• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Name the Odd One Out!

DigitalGen6

Amid the snow falling down in flakes from the sky
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Inspired by @Greninjaman.
So, one person lists the odd one out, and then the next person tries to guess the odd one out!

Example (although not a very good one):

Person 1:
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Hitmonchan
Electrike

Person 2: Electrike
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Charcadet

And so on! (I’m so bad at examples) I’ll start.
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Tirtouga

@DigitalGen6
These are not bad examples. I think you did ok with explaining.
Anyway, the odd one out is Tirtouga. Not only is it not a member of the squirtle line, but it is also the only that is rock type.

Next set:
Pikachu
Marill
Togedamaru
Dedenne

Lombre isn’t fully evolved. (Also reposting this because toastghost was wrong. Hint: It’s a Gamecube thing)

Growlithe
Beedrill
Clefairy
Farfetch’d

Beedrill? It’s the only one that’s fully evolved, while Growlithe, Farfetch’d, and (before Gen 2) Clefairy are in their first forms.

Ahaha, sorry… I haven’t played either of the GameCube games, so I wasn’t really able to understand what you meant-
My only guess at the moment is Clefairy.

Ahaha, sorry… I haven’t played either of the GameCube games, so I wasn’t really able to understand what you meant-
My only guess at the moment is Clefairy.
Actually that’s correct. The other three are Shadow Pokemon in XD Gale of Darkness

Next up

Electabuzz
Magmar
Chansey
Dusclops

Dusclops? It’s the only Pokémon that wasn’t introduced in Gen 1.

Dusknoir
Gallade
Magnezone
Probopass
Glaceon
Porygon-Z
Yanmega
Simisage

Darmanitan. It’s the only one that’s not a legendary or a mythical. But at the same time, Rotom for the exact same reason.

Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Turtwig
Bonsly

Back
Top Bottom