• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plainhiveshipping (Bugsy x Whitney)

I see these two as a couple who knew each other as kids, then ironically chose the same career path when they grew up. I guess I see most gym leaders as growing up in the respective towns they run their gym in. If that's true for Whitney and Bugsy, then I could imagine them meeting when they were younger; maybe during an outing to Ilex Forest or a shopping trip to Goldenrod City.
That's not that different from how I have them together in my verse. I like to headcanon that Falkner trained both of them, and initially at first the romantic spark wasn't there, but it eventually grew on for Whitney until she made her feelings known to Bugsy. Then the rest is history~.

I think the reason why I ship is because I crave the domestically. At least in the case of Plainhive, I ship them in such a way that they ultimately live the successful, happy, fulfilled life that I want them to have because I love both of them so much.

I think the reason why I ship is because I crave the domestically. At least in the case of Plainhive, I ship them in such a way that they ultimately live the successful, happy, fulfilled life that I want them to have because I love both of them so much.
I have a similar opinion. I like to ship couples that I see as being stable. No drama. They seem like the type of couple who shares a mutual friend group and invites their shared friends over often. I can see them as the type of friends you could vent to and they would listen and probably order a pizza.

I have a similar opinion. I like to ship couples that I see as being stable. No drama. They seem like the type of couple who shares a mutual friend group and invites their shared friends over often. I can see them as the type of friends you could vent to and they would listen and probably order a pizza.
Hah! Yeah I think that's about right really. I like to think all of the Johto Gym Leaders are pretty close to each other but since Whitney basically clings herself to Bugsy the two probably share pretty similar friend groups! Them hanging out and ordering food... It's so mundane yet I've never thought of that. That's great inspiration!

Very cute! :love:

I like the little photo of shuckle and miltank.
I DID TOO it's such an adorable detail!!!

Lately I've been thinking about how Miltank could be a pretty feasible house pet style kinda Pokémon. Maybe act even a bit like a dog. But now I wanna imagine more of those domestic vibes with Bug Pokémon too.

b69d0c57c1705619e72509c1d738cd8b.jpg

boop
Hiya friends! Boy, busy since last post.

First off, I commissioned Zipperqwerty to draw Plainhive for me and they did a great job! I love these sort of vibes; they're just as much friends and buddies in battle as they are romantic partners and I think this pic does a great job at showing that.

Secondly, someone on Tumblr approached me with a wild idea: what if Ortega was Bugsy and Whitney's kid? It was really amusing to me because said person didn't know I also really liked Ortega, and I have seen him compared to Spaceworld 97 Bugsy before, so I totally saw their vision. But it also kinda depends on them going to Paldea and getting stinking rich which is funny... Tee hee.

They want me to create stories involving Reed and Brittney sometime. I want to, but I don't know how to share those. Maybe a seperate A03 post. I think at this point the people who do follow my art "get it" and are really keyed into my vision of Plainhive. Maybe I could share more.

THE LITTLE SHARP TOOTH ON WHITNEY

ITS SUCH A SMALL DETAIL BUT I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DRAW THAT ON ANY CHARACTER NBDHBDJD

THE LITTLE SHARP TOOTH ON WHITNEY

ITS SUCH A SMALL DETAIL BUT I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DRAW THAT ON ANY CHARACTER NBDHBDJD
Hee hee! I like snaggletooths a lot. Whitney would have one, and don't forget she has a :3 face sometimes to go along with it too!

Back
Top Bottom