• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

leak thread

Surprise! All the review copies and "early copies" are dummies! Everyone has been duped because of what happened last year! (Okay yeah, I'm giving them too much credit here.)

It won't be Aarune seeming he only has a Flygon. I could see it being Wallace though I suppose.

Uh, is that mega list in the vp leak thread real? Cause if it is, those 16 new megas are basically what everyone was expecting.

Hoopa unbound? God damn does that sound sinister.

^ what VP leak thread? I must have missed it.

The Deoxys battle music is very cool. I love the bells and sci-fi feel to it. Interesting that the BF music is in there.

OK, so you CAN catch Deoxys so that earlier thing about having to faint it was wrong. I just watched a dude streaming it on twitch and he caught it (with the Master Ball lol). It was level 80 with Cosmic Power, Recover, Hyper Beam and Psycho Boost. Hits hard, boosts its defences and uses Recover.

G78rTHB.png

The one linked above. Its probably fake, mentioned in passing, but yeah, 16 unused megas, Johto starters, flygon, raichu, luxray and 10 other most wantes Hoenn megas.

The Brendan x May shipping in this game is crazy. I can't even read the language the text is in and it's so obvious what they are going for...

Person on 4chan has the ROM and is leaking the music. Look what we have here...

The Battle Frontier music is in the game.
Vocaroo | Voice message

Gotta. Love. That. Frontier. Brain. Music.

Seriously though, it's awesome. It feels like a techno-rock remix of the original Frontier Brain theme from Emerald.

(Honestly, shouldn't the name be "Battle! Frontier Brain" or something? It's not an overworld Battle Frontier theme, it's the same Frontier Brain theme from Emerald)

Wally's theme

[video=youtube;slCiEe17r3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=slCiEe17r3k[/video]

Wally theme is for kicking ass and taking names. My god is it amazing. Speaking of Wally, we have no resort battle with him, nor for the other 5 trainers. Also apparently the Unown have data within a faraway place for a wild encounter.

The primal theme is amazing, but not for the nostlgia. Primal Reversion is returning to the past powers of the legends right? What better way then to intercede the old battle theme under the new one? Really, just loved hearing those bits of the old vs track inbetween.

OK, so you CAN catch Deoxys so that earlier thing about having to faint it was wrong. I just watched a dude streaming it on twitch and he caught it (with the Master Ball lol). It was level 80 with Cosmic Power, Recover, Hyper Beam and Psycho Boost. Hits hard, boosts its defences and uses Recover.

G78rTHB.png

What the...? This is 100% the real deal, right? If so, hype restored.

This is 100% the real deal, right? If so, hype restored.

Yep. I watched them battle + catch it. It was in his PC afterwards and now it's in his party.

It's 10 levels higher than Rayquaza in the battle and it nearly one-shot it with Psycho Boost, Rayquaza was left with 3 HP lol.

Even better its respawnable outside ED - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3420763512?see_lz=1 - scroll down, its shown to be battle able atop a tower.

Back
Top Bottom