• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Artz

Azure Butterfly

Super Nerd
Reaction score
Let me show you them. JSYK, they're displayed huge here.

Deviantart Account
picture.php

My OC, Alena. She is not amused. She is never amused.

picture.php

Caitlin, a character from a game I'm making. Now available in sprite flavor!

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Dragon bug!

picture.php

Alena & Team.

picture.php

Noctuse, one of my monsters.

Last edited:
I like them all, especially the one with Flygon flying.
But the first one's legs are kind of awkward looking...

I like them all, especially the one with Flygon flying.
But the first one's legs are kind of awkward looking...

Yeah, looked better on paper. XD

I just started drawing people a few weeks ago, so the proportions and such will generally look funky for a while. DX

Yeah, looked better on paper. XD

I just started drawing people a few weeks ago, so the proportions and such will generally look funky for a while. DX

At least it's still better than what I draw... *lowers head*
Anyway, I'd love to see more.

I love your use of color in the last one with your made up monster, it turned out pretty spectacular!

dogin__s_sword_by_soaringdragon43-d39emqr.png

One of my monsters, Dogin, using an attack. Couldn't get her eyes perfect, but this was drawn in Paint from scratch, whereas most of them are done on paper and scanned in.

noctuse___may_14th_by_soaringdragon43-d3gbxfu.png

Finally drew something else halfway decent. :D

This is the same guy as the snakey guy in the first post - monsters change a lot when you design them, huh? XD

Finally got to coloring him on Paint. A few spots that I messed up in, but overall much better.

noctuse___may_30th_by_soaringdragon43-d3hmdo5.png

Back
Top Bottom