• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

I'd be happy to explain why i vote the way i do. The short version is that it's partially because of what has been posted and what my instincts as a strategist are telling me, there may be other factors. I would have finished my current post sooner, but i had to recharge my phone.
im sure it didn't take you a day and a half to charge your phone, but regardless it's good to see you're back.

Now that there's been a whole day gone by, any thoughts on the game so far?

cause he was a big part of the why is emmy sheeping stuff

so with that said im looking at possibly her as mafia rn but im open to changing

Vote: Emmy
So you accuse me of sheeping yet also being the Mafia who eliminated one of the only other people who voted for Alana? That would either extremely bold or stupid considering the people who lynch a Townie are the first to get investigated and that would be putting a massive red flag since I was second in place to get lynched in the last phase. :unsure:

So you accuse me of sheeping yet also being the Mafia who eliminated one of the only other people who voted for Alana? That would either extremely bold or stupid considering the people who lynch a Townie are the first to get investigated and that would be putting a massive red flag since I was second in place to get lynched in the last phase. :unsure:
i legit have no clue what you're getting at here lol

Vote: Mint Elv
Personally, I think Emmy's vote would've looked far far worse than it did if a'lana had flipped scum. Like I said, it looks like a bussing vote from my experience, but since a'lana was town it can't be that. I feel like scum Emmy probably would've left well enough alone there regarding a'lana and just... not tied themself to that miskill with that kinda weak vote? And I agree that most likely there's scum in the a'lana wagon. gentlefeather is most likely town, and HD and alana are confirmed town so.

Very strange comment considering who the Town are...
Just to clarify the comment about Afro guy was because someone said he might be mafia.

cause he was a big part of the why is emmy sheeping stuff

so with that said im looking at possibly her as mafia rn but im open to changing

Vote: Emmy
Human finds Emmy most suspicious from the bandwagon

Human dies.

You vote her immediately after.

But also make it clear that you can be convinced otherwise.

Please explain why it looks like you’re framing Emmy.
WIFOM
Vote: Mint Elv
Personally, I think Emmy's vote would've looked far far worse than it did if a'lana had flipped scum. Like I said, it looks like a bussing vote from my experience, but since a'lana was town it can't be that. I feel like scum Emmy probably would've left well enough alone there regarding a'lana and just... not tied themself to that miskill with that kinda weak vote? And I agree that most likely there's scum in the a'lana wagon. gentlefeather is most likely town, and HD and alana are confirmed town so.
So is your case on me simply because I voted for Alana?

I'd be happy to explain why i vote the way i do. The short version is that it's partially because of what has been posted and what my instincts as a strategist are telling me, there may be other factors. I would have finished my current post sooner, but i had to recharge my phone.
that’s nice.

Now if you can kindly give thoughts on every living player here.

@Minish you as well :)

So is your case on me simply because I voted for Alana?
Well, kinda yeah. I think a wagon like that has to have at least one scum most of the time, and you're honestly the only one who I feel like remotely fits the bill? I know it's not the best but its what I've got.

Well, kinda yeah. I think a wagon like that has to have at least one scum most of the time, and you're honestly the only one who I feel like remotely fits the bill? I know it's not the best but its what I've got.
Okay let me ask you this.

Why are you positive it wasn’t all town on the wagon? What makes you 100% positive that gentle or Emmy aren’t mafia?

Also in the world where I’m mafia, why would I kill Human and active player whom I often work well with regardless of alignment?

Why are you positive it wasn’t all town on the wagon? What makes you 100% positive that gentle or Emmy aren’t mafia?
I'm not 100% but I don't think Emmy's a'lana vote comes from scum at town. gentle's role is probably town aligned more than it's scum aligned. As for why I don't think the wagon is all town, a wagon with that many players, especially on a miskill, probably almost always has scum on it?

Also in the world where I’m mafia, why would I kill Human and active player whom I often work well with regardless of alignment?
My best guess is that he was one of the most widely townread players in the game? It could easily have been your partner's suggestion and you just went with it because you didn't have anything better.

I'm not 100% but I don't think Emmy's a'lana vote comes from scum at town. gentle's role is probably town aligned more than it's scum aligned. As for why I don't think the wagon is all town, a wagon with that many players, especially on a miskill, probably almost always has scum on it?
On day one? It’s more common than you think. Also why does Emmys super sheepy vote seem more town than those of us that had legitimate reasoning? Why are you so sure Emmy is town?
best guess is that he was one of the most widely townread players in the game? It could easily have been your partner's suggestion and you just went with it because you didn't have anything better.
Who the heck do you think is my partner that I would let them decide the kill in the case of human. Here’s some meta for you. I nightkill inactives because they annoy me. we’ve played together so many times so please give better reasoning than you thinking x persons role is town and other x person is magically not scummy.

