Silver, but we haven’t heard much from him. But he’s a wonderful man. He beat all of the gyms, and captured hundreds of Pokémon. He had an aura of adventure and always had wonderful dreams. He had dreams of being Champion, of catching rare Pokémon. Dreams of becoming the best there ever was. He loved you. That Abra he gave you was a reminder of his love for you. He left not even a month after your birth. But he loved you. And one day, you will see him, and he’ll be proud of you, just like I am. You’ve already gotten a good start on your Pokémon Journey. ” She said, pointing to the Pixie Badge in R.J.’s hand.

R.J. gripped the pokeball that contained his main partner, Kadabra. This is proof of my father’s love for me. I will see him one day. I promise I’ll crush the Gyms, and become a Champion, for you, Dad. R.J. thought.

Daisy turned to R.J. “To celebrate your victory, do you want to go get some ice cream from Vanilluxe Hut?” smiled Daisy.
“Yeah!”

Who is the Silver Haired Woman?
What was Blue talking about?
And will R.J.’s Pikachu be highly merchandized (if he weren’t already)?
The answers? Find out next chapter!

Last edited:

Wow! Your balance between dialogue and description is a lot better. Also, I liked how you separated each characters scenes, which kind of creates different story arcs, which later, I suspect, will mix together. You could've also tried to add a small scene with Neo Rocket, but I think we'll be seeing more of them next chapter.
Your work contains the uncommon, yet awesome mixture of an epic (with all the prophecy stuff) and a comedy (I don't need to give an example...), which you've managed to fuse well.

Just some questions:
1. Is "Uncle Artie" supposed to be a reference to something? Or is it just a random name you thought of?
2. As far as I know, "Ash" and "Red" cannot be in the same canon, so the part where he's making fun of Ash's Pikachu seemed a little weird (though I still loved it). Then again, you also referenced 300 and Family Guy, which technically aren't part of the Pokemon universe, so I guess it's not really a big deal.
3. Is the silver haired woman Karen? (You don't have to answer, I think we'll know soon enough...)
4. Does Blue know about the prophecy? (Again, you don't have to answer...)
Also, though I don't know how long you plan to make the story, you could add a table of contents to the first post as such:

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Revelations, Teammates, and A Pokémon Cujo!
Chapter 3: Battles, New Pokémon, and Old Allies!

Looking forward to the next chapter...

That's all, for now.

Last edited:

Thank you for the complements! Don't worry, Neo Rockets will make a return. Most of the grunts are still in the ICU from the Cujo Reenactment.

I'll give you some answers though, Phoenixon!
1. Just a random name.
2. Ehh.. It's a fanfic, so the canon will occasionally(okay, a lot of times) mention things in our world.
3. You'll see! I might drag this one out a little, but who knows...
4. Maybe....

I do like the story, it has a weird but good idea.

just one thing. Maybe press the enter button twice per line. It makes it easier on the eyes :) It also makes it look longer :D

Chapter 4: Crisis in the City, Hard Core Training, and Shocking Revelations!

Oak was sitting there on his hospital bed. The silver haired woman, holding a cane across her lap, sat down on a chair, and spoke. “It’s been too long, old friend.” She smiled.

“Indeed. It’s been almost 20 years since you left the Elite Four, hasn’t it, Agatha?” said Oak.

“Yes. But in regards to the question you asked, I have foreseen something bad happening to you, Samuel. You will be dead before the prophecy comes to pass.” said Agatha.

“Remind me of the full prophecy again.”

“A blast of rock will clash with earth,
And take away one child’s birth.
Harsh trials one other will face,
But he will save the human race.
Blades of water, thunder, fire,
Will make an evil one expire.
A Pokémon that our hero cherish
Will by a flood, very soon perish.
The child of a dreamer, and sibling of a foe,
Shall stop the world’s pain and woe.” Agatha recited gravely.

“I see. Do you know how I die?” Oak asked nervously.

Tyler was training with Blue. His Rhyhorn and Squirtle were becoming more and more substantially hardcore. The night was young, but already the stars were twinkling. Tyler wanted to have another Pokémon before they bunked down for the night. I want to catch a Ghost Pokémon. They’re tough and resilient. He thought. As he walked on, a Pokémon darted from behind a tree. What in the name of sweet Arceus’s mother is that? Thought Tyler, as a little black Pokémon with a brown head and red eyes appeared in front of him.
“Phantump! Phantump!” said the Pokémon. Tyler turned to Blue. “What exactly is this Pokémon?’ he asked.

“That is a Phantump. According to legend, they are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. But that’s just an old story. Phantump’s a Ghost and Grass type.”

“Alright then, I’m going to catch it. Go, Squirtle!” Tyler’s blue turtle was rubbing his eyes. Why’d you wake me so early, Master? Oh well. I’ll have some Lucky Charms and head back to bed, Thought Squirtle.

“Ice Beam, Squirtle!” barked Tyler like a drill sergeant at a boot camp for the hearing impaired. The white blast of ice hit the Phantump, and froze him in place.

“Perfect. Now, go, Poke Ball!” the laser beam engulfed Phantump like stink engulfs a turd, and the ball shook three times. It clicked.

“Alright, Phantump is mine! I’m ready to eat and bed down for the night, Dad.”

As RJ was strutting into the beautiful Viridian City, on his way to Pewter City, he saw something that sickened him worse than Oak jerking off to Pokeboys. A Neo Rocket was trashing the gym. His Pokémon were acting as wild as a 5 year old who had just chugged 20 Pixy Stix and 5 Cokes.

“Hey, you Neo Rocket trash, battle me! You have no right to destroy this gym. It belongs to Uncle Blue!” screamed R. J. with the fury of Lysandre in his voice.

“What’re you going to do about it, wimp?” smirked the Neo Rocket like a greaser after kicking a nerd’s ass.

“Charmeleon, Ember!” R.J. said calmly. The Charmeleon roasted the grunt’s Rattata like a campfire roasts a marshmallow, and the Rattata had been done extra crispy.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” The grunt’s Zubat was zapped like a bug on the bug zapper. Two down, one to go. R.J. thought.

“Kadabra, Psybeam!” R.J.’s partner for life, his first Pokémon ever, a sign of his father’s love, and awesome at doing R.J.’s homework for him, blasted a Machop with a beam of psychic energy, and the little blue man thing fell like Megamind battling Tighten.

The neo rocket was pissed at the Pokémon he had stol- err, liberated, and pulled out his electric whip. Kadabra grabbed the whip with his mind powers. You throw me the Pokémon; I’ll throw you the whip! Kadabra thought. R.J. then roundhouse kicked the grunt in the face like Chuck Norris doing, well, anything. The grunt, drowning because he never took the time to go to swim class, shouted out his last words, “You may have defeated me, but you have no idea what we have planned for blurpbubblglubebloupbubbbabobbob.”

The Pokemon, grateful for being actually liberated, walked back to the wild, with Machop doing his Haters goanna Hate walk. A little blue Pokémon appeared out of a lake. It had a spiral pattern on its belly.

“Poliwag? I’m goanna catch that mother! Poke Ball, go!” With an awesome flair, he caught that cute son of a bitch without even battling it. Screw the rules, R.J. has Pokemon.

Carmine was at the hideout, filing her nails with a bowie knife, because anything is cooler if it involves a bowie knife, and surfing Crimebook, which was like Facebook, but for evil people, when a call came up on Villanchat, which was like Skype, but for evil people. A man with jet black hair popped up on the webcam.

“Hello, fellow Neo Rocket boss. How is our status in Pallet and Viridian?” asked the creepy man.

“Our pallet town raid failed. We have yet to find the artifacts or the tablet which will translate the runes.” Carmine said, hanging her head.

“Silly bitch, we figured out that the runes are in the letter patterns of Unown. We have no artifacts in the Sevii Islands or Cinnabar. And Viridian?”

“Our operative checked the gym. He didn’t find shit. He ended contact about an hour ago.”

“Whatevs. I have to go smoke some hash with Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Archie. Later, bitch!” said the creeper nonchalantly.

Damn, I’m horny. Thought Carmine as the screen went black.

Who is the creeper dude?

What artifacts is Carmine referring to?

And Will Squirtle get to enjoy his Lucky charms?

The answers? Find out next time.

Since I have some more reviews, and I have some more space to burn, It’s time for Fan Review Responses!

Phoenixon: Thank you for Inspiring me to keep going on this! I’m glad you think my epic/ comedy mash up is an awesome combo, as I agree, and enjoy numerous Horror/ Comedy movies, but Horror doesn’t really fit Pokemon, unless it’s creepypasta. Also made lots of references this time around , try to catch em all LOL

RageRunnerXD: Thank you kind sir! I have asked numerous other people to review and you were one of the first! I don’t mind you calling my fic idea weird, as I myself am thought of as weird all the time, mainly because I have Asperger’s(note, I don’t need a pity party, I’m pretty much just a nerdy weirdo to everyone else.) I double spaced this chapter, and will continue to do so.

Last edited:

Wow. First of all, I have to say--and I mean this sincerely and in a very positive way--I'm amazed how quickly this story has improved from where it started already. Chapters 1 and 4 feel like they're miles apart, and you do a great job of taking critique and using it to immediately noticeable results.

I'll be honest, the biggest problem for me is still your formatting. I find it hard to read when it's either one big block of text like earlier chapters or when lines from the same sentence have huge gaps between them for some reason like in Chapter 4. I have a feeling you're using an editor with much different settings and it's messing up the visuals of the text when posted over, but it's incredibly distracting and I was disappointed to have to stop just enjoying the story to decipher where lines begin and end.

Right now, this is what your formatting looks like:
As RJ was strutting into the beautiful Viridian City, on his way to Pewter City, he saw something that sickened him

worse than Oak jerking off to Pokeboys. A Neo Rocket was trashing the gym. His Pokémon were acting as wild as a 5 year old

who had just chugged 20 Pixy Stix and 5 Cokes.

“Hey, you Neo Rocket trash, battle me! You have no right to destroy this gym. It belongs to Uncle Blue!” screamed R.

J. with the fury of Lysandre in his voice.

“What’re you going to do about it, wimp?” smirked the Neo Rocket like a greaser after kicking a nerd’s ass.

“Charmeleon, Ember!” R.J. said calmly. The Charmeleon roasted the grunt’s Rattata like a campfire roasts a

marshmallow, and the Rattata had been done extra crispy.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” The grunt’s Zubat was zapped like a bug on the bug zapper. Two down, one to go. R.J. thought.

“Kadabra, Psybeam!” R.J.’s partner for life, his first Pokémon ever, a sign of his father’s love, and awesome at doing R.J.’s

homework for him, blasted a Machop with a beam of psychic energy, and the little blue man thing fell like Megamind battling

Tighten.

You should generally try to have one full space between each paragraph, not between each line. This chapter was a step in the right direction, but generally you'll want to try to have each paragraph be one block of text, have a full visible space between them, and start a new paragraph each time a significant thought shift occurs or a different character speaks. This is that same chunk of text reformatted to the more standard setup:

As RJ was strutting into the beautiful Viridian City, on his way to Pewter City, he saw something that sickened him worse than Oak jerking off to Pokeboys. A Neo Rocket was trashing the gym. His Pokémon were acting as wild as a 5 year old who had just chugged 20 Pixy Stix and 5 Cokes.

“Hey, you Neo Rocket trash, battle me! You have no right to destroy this gym. It belongs to Uncle Blue!” screamed R. J. with the fury of Lysandre in his voice.

“Charmeleon, Ember!” R.J. said calmly. The Charmeleon roasted the grunt’s Rattata like a campfire roasts a marshmallow, and the Rattata had been done extra crispy.

“Kadabra, Psybeam!” R.J.’s partner for life, his first Pokémon ever, a sign of his father’s love, and awesome at doing R.J.’s homework for him, blasted a Machop with a beam of psychic energy, and the little blue man thing fell like Megamind battling Tighten.

See how much easier it is to follow that way? Your story has a lot of subplots, back and forth action, and witty dialogue exchanges, which is fantastic, but it all gets kind of hard to follow without proper formatting.

As for the story itself, I certainly like the blend of action and comedy so far. The one liners with Oak's perverted escapades and things like the "Top Ten Speeches to Give at the Start of a Video Game" book had me legitimately laughing and remind me of my own off the wall comedy fics. Your characterization is also very impressive so far, I love what you've done with Oak (hell, I'd like to see a whole Oak story from you xD) and you've managed to make Neo Team Rocket stand out with interesting characterization like Lady Carmine (who I'd love to see sexy fanart of I mean what). The story feels like a bit of a mix between the more brutal approach to Pokemon seen in the RBY arc of the Special manga and the irreverent humor of an Adult Swim series, and so far it's been a fun approach. It's great, but I'm still not sure which side I'm supposed to be focused on--at one sentence I feel like you're telling me that this is going to be a story about a tragic prophecy, and then you're talking about Oak masturbating in the next, so when we get to material like corpses suddenly going up in flames I'm not sure if I'm supposed to chuckle at the over the top nature of the event or if I should be taken aback by it as a frightening incident in the story. You've done a pretty good job of balancing the two sides, but I'd just say to be cautious and always make it clear which way the reader is supposed to take the situation.

