• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

I thinj that things sure are heating around here. I feel uncertain about who my final vote is going to be. Unvote: The CapsFan Vote:Raven ie ur going to target me, i just might target t in kind.
what are your thoughts on Emmy? do you think they are mafia? what about Mint Elv, or gentlefeather? are they mafia?

I am not sure, i shal have to observe her more closely when she stops by for her next check -up! So how are ya feeling lately?

I thinj that things sure are heating around here. I feel uncertain about who my final vote is going to be. Unvote: The CapsFan Vote:Raven ie ur going to target me, i just might target t in kind.
What?
It's tough though because I think from your perspective as mafia, it would make a lot of sense to push the narrative that gentlefeather could be framing emmy regardless of emmy's alignment, because then you can miselim gentlefeather into emmy if emmy is town, and if emmy is mafia, you can setup lylo on D3 in the scenario with three mafia, potentially even winning then in some scenarios such as 3P survivor or vigilante town kill, or at least be in a really good position on D3 in scenarios with two mafia. if you are town, this does make some sense as well, but i don't really remember you giving emmy any strong townreads or anything like that, so idk why you are kinda shying away from them being mafia - though i could be wrong, i need to double check.
You do realize to push that narrative I would have had to predict Gentle's vote right? And I'm not shying away from Emmy being mafia. Actually Dawnings obsession with saying she's town is making me lean towards believing they are mafia partners. I just thought the order of events was awfully convenient and think it's worth considering.
the gentlefeather/dawningwinds mindmeld about mido & meta seems pure, though has mido mentioned that she hates meta in this game so far? how would gentlefeather know that otherwise being new?
I mentioned I hate meta. Annoyingly since Dawning is so obsessed with meta, it's only logical to use meta to prove a point with him is it not?
I am not sure, i shal have to observe her more closely when she stops by for her next check -up! So how are ya feeling lately?
Is that all you have to say? We have had a whole day phase and night phase pass by. Don't you have anything else to add?

I'm fairly certain that Gentlefeather is probably not mafia, not sure about Mint Elv. CapsFan, could u inform those patients that i am ready to see them now.

since there's no guarantee that you'll be around when they next stop by, don't forget that you can also go back and check their previous posts to see how they have acted in the past too!! I would suggest doing that, then answering my question based on what you think.

also I'm feeling pretty good hbu

You do realize to push that narrative I would have had to predict Gentle's vote right? And I'm not shying away from Emmy being mafia. Actually Dawnings obsession with saying she's town is making me lean towards believing they are mafia partners. I just thought the order of events was awfully convenient and think it's worth considering.
Not necessarily, I think you could have seen Gentle's vote, then suggested it to try and stir the pot, I don't think it'd be farfetch'd for you to conjure something like that up relatively quickly, but it's also nothing i'm sold on, just kinda thinking out loud.

i never said you didn't think Emmy was mafia, in fact I wasn't sure if you had ever townread them in the first place.

Definitely don't disagree that it's worth considering.

I mentioned I hate meta. Annoyingly since Dawning is so obsessed with meta, it's only logical to use meta to prove a point with him is it not?
I wasn't referring to you there actually, what I meant was that gentle and dawning said the same thing pretty much at the same time that you hate meta, and it was said in a way that leads me to believe they might not be partners because idk if m!them would both gang up on t!you like that, idk if that makes sense. Maybe it's just a coincidence and NAI

You may have a point about Dawning's meta obsession. As far as alignments are concerned i have serious misgivings about revealing those , especialy if it is happening at midnight in real life. This will be my final post of the night. I shall see t all 2morrow, Good Night folks!

i dont know you or if this is straight up true or not but this is legit such a weird defense from someone who basically already said don't use meta to townread people
I agree that this does seem contradictory, so I'll keep Mint Elv in mind for now. Not quite sure if this is enough for a vote just yet, though.

Please separate or highlight votes somehow, I didn't even notice your vote until MintElv quoted your post.
Good to see that you thought the same.
I'm fairly certain that Gentlefeather is probably not mafia, not sure about Mint Elv. CapsFan, could u inform those patients that i am ready to see them now.
I think I understand...
Vote: Dragondg

Purely for sanity’s sake.
If my theory about Dragondg is true, this is not a good idea from towns perspective. I feel ya though.
if there is not one mafia on the alana wagon, assuming there are three mafia, fmpov there must be three between DawningWinds, Minish, Dragondg, Raven, and Max
Please exclude DawningWinds (and also me if you feel comfortable with it, I would appreciate to survive since I'll retire in two weeks and already rented a boat for a fishing trip with the family) from this.

So far I feel comfortable about DawningWinds, TheCapsFan and MintElv.
It's not based on much, DawningWinds gave me a town vibe for a while now and I'm fairly sure that I'm on the right track with that one.
Caps asking me about who I think is scum felt like he was unsure whether I'm scum or not. Again, this is not much to go by, but I feel like this came from a town mindset since scum had no reason to do that since
a) they know that I'm town, so they have no reason to ask a question like that.
b) if I would've taken my time to re-read and create a more thoughtful answer I would have gotten a chance to look better, which could have reduced the chance of me being lynched.
Also Caps questioning my thoughts on the DW/HD vote without explanation thing earlier felt similar.
MintElv is a slot that I'm still paranoid about (but more on a policy base), but I feel like she would have been more aggressive and "wagon pushing" if she was scum - keep in mind that this approach is mostly based on meta of older games of her, so a change in playstyle can easily fool me.
I consider Gentlefeather as town for now given the circumstances.
Mixed feelings on Max1996, his vote on me had a touch of opportunistic scum trying to form a wagon, but given my performance so far I can't rule out a town based mindset behind this.
Don't expect me to be able to read Dragondg and Minish, I mean, come on guys, there's barely anything I can use as a foundation.

And then there is Emmy...

Man, it's been well over a year since I last played a Mafia game, how does this go again?

I think people who can corroborate identities due to paired Roles (assuming we have any) like the Twins or whatnot need to claim that before being accused of anything, since it'd be too risky for a Mafiosi to declare themselves that way in case they get caught out and thus both go down in flames. :unsure:
Partially agree on this one
“Lovers” is not a Role I’m familiar with so I can only defend myself by saying it was merely an unhelpful suggestion from the looks of it.

I don’t like the cut of your gib though so... Vote: Mint Elv

Mint’s behaviour has completely thrown me for a loop and now I’m hovering over the unvote button but I don’t know who else to choose. :confused:

It wasn't a completely serious vote since it's only Day 1, hence my glib response in reaction to being voted for. However the mention of there potentially being a Jester and Mint's unusual behavior in claiming to be Mafia after receiving a vote has spooked me a little. It could still be a ploy by a Mafiosi with a very cool hand which is why I haven't completely retracted my vote yet. I need to see a little more from everyone before I make my final decision.

I object to this remark, I was not "rolefishing", merely suggesting a potential tactic to help minimize a potential mislynching on Day 1. :|

Wait, "Mid-Phase"? Does this mean Day 1 has ended and TheCapsFan has been lynched already?

^ Cutting loose driftwood is more of a last resort for Day 1 imo, so for now I will continue reflecting on what people actually have said so far.

Unvote: Mint Elv
Assuming that Dragondg is indeed town, I can't see why scum!Emmy wouldn't join the wagon.
Huh, I assumed that was a typo myself until you spoke up NGL. I don't suppose there's a counterargument is there? Like the Mafia also having some kind of equivalent "-1 Vote" skill? :unsure:

Ohoho, smells like someone might just be panicking because they're in the lead to get lynched. ;)

--EDIT--
Well, not anymore now I guess, but my point still applies.
I consider panicking as the head wagon as rather NAI tbh
I was also "in" the Dangan Ronpa one...in so far as I didn't do anything helpful and was dead immediately, either lynched Day 1 or killed Night 1 I don't remember now lol. :notworthy:

I won't say I'm a hundred percent convinced of gentlefeather's innocence, them only claiming it after they were rumbled by the vote count doesn't generate a good look imo.

Wavering now whether to change my vote to them or if it's worth putting the pressure on someone else by voting them into the lead. :unsure:
Slightly disagree with this one, depending on the assigned role it can often be smarter to keep it a secret, even more if it's D1
That's just the nature of the game, after Caps pointed out that "Loved" isn't automatically a Town role then your presumed innocence vanished. It's just that DW's vouching for you is guiding me towards a different voting direction since I don't see both of you being Mafia and covering for each other.

Speaking of, DW what is your purpose in switching to HumanDawn? What did you see that was so suspicious?
Fair enough, reads change with new situations and information popping up
Fair point. I can't think of a suitable explanation if they were Town, but I'm willing to hear them out first since we still have plenty of time before final voting.

I have to agree, piping up after one's been put into the lead voting-wise is never a good look, and I don't think the sheep-ing accusation holds enough water to excuse it. I think I've seen enough to put my chips on the table for real this time.

Vote: alana

I'm sorry I didn't realize that voting for the person I find the most suspicious is being a Sheep. That said, I really don't care for erratic voting based on what constitutes as "dramatic". Voting needs to be clear and consistent.

Obvious bait is obvious. :unsure:
I'm unsure whether I want to rate this as an incrimination attempt or not.
Are people even allowed to say that anymore, lol.

So you accuse me of sheeping yet also being the Mafia who eliminated one of the only other people who voted for Alana? That would either extremely bold or stupid considering the people who lynch a Townie are the first to get investigated and that would be putting a massive red flag since I was second in place to get lynched in the last phase. :unsure:
This is giving me mixed feelings, could be scum trying to create doubt on wagonomics, but depending on stuff like experience, scum team constellation, the overall situation and other factors I could see a world where scum indeed lays back and watches town go wild.

Overall, pretty mixed feelings on this one, what's bothering me right now is the question whether it's scum defending a buddy or if it is an attempt to make a town player look bad.
Because of this I don't oppose the lynch, although I wouldn't mind going for Minish either if we don't get something soon.

necessarily, I think you could have seen Gentle's vote, then suggested it to try and stir the pot, I don't think it'd be farfetch'd for you to conjure something like that up relatively quickly, but it's also nothing i'm sold on, just kinda thinking out loud.
You guys really give me too much credit. I ain’t that smart nor do I have that much time on my hands.
never said you didn't think Emmy was mafia, in fact I wasn't sure if you had ever townread them in the first place.
I didn’t. I mostly read early game as neutral, scummy, or can we please lynch so I don’t bang my head through a wall. The last is reserved for people who I can’t get anything out of Because they have vague playstyles and just don’t respond thus they have no real contribution and an active mafia poster is more useful to town than a vague player.
wasn't referring to you there actually, what I meant was that gentle and dawning said the same thing pretty much at the same time that you hate meta, and it was said in a way that leads me to believe they might not be partners because idk if m!them would both gang up on t!you like that, idk if that makes sense. Maybe it's just a coincidence and NAI
There are a lot of coincidences this phase. They can’t all be coincidences so one of the crazy theories has to be correct.
have been more aggressive and "wagon pushing" if she was scum - keep in mind that this approach is mostly based on meta of older games of her, so a change in playstyle can easily fool me.
Meh. More of depends what’s in thread and how busy I am.
my theory about Dragondg is true, this is not a good idea from towns perspective. I feel ya though
:cry::cry::cry: I don’t like his playstyle. I don’t want to play with him.

I suppose I should get serious with my vote.

Unvote: dragondg
Vote: Dawningwinds

I don’t see how he’s town. And I think the adamant defense of Emmy is either mafia defending mafia or mafia buddying town. Regardless he’s been defending her since early day one and one dying would give information. I feel DW is the one more likely to give more information.

I don’t see how he’s town. And I think the adamant defense of Emmy is either mafia defending mafia or mafia buddying town. Regardless he’s been defending her since early day one and one dying would give information. I feel DW is the one more likely to give more information.
I don't know...he seems the most Town to me so far. Granted, this is only D2, but still...

A mite quiet so far...not sure if I like this...
Well there are only nine players left, and two of them are just inactive @Minish @Dragondg

Seriously want to share thoughts on all players with us. Non vague thoughts.

@Emmy You're lead wagon do you have any kind of defense? You’re not voting anyone so how about building a case against someone?

A mite quiet so far...not sure if I like this...
The calm before the sh*t blizzard lol.
For real though, I guess most people are busy or everyone is waiting for someone to get the stone rolling again.

So...
Oof, sorry I missed the whole first day phase. Been crazy with the new job. But I have a couple of days off now, so I'll catch up on stuff.
Do you have some situation or are you just staying in the shadows so you won't be recognized after murdering another one of us? ;)

Please exclude DawningWinds (and also me if you feel comfortable with it, I would appreciate to survive since I'll retire in two weeks and already rented a boat for a fishing trip with the family) from this.
idk what you're trying to say here but the piece you quoted was me doing PoE in a very specific scenario that you may have not understood the context of.

The rest of your post is also kinda weird to me tbh, like i don't get how you view me asking you "who is mafia" as something scum would never do bc they have no reason to (that sort of thing is easily faked)
Caps asking me about who I think is scum felt like he was unsure whether I'm scum or not. Again, this is not much to go by, but I feel like this came from a town mindset since scum had no reason to do that since
a) they know that I'm town, so they have no reason to ask a question like that.

Also, it seems like all of your reads except for the inactives are "town" or "mixed," which is suuuuper hedgy at this stage of the game, and honestly rather convenient given your town reads. If I held a gun to your head and said "pick one player who is scum" who would you pick?

Back
Top Bottom