Who the heck do you think is my partner that I would let them decide the kill in the case of human. Here’s some meta for you. I nightkill inactives because they annoy me. we’ve played together so many times so please give better reasoning than you thinking x persons role is town and other x person is magically not scummy.
i dont know you or if this is straight up true or not but this is legit such a weird defense from someone who basically already said don't use meta to townread people

This post feels very wrong coming from the queen of hating meta.
I'm not sure who you would and wouldn't let pick the nightkill, I've literally had two opportunities to see inside of a scum chat you were part of, one of those was three years ago when I literally did not understand the game and I refuse to torture myself by looking at anything related to my first game for meta purposes. The other you and your buddies worked incredibly smoothly together and were pretty much always in agreement on who to nightkill.

On day one? It’s more common than you think. Also why does Emmys super sheepy vote seem more town than those of us that had legitimate reasoning? Why are you so sure Emmy is town?
Pretty sure I have literally never seen a D1 misvote wagon not have a single scum on it. Heck, I don't even know that I've seen a D1 wagon at all not have a single scum on it.
That aside. I admit that Emmy's vote on a'lana was not the best; but it's nature and timing just seem not worth bothering with for scum?? I guess it's too scummy to be scum in my mind is the best way I can put it. Maybe I'm wrong and I guess this is WIFOM-y but.
Also:
…My vote was more sheepy than theirs.
You literally admitted your vote was sheepy (or at least more sheepy than gentlefeathers), and the only reasoning I can find for your vote is that a'lana didn't vote yet. Now I feel bad for trying to argue that the main reason people were pushing her wasn't that she hadn't voted.

i dont know you or if this is straight up true or not but this is legit such a weird defense from someone who basically already said don't use meta to townread people
I do, but since DW loves meta might as well make a point.
That aside. I admit that Emmy's vote on a'lana was not the best; but it's nature and timing just seem not worth bothering with for scum?? I guess it's too scummy to be scum in my mind is the best way I can put it. Maybe I'm wrong and I guess this is WIFOM-y but.
IDK about you but back when I first started playing I sucked and made huge mistakes as mafia all the time.
ou literally admitted your vote was sheepy (or at least more sheepy than gentlefeathers), and the only reasoning I can find for your vote is that a'lana didn't vote yet.
Yeah more than gentlefeathers not Emmy's. There's a huge difference there. Someone (I think Alana) was accusing gentle of just sheeping their vote instead of having actual reasoning. That has nothing to do with Emmy's vote.
who said it? i originally thought human said that, but checking back at his post it looks more like i misinterpreted what he meant (which i already stated)
Maybe I misinterpreted too. I don't remember who, I just remember it being said and it stuck in my head.

IDK about you but back when I first started playing I sucked and made huge mistakes as mafia all the time.
Fairly certain Emmy's at least a semi-experienced player. They said they haven't played in a while but they've played here before and I'm like 85% confident they've played on other sites.

im sure it didn't take you a day and a half to charge your phone, but regardless it's good to see you're back.

Now that there's been a whole day gone by, any thoughts on the game so far?
I thinj that things sure are heating around here. I feel uncertain about who my final vote is going to be. Unvote: The CapsFan Vote:Raven ie ur going to target me, i just might target t in kind.

Now that there's been a whole day gone by, any thoughts on the game so

@TheCapsFan do you believe Emmy is possibly being framed? Or are you positive she’s mafia?
To be honest, it didn't really cross my mind that she might be being framed, because I do think she's the scummiest person in the game right now. i didn't really see the case on alana as being too alignment indicative & when she self-voted I was confident that she was jester. I suppose it is possible, with Human dying right after being like "I'm confident that gentlefeather is town" and calling out that there's likely one mafia between you and Emmy, and with gentlefeather coming in with a rather hedgy vote it does seem quite convenient.

at the same time, I do agree with Human's prior analysis that there is likely to be at least one mafia on the alana wagon, and agree that gentlefeather's proven role fits a character that's likely to exist in the game as town. if there is not one mafia on the alana wagon, assuming there are three mafia, fmpov there must be three between DawningWinds, Minish, Dragondg, Raven, and Max. i believe dawningwinds to be likely town, so the chance of that being the case is extremely small - all i have to do is find a single non-pair between the remaining four for that to not be true - which is, admittedly difficult because i have literally absolutely nothing on two of those four, but incredibly unlikely nonetheless. and, of course, this rests on the assumption of three mafia which definitely might not be the case because I can see there being a third party in this game, with Team Snagem being a thing. but all things considered, it does point towards one between you and emmy.

It's tough though because I think from your perspective as mafia, it would make a lot of sense to push the narrative that gentlefeather could be framing emmy regardless of emmy's alignment, because then you can miselim gentlefeather into emmy if emmy is town, and if emmy is mafia, you can setup lylo on D3 in the scenario with three mafia, potentially even winning then in some scenarios such as 3P survivor or vigilante town kill, or at least be in a really good position on D3 in scenarios with two mafia. if you are town, this does make some sense as well, but i don't really remember you giving emmy any strong townreads or anything like that, so idk why you are kinda shying away from them being mafia - though i could be wrong, i need to double check.

jesus christ that was a novel - tl;dr it's possible she could be framed, but I do think she is the scummiest player right now based on actions/wagonomics, and i am a bit shifty eyes at you for pushing that narrative

Okay let me ask you this.

last point is wifom

Back
Top Bottom