The one thing I'd still like to see more of is some more description in the action, sort of a visual blow by blow instead of a transcript, if that makes sense? Your description is getting much better, and things like Carmine's uniform and 'throne' are vivid enough, but I feel like when you shift to battle mode that you're visualizing it in your mind but not giving us as an audience enough to work off of to see it ourselves. You're doing a lot better in Chapter 4 with that, but for example I'd like to hear more than just "The white blast of ice hit the Phantump, and froze him in place" as the description for a move. Describing the beam launching from the first Pokemon's body, the look on the Phantump's face as it was suddenly turned to a block of ice, the sound of him clinking to the ground like a needle in a quiet room... those are terrible examples, actually, and I don't want to put words in your mouth either, but my point is that anything that adds a little more to the actions would draw me into the battles more, and there's enough going on that I think they could be very interesting if you'd fill in the blanks a little bit more. Give us one or two more physical details per strike. How does it feel to take the blow? What does it do to them physically? That sort of thing.

Overall, I think this is off to a good start and I like your concepts. I'm interested to see how you continue to evolve from here and impressed by how quickly you've evolved just from four chapters and an occasional review.

Last edited:

Fun fact: Did you know that Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon, was also said to have Asperger's?

Back to the story, as Lysandre said, your writing has really improved, and, as you said, this chapter does contain many more awesome references. (Megamind is one of my most favourite movies, by the way.)

There was one part I didn't get... Why does the grunt start drowning? I don't remember there being a swimming pool in the Viridian Gym. I think you meant the Cerulean Gym. But RJ didn't even get there yet... Or did they install a swimming pool in the Viridian Gym in the future? I felt you should've explained that.

Also, when the creeper said he was gonna smoke with Cyrus, Ghetsis and Archie, I assumed he was joking, right? Or are they actually gonna get involved in the story later on? If the latter, then you'd have to explain how Cyrus got out of the Distortion World and what happened to Ghetsis and Archie.

Finally, why does Carmine get horny at the end? Is it just out of the blue or does she have a crush on the creeper or something?

well Phoenixon, I did not know that Tajiri was said to have aspergers. I must have accidently cut it out during the posting process, but the grunt is kicked into a random lake. The villians may make an apperance, but who knows... Also, Carmine's horny because of plot details I have yet to reveal involving said creeper.

Re: Kanto, 20 years later(CHAPTER 4 IS UP!)

And thanks for taking my review :D

It does look so much and better to read now with the double spacing. I liked chapter 4 also :) I must say i think this has quite a bit of potential. Good luck :)

Hello, again fans! It’s time for another chapter!

Chapter 5: The Rise of Mr. Fish, Ninjas, and Rock Hard Abs!

Oak was just chilling in the hospital, waiting for his breakfast of blue Jell-O. But instead of a fat ass nurse, a man with long jet black hair, Amber colored Eyes, and a large grin on his face walked in. A shiny silver Colt 1911 was in a holster on his waist.

“Alright, Oak. Where’s the Ritual of the Three? The other major piece of parchment floating around, the one you kept secret. The one concerning the only known way to get eternal life, unless Xerneas gives a blessing to you, and I doubt that a giant rainbow fairy deer would bless me, Alejandro, King of Team Neo Rocket.”The man said harshly.

“I’ll never talk. That ritual was entrusted to me by Agatha. You’d have to take it out of my cold dead hands.” said Oak.

“Is this an NRA ad, or a brutal interrogation? Anyways, it seems that in the old bat’s attempt to warn you, she met with a… unfortunate fate. It seems that she didn’t see that coming.” said Alejandro, cocking his gun. Oak noticed the blood on his shirt.

Without warning, Oak was shot in the knee. He fell to the ground.

“Fuck your mother in the ass, you cocksucker. Fuck you in your wrinkled, ugly, disgusting, shitty asshole! I’m gonna kill you, you hear me, you son of bitch? I’m gonna kill you, motherfucker!” he said as he got up.

“Wow. Quite the potty mouth you got there.Tell me where the ritual is, and maybe you won’t suffer too badly before I kill you.”

“I’m going to take the secret to my grave.”

“That’s too bad. I really hoped such a famous professor like you would be smart about this, but it seems you’re just another stupid old man!”

With this, Alejandro threw a hard punch that flung Oak on to his bed. He then hammered Oak with five or six more punches. Alejandro then grabbed the bruised, battered, and bloody Oak and pinned him to the wall, gun in hand.

“Do you know what they call me? They gave me a nickname after I took out 30 men on in the backstreets of Castelia City. They call me Reaper. And contrary to the title of the rock song, you should fear me.” A gunshot rang out, and Oak fell to the ground.
R.J. was walking in Viridian Forest. The trees were growing nicely, with leaves rustling below his feet. Suddenly, he heard some crunching. A girl, about the same age as R.J, walked out of the bushes with a Bulbasaur on her shoulder. Her chocolate brown hair shimmered in the sunlight, and her eyes glimmered like sapphires. R.J. luckily had his sunglasses ready, so he could make the “Dat Ass” face. When she noticed R.J., she became nervous.

“You don’t work for Team Neo Rocket, do you?” she asked, obviously shy. Her Bulbasaur was sitting calmly, also anticipating R.J.’s answer.

“No….” R.J. said cautiously.

“Okay then. Will you take me to Pewter City with you?”

“Yeah. My name’s R.J. What’s yours?”

“My name is Raven. This is Harvesta, my Bulbasaur.” Said the girl.

“Ok. The exit is like 5 feet away, you know.”

“Oh.”

Raven and R.J. were walking into the Pewter City gym. In addition to people working out and training pokemon, there were also performances by many a stripper. R.J.’s mind focused on one thing:

“Boooooobieeeeeeeeeesssssss!” said R.J. He was glad to see a sign, “You win against Brock, free lap dance!”

“More than just boobies!!” drooled R.J.

“Get away from the damn strippers, we’re here to battle Brock, and Oh my god, that stripper’s tits are smaller than mine but Holy mother of fuck the male strippers have huge Digletts.” Said Raven also in awe.

“Bitch, please. Mine’s more like a fucking Steelix.” said a sexy voice. That sexy voice could only belong to Brock, whose rock hard abs were enough to turn any woman into a drooling, horny, and willing sex slave. Right now though, the Abs of Power was contained inside of Brock’s shirt.

“Battle me right now.” Said R.J.

“Fine. Go, Oni…..” He was interrupted by rumblings in the distance.

What the fuck? Is that the sound of… Oh Shit! Thought Brock as a giant blue whale broke through the roof of the gym. It had strange red markings, a top hat, and a monocle.

“It’s motherfucking Kyorge. Our town’s gonna be flooded!”yelled Brock.

I heard that! I prefer Mr. Fish, the Elegant Flood Maker. But you may call me Mr. Fish. Said the Kyorge telepathically.

Just then, Blue and Tyler burst in through the double doors as Carmine flew in, riding an Aerodactyl, armed with a sword and a harem of Team Neo Rockets dressed like ninjas, who were armed with katanas, even though those were samurai swords. R.J. had his trusty Charmeleon blast a ninja with Flamethrower. He grabbed a katana and yelled, “Enendil! Who has a bird pokemon?”

“I do!” said Blue, throwing a poke ball with an Altaria in it.

“Alright, Let’s do this!” said R.J. as the Altaria popped out of the pokeball, and R.J. got on his back.

Who unleashed Mr. Fish?

What is this ritual?

And What will Happen next?

Find out next Chapter!

Fan Review Response Time!

Lysandre: Thank you sir, for your review. I have remastered the fic, and hope you enjoyed the new chapter. I kind of wanted to spend more time on set up, but you’ll get more action next chapter. A hell of a lot more.

Phoenixon: I’m glad you enjoyed. I thank you for our discussion earlier, as that allowed for my inspiration for this Chapter, as you did with chapter 3. Thank you.

ZunoRai.: You’re welcome. I always appreciate a review, as it lets me know that I have readers who enjoy. I’m glad you think this has potiential, because I do too. I like the new name, by the way.

I'l do a different kind of review this time.
But before that, maybe you should have named the chapter "The Rise of Mr. Fish, Ninjas, and Brock Hard Abs!"

Oak was just chilling in the hospital, waiting for his breakfast of blue Jell-O. But instead of a fat ass nurse, a man with long jet black hair, Amber colored Eyes, and a large grin on his face walked in. A shiny silver Colt 1911 was in a holster on his waist.
"Amber" and "Eyes" should begin with a lower case.

“Is this an NRA ad, or a brutal interrogation? Anyways, it seems that in the old bat’s attempt to warn you, she met with a… unfortunate fate. It seems that she didn’t see that coming.” said Alejandro, cocking his gun. Oak noticed the blood on his shirt.
I honestly had to Google "NRA" cuz I didn't know what it was, but I think most people that read the fic probably will know, so that's okay.
Also, it should be "an... unfortunate", but it might be okay cuz he was talking and he took a pause as well. I'm honestly not sure.

Without warning, Oak was shot in the knee. He fell to the ground.
Boy that escalated quickly.

“Fuck your mother in the ass, you cocksucker. Fuck you in your wrinkled, ugly, disgusting, shitty asshole! I’m gonna kill you, you hear me, you son of bitch? I’m gonna kill you, motherfucker!” he said as he got up.
You did make the rating mature. But I definitely did not expect this.

“Wow. Quite the potty mouth you got there.Tell me where the ritual is, and maybe you won’t suffer too badly before I kill you.”
Potty mouth indeed.

Her chocolate brown hair shimmered in the sunlight, and her eyes glimmered like sapphires. R.J. luckily had his sunglasses ready, so he could make the “Dat Ass” face. When she noticed R.J., she became nervous.
Daaayuum, she hot.

“Get away from the damn strippers, we’re here to battle Brock, and Oh my god, that stripper’s tits are smaller than mine but Holy mother of fuck the male strippers have huge Digletts.” Said Raven also in awe.
Isn't she supposed to be like 12 though?

Thought Brock as a giant blue whale broke through the roof of the gym. It had strange red markings, a top hat, and a monocle.
Like a sir.

It’s motherfucking Kyorge.
I think you meant Kyogre.

He grabbed a katana and yelled, “Enendil! Who has a bird pokemon?”
Enendil? What's that? You mean Elendil?

Phoenixon: I’m glad you enjoyed. I thank you for our discussion earlier, as that allowed for my inspiration for this Chapter, as you did with chapter 3. Thank you.

You're welcome, as always.

So I guess that's all I have to say for this chapter. Everything else was good.

Though this chapter felt shorter than the others....

Last edited:
Re: Kanto, 20 years later(CHAPTER 5 IS AFOOT!)

Chapter 6: Capture, Revalations, and the Taming of Mr. Fish!

R. J. was flying on the Altaria, trying to catch up to Carmine. Her Aerodyctal was flying too far ahead. Suddenly, R.J. had an idea.

“Come out, Pikachu!” said R.J. Pikachu shot out of his Poke ball.

Hello, master and welcome to Poke Burger. What can I do for you today? Pikachu said silently.

“Use Thunder Wave on that Aerodyctal to paralyze it and lower its speed!”

That’s a great idea master! I would have fried the bastard, and we could have had Aerodyctal Wings for dinner, but whatever.

Pikachu charged up a small blast of electricity in his cheeks. It was discharged like a salty hot blast of sweat (If you thought I was going to say something else, your mind needs to get out of the gutter and read more George Carlin.) The Aerodyctal felt the shock wave pulse through its nerves and fry them, causing the slowing of motion in the body. The giant rock dragon was slowed enough for the Altaria to catch up. R.J. drew his sword. Looking closer at Carmine’s blade, he noticed it was very similar to a Pokémon he had seen in the book “Kalos’s Pokemon inhabitants”.

“Is that a...” R.J. started.

“Honedge, Sacred Sword!” yelled Carmine, swinging the sword shaped Pokemon.

The Altaria took the glowing sword to its left wing. The edge of the blade was showing no mercy, as a sharp pain was pulsing through, causing the rainbow colored blood of the Altaria to spill in seven different directions , staining the Honedge an odd mix of green and indigo.

“Charmeleon, Hyper Beam!” said R.J. The golden fire lizard charged a yellowish beam in its mouth, and fired, launching it towards the right wing of the Aerodyctal. But at the last second, the Aerodyctal’s wing narrowly missed the yellow beam of energy. Carmine furiously swung her Honedge, obviously to strike the off guard R.J. in an attempt to kill him. But at the last section, Charmeleon leaped in the way, feeling the blade strike near his eye, and the warm blood ran down his face.

