• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win's mine again!

NOW GIMME MAH ROASTED TURKEY- er, I mean, human leg! Can't taste any better than that.

I, Howdy, shall hold the win instead of Hamtaro!!!

LOLZ at location!!!

Here, I'll help you!
*poke, poke.*
I'm winning while doing this!

Kenshi used detect, followed by a Flamethrower (because I'm haxxed and I can attack twice in one turn :p)! Hamtaro is hurt by its burn!

*health-down-to-tha-red music*

Kenshi used Stomp! Hamtaro fainted!

Kenshi swallowed Max Revive! Kenshi used A Bazillion Bullet punches!

Bijou got shot all the way to the lower end of the universe! Bijou gets sucked in by a black hole! Bijou died!

*Howdy sneaks around and hits Kenshi on the head, cartoon-style.*

Kenshi used Swallow and Bite! Snoozer = digested'd/10!

Pashmina used Snatch! Kenshi fainted and lost all of his items!

Kenshi used "ROFL YOU REALIZE POKEMON CAN ONLY HOLD A SINGLE ITEM, RIGHT? LOL I SMELL PARADOX!"

Pashima choked on its tongue and croak'd/10!

Monica died when her kitchen exploded!

Kenshi wins.

Stop passing my leg around! Oh, and what' this? There's a win attached to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom