• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

There are two names for Bill & Celio. But none of them are used on the internet :(
Both of them have been around since 2006 if not earlier, and they both seem equally valid in usage. I'd say use whichever you like better

GriseousOrbShipping - Cogita & Giratina
LustrousOrbShipping - Ingo & Irida
OreburrowTunnelShipping - Kochika & Mai
SturdyDiamondShipping - Kochika & Arezu

For those wondering, Kochika is the name of the quest giver from Request 103 "Digging for Tomorrow". I won't add context here to avoid potential spoilers however relevant they are now.

Hey there! Now that the new anime series has finally started, gotta suggest some shipnames between some characters, BEFORE they receive a random shipname (?)

NewHorizonShipping = Liko x Roy

FreedExplorerShipping = Friede x Amethio

AibouShipping = Ann x Liko (?)

DistrustShipping = Amethio x Liko (??)

Hope it's seen! :D

Last edited:
Hey there! Now that the new anime series has finally started, gotta suggest some shipnames between some characters, BEFORE they receive a random shipname (?)

FreedExplorerShipping = Friede x Amethio

OtterCatShipping = Ann x Liko (?)

DistrustShipping = Amethio x Liko (??)

Hope it's seen! :D
This sounds like a great time to mention this on no uncertain terms: All Horizons-related names will be getting a mass deferral until further notice. You can submit them and they'll be assigned first-come first-serve as usual for rarepairs, but real-world names will take priority as usual. Roy x Liko in particular is anticipated to be one of the biggest pairings in the fandom and there's virtually no chance a name submitted in this thread will be listed.

This sounds like a great time to mention this on no uncertain terms: All Horizons-related names will be getting a mass deferral until further notice. You can submit them and they'll be assigned first-come first-serve as usual for rarepairs, but real-world names will take priority as usual. Roy x Liko in particular is anticipated to be one of the biggest pairings in the fandom and there's virtually no chance a name submitted in this thread will be listed.
Understood!

Isn't Rhi referred to as "him" at one point by Willow?
i havent played go, so im just going based off what bulbapedia says. it says rhi is referred to gender neutrally in english, but is referred to as a male in german. thats all i was going on. there is probably more dialogue and hints to point one way or another in the game itself but again, i dont play go so i wouldnt know

Isn't Rhi referred to as "him" at one point by Willow?

"Rhi says [Team GO Rocket] may be taking an interest in our otherworldly visitors, huh? I’m inclined to think they’re right. Good thing you’re here to save the day!"
Re: German using male language - Gender neutral language in German is very complicated, since much of the grammar hinges on gender (masculine, feminine, and neuter, that last of which is reserved for inanimate objects).
Anyway, is time for more ship names:
MadameButterflyShipping - Wallace & Lusamine
NextBattersBoxShipping - Whitney & Nita
DazzlingShieldShipping - Hop & Lisia
BestOfTheBestShipping - Leon & Cynthia

MiaColombaShipping - Giovanni & Winona
DracoObscurusShipping - Raihan & Winona
FourWingedAngelShipping - Diantha & Winona
FlyingDragonShipping - Leon & Winona
CrystalWingsShipping - Geeta & Winona
SnowyAltariaShipping - Grusha & Winona

BattleGeneMShipping - Giacomo & Cynthia

How fun! Here’s my two cents:
EverlastingWhiteShipping - Hilda, Rosa & Bianca
(Thanks EliuxW for inspiring this idea)
Flavorshipping - Mallow & Cilan (& possibly Arven)
ContrastingTypesShipping - Marnie & Bede
I used to ship this back in 2021; when I said they contrasted, I meant Marnie uses Dark types and Bede uses Psychic (weak to Dark)/Fairy (strong to Dark)
ElectricFameShipping - Elesa & Iono (both use Electric types and are famous in a way, shape or form)
HorizonShipping - Liko and Roy
(1. Idk how to put spoiler tags and 2. Yeah)

ContestLilyShipping - Serena/May/Chloe/Lisia
CoordinationShipping - May/Dawn/Zoey
MegaFlameShipping - Alain/Malva (I know it already has a ship name so I guess this is an alternate)

There’s a few other ships with no ship names so I’mma use the Japanese names:
DaiMusa (I’ll let you figure this one out lol and if possible help me make a ship name for it)
Edit: I found it: RoyaltyDayDreamsShipping. It’s a dead ship, but I want to revive it.
MikuMusa (the episode before May came back in Diamond and Pearl)
PlataMina (the episode where Ash and friends meet the Kalos champion)
Very obscure ships indeed lol

GalaxyShipping - Mars/Jupiter/Saturn

I’m moving them here because they don’t go in the other thread they were in.
Elesa X Skyla (I read something about Skyla was the one who inspired Elesa’s B2W2 look)
InspirationShipping (Edit as of July: its ship name is AirplaneShipping, so mine’s an alt)
Hugh X Roxie (both have spiky hair and look like they’d be a perfect fit for a rock and roll band, I know Roxie’s in one, so bonus points): SpikeLockShipping
Nate X Roxie (same reason as previous ship): SpikeStyleShipping

Roxie/Elesa/Nancy/Rosa (PopularFameShipping)
Roxie’s in a famous band
Elesa’s a famous model
Yancy/Nancy’s a famous idol
And Rosa’s a famous actress

Elesa/Valerie/Nessa (FashionableShipping)
All three of them are models

Last edited:
Here are my suggestions:

• AmanitagalacticaShipping - Cyrus, Cynthia, & Ghetsis
  • RavenCrystalShipping - Steven Stone, Sidney, & Phoebe
  • ShadowAquamarineShipping - Sidney, Wallace, & Steven Stone
  • FrozenLoveShipping - Ghetsis & Melony
  • PinkDazzleShipping - Bede & Lisia
  • SolarSkyShipping - Cyrus & Winona

Last edited:
I’m moving them here because they don’t go in the other thread they were in.
Elesa X Skyla (I read something about Skyla was the one who inspired Elesa’s B2W2 look)
InspirationShipping
Elesa and Skyla already have a ship name though. It's AirplaneShipping!

Wow you beat me to it
I had a similar idea but “New” is dropped lol

ExplorersShipping - Zir X Conia
This will be the new Rocketshipping, I bet
[/spoiler]

coming over here to submit some names for certain rarepairs i like. there are some examples of real world usage for names for some of these ships that conflict with ship names listed currently, but i'm not sure what generally happens in situations like that, and the real world usage is mostly between me and my friends, with quite a few of these examples being on my old, now private accounts, as well as on private chatrooms, so i don't think it would count as significant enough to warrant bringing it up. so i'll just submit names for my ships that aren't currently listed on here, with an alternate name for one of them since the name that gets used on socials for it conflicts with a ship on this list.

i checked and as far as i could find these don't conflict with the list or any suggestions, but if they do and i missed it let me know and i'll come up with another name!

RewriteShipping - Sordward & Sonia
InaccuracyShipping - Shielbert & Sonia

rewriteshipping derived from sonia "rewriting" history with her book + inaccuracyshipping derived from the phrase "historical inaccuracy".

Back
Top Bottom