Suddenly, a white light surrounded Charmeleon.

"What’s happening? What is this power that I’m feeling from Charmeleon?" Wondered R.J. aloud.

Out of the light came forth a great black dragon, springing forth in a blast of fire, with its wings spread out, and with a great orange scar near his left eye. It turned to R.J.

Master. I am your servant. I shall do as you desire. And saving your life was done of my own will, as even my life would be lain down for you. I evolved to save you. I am now Charizard, and I shall always be grateful for the wonderful team that I’m on. What is it you desire? The transformed Pokémon said telepathically to R.J.

“Holy shit, Pokemon talk?!?!?” asked R.J, obviously surprised.

Only to their trainers, and only if they have a great bond with them. This scar is proof of our bond.

“Alright then. Seismic Toss, Charizard!” The Charizard swooped beneath the Aerodyctal. The Aerodyctal was first shot into the air, and then shot down to earth with the force of a thousand semi trucks going at 250 miles an hour crashing into a brick wall. The Altaria then landed safely on top of the damaged gym.

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justic- err, back at the Ranc- Err, Back at the town square, where Mr. Fish had moved to for no reason other than plot convenience and the fact that the author forgot where he was positioned because of Hoenn being confirmed. Anyways, Mr. Fish was in a rage.

I want bacon and cuddles, damnit. I don’t want another human sacrifice. The gods actually hate that sort of thing. Said Mr. Fish using telepathy.

“Did you hear that? We must make the Hoenn remakes because Mr. Fish commands it.” Said a hearing impaired Game Freak employee.

Raven, Blue, and Tyler however, were thinking about how to calm Mr. Fish.

“A plate of bacon and a hug?” suggested Tyler.

“Nope, definitely not what he wants. A piece of chocolate?” considered Blue.

“I have an idea. Anyone have a remote control, a rubber band, and a copy of The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood ?” asked Raven.

“No, why?” asked Tyler.

“Oh. I was going to try to make a gumball machine for myself. I’m part MacGyver. But I’ll just play my ocarina I got from being the descendant of the worshipers of the religion of Clark and Mr. Fish.” Said Raven casually as if everyone a) was part Macgyver B) could use The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sister hood to make a gumball machine and C) was descended from the practioners of a religion that worshiped the exact creature they happened to be facing.

“I will play the calming song. We have a non ocarina version of this song with the same tune.” Said Raven as she started playing what sounded like an ocarina version of “Hail to the King” by Avenged Sevenfold.

Suddenly, Mr. Fish started grinning.

Thank you, kind girl. You will be granted one wish for calming me back into control. Name it. Said Mr. Fish.

“I wish that I could find my true love and know his name. The man I will marry.”

How wise. Your husband is to be the one who the prophecy speaks of. I can’t just outright say who it is, or you could have a disaster on your hands.

“Wait, what prophecy?”

Good bye. Said Mr. Fish as he descended into the ground.

“I can tell you, Raven. It was foretold by Agatha, the One Who Sees the Land of the Beyond. In full, it is:

‘“A blast of rock will clash with earth,

And take away one child’s birth.

Harsh trials one other will face,

But he will save the human race.

Blades of water, thunder, fire,

Will make an evil one expire.

A Pokémon that our hero cherish

Will by a flood, very soon perish.

The child of a dreamer, and sibling of a foe,

Shall stop the world’s pain and woe.’” Said Blue.

“But who does the prophecy refer to?” asked Raven.

“We don’t know.” Said Blue.

Suddenly, Carmine appeared, with blood on her mouth and torn clothing.

“You are going to surrender the child to me! Parasect, Stun Spore!” screamed Carmine as her Parasect came out of its Poke ball. Its claw glowed yellow, and then struck Blue in the stomach. Carmine then returned the Parasect and grabbed Tylerr, before having her Ralts Teleport away.

“Blue, why did she take Tyler? What happened?”

“I don’t know but I have a hunch. She wants an heir to Team Neo Rocket. You see, Tyler is her son.”
What is the religion that is practiced by Raven?
How did Blue and Carmine end up have a child?
And why does Raven need the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood to make a gumball machine?

Next Chapter of Kanto, 20 years a later!
Fan Review Response:
@Phoenixon: Thank you for being the only person to review this chapter, and as I promised you for your birthday, this chapter is dedicated to you, for all of the inspiration.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom