• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[PocketNews] New Ending to appear with AG172

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the new ending is apparently all about May! Yay! May's theme is awesome, I hope the animation is good.

Yeah, this is the same song that's been used as an insert song in episodes like the Great Inazuma one. We've all heard this song before.

Glory Day may be done with as far as ending themes go, but you know they'll still use it ad naseum as an insert song.

Well, I may not watch the raws or keep up with them like most of you do, but I actually really like the Glory Day ending (and the song). The ending itself is good for me, because it has a lot of scenes with just Ash and Pikachu (I love those!). And I like the song just because it's very catchy. XD

Anyway though, it's cool that they will have a new ending now. ^^

The only problem with Glory Day is that we've had it for what seems like forever now.

If it isn't a full year i'd be surprised.

Yeah, this is the same song that's been used as an insert song in episodes like the Great Inazuma one. We've all heard this song before.

What? I've only heard it in the Inazuma ep and most definitely haven't heard it before or since. I'm pretty certain it's ONLY been used then until now. It did sound great though. I remember thinking that i'd probably have preferred that over Spurt for the new opening, lol.

It was also used in the following episode (Brock/May contest).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom