• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

There was also the Spider and Flamingo along with a better picture of Fuecoco Evo
Fg7OP8yXkAAFpZg.jpeg
08270A11-383A-45AD-91D0-0670D9B15B0C.png

I'm also still kinda confused about the sushi dragon. Didn't it have an evolution? So I guess not and people just got it wrong?

I also don't understand what's different about Mabosstiff's forms, does it just open its mouth wider at night? Are we sure the two forms thing isn't a misinterpretation? It also looks a little darker but I think it might be the lighting effect maybe

I'm also still kinda confused about the sushi dragon. Didn't it have an evolution? So I guess not and people just got it wrong?

I think Khu (IIRC) mentioned that there is a "sushi master" Pokémon, which we now know is the catfish Pokémon Dodonzo. It's not an evolution, but they are related to each other. Maybe that's why it's confusing.

The pseudo legend this gen looks so boring. They should've switched things up and made the Tinkaton line pseudo instead.

Without spoiling too much, is the pseudo another Dragon type?

Also I'm curious about the school uniform. Is it totally unchangeable, or is it any option to change it post game?

Also I'm curious about the school uniform. Is it totally unchangeable, or is it any option to change it post game?
Pretty sure you're stuck with Spring (long shirt and pants), Summer (default), fall (puffy vest and shorts), and Winter (Jacket and long pants) uniforms for the entire game.

Pretty sure you're stuck with Spring (long shirt and pants), Summer (default), fall (puffy vest and shorts), and Winter (Jacket and long pants) uniforms for the entire game.
I could imagine them to make more clothes accessible with a dlc - unlikely, but not completely off the table. People would be mad but still buy it anyway so I wouldn't be too surprised if something like that happens.

I could imagine them to make more clothes accessible with a dlc - unlikely, but not completely off the table. People would be mad but still buy it anyway so I wouldn't be too surprised if something like that happens.
I don't know. I feel like if they do have other outfits at this time, they'll all be one piece uniforms without the ability to mix and match. I mean it's possible that, at least for this game, they don't know how to program all clothes to be unisex and/or they still have biasis aganst boys wearing frilly skirts.

I'm posting my Gen IX ranking here so it doesn't get lost in the leaks.

This generation is a real mixed bag...There are some standouts but I feel most designs take many safe ways and look extremely cartoony. Like the leaks sadly told us there are more Pokemon than usual designed to be memes by changing so little to their original forms or preevos, which I gave their own category at the very end. I feel modern Pokemon design peaked at Alola, where most families had balanced colors and new and interesting concepts, everything afterwards gets weirder and weirder. But who knows, maybe I'll like them more after seeing them in game, I will do another ranking then.

ranking paldeav1.PNG

Something I liked though is that some patterns were changed, birds and bugs were reduced to 2 evos like in Gen II and the "regional normal-type" is no longer a Rat-like thing. I mourn the absense of fossils, it's ridiculous to wait 12 years (2013 to 2025) for another normal set!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom