• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New DP111 and DP112 Information

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
てれびくんより。

「鋼鉄島の遺跡!」ではブニャットが登場する模様。
なのですなわちマーズも登場するという意味ですね。

「ピカチュウポッチャマ漂流記!」では流された2匹がデオキシスに会います。

DP111: Bunyat appears and I think Mars does as well.

DP112: Pikachu and Pochama run into Deoxys. Well...this episode just got a lot more interesting.

Deoxys yet again, huh? This would be its third appearance.

7th movie, Ranger ep in Battle Frontier, and now this.

Let's hope this one isn't lonely and looking for a friend like the 7th movie and BF one. They rehashed that plot twice now. :p

I wonder if they're going to somehow bring the Veilstone meteorites into DP112... it is right after a Mars appearance, after all. Maybe the Spear Key also has the ability to transform Deoxys or something. o.o

Wait, JUST Pikachu and Piplup? Because its totally fun when you have no idea what they're saying. When was the last time they subtitled? The giant pokemon episode?

But Mars is one of my favorite villains in the show, so im pleased/

If I remember a previous summary said Pikachu and Piplup get lost together, so its probably only those two who meet Deoxys.

It sounds like a filler just with Deoxys thrown in, I don't think its connected to the previous ep.

DP112: Pikachu and Pochama run into Deoxys. Well...this episode just got a lot more interesting.

Is it really true? Then, the title got to be extremely misleading! I thought it's about Pikachu and Piplup the two alone!

Well, so the anime-exclusive (if I'm not mistaken) ruin in Iron Island is also TG's target, I wonder what would that have to do with Palkia and Dialga. About DP112, maybe Pikachu will protect Piplup from Deoxys.

Last edited:
Interesting, to say the least. You're sure about Purugly? 'Cause I'd like to see it again. ^^ About Pikachu & Piplup, though... with Deoxys appearing? Are you sure about that part? Seems too random. First Wailmer, then now Deoxys... hmph...

Anyway, if it's JUST Pikachu & Piplup, I wouldn't mind, since the last time we had an almost non human episode was that giant Pokemon episode, IIRC.

Deoxys needs a friend, and Pikachu and Piplup will solve its problem and give it a friend, the end

The Purgly stuff sounds interesting, cool that we may see Mars after seeing Saturn all the time.

the anime-exclusive (if I'm not mistaken) ruin in Iron Island

No, it's from the game. A Platina-only area that can only be accessed if you have the event Regigigas from the Shaymi movie in your party. Registeel resides there.

Oh I see, I wonder if this ep would have anything to do with the Regis.

Deoxys needs a friend, and Pikachu and Piplup will solve its problem and give it a friend, the end

That would be too overused! I want Deoxys to attack the two instead in which Piplup loses and Pikachu wins!

I suppose Mars returning takes care of her absence in the Valley Windworks?

Wait isnt it the same deoxys used for the 3rd time? Or is there muliples of it even though there is only one? Maybe it sees pikachu alone ar see with a new friend and tries to destroy piplup saying that its pikachus one and only special friend. If so then ill be laughing at the scene of piplup getting itself pawned. Also that thing has absolutely no survival skills so this shall be interesting. But all this is worrying me. Where the hell is the DP110 info? Im worried cause they might think the info is too dangerous.

Adding in Deoxys doesn't make the Pikachu and Piplip anymore interesting to me :/ Oh well, I suppose it will for a lot of people. However, I can't wait for more episodes about Team Galectic, so it'll be good to see Mars

Last edited:
I don't get why the writers keep throwing random legendaries into episodes now, they don't make the eps anymore "epic" when they're around.

The most recent Darkrai Vs. Cresselia episode was an abomination of an ep, the only worthwhile thing in it was Swinub's evo, and that crapfest was by far the worst legendary battle in the entire series.

It also sounds like Deoxys is going to wind up being Piplup/Pikachu's friend again...meh.

I wonder if Deoxys remembers Pikachu from the movie Destiny Deoxys and the Battle Frontier special with Pokemon Ranger Solana and Deoxys appearing

Wha? Deoxys again? Man, I rather have Mewtwo appear instead.

I wonder if the writers plan to expand DP even more as an excuse to stall Satoshi from gaining his badges quicker? If so, I suppose DP's Battle Frontier may receive room after the Shinou league.

I wonder if Deoxys remembers Pikachu from the movie Destiny Deoxys and the Battle Frontier special with Pokemon Ranger Solana and Deoxys appearing

Those Deoxys are compleatly different Dexoys from one another, if I'm correct.

Nice to see Mars returning. We could always use more of Ginga-dan. We're definitely getting a lot more with them than we did with Aqua and Magma. The writers are definitely making sure to get a lot of mileage out of the evil group this time around.

Not too interested in Deoxys, but the episode could be interesting.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom