• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

I didn't act last night either, I did take a point of damage. Uh. I feel like odds are ExLight did it knowing his inactive policy. Sorry about that this game btw this is not a good weekend for my availability, I get home tomorrow evening so I'll be more present then hopefully
It is holiday season. I think we should expect lower activity from people honestly. The only exception I could see is those in school once they are on winter break. But before that break they usually have finals, and who knows what family engagements during break and what not. Overall I think we need to be mindful of people being more active. Heck I'm about to work 12 days in a row....I apologize now for any grumpiness that may result from such a thing.

It is holiday season. I think we should expect lower activity from people honestly. The only exception I could see is those in school once they are on winter break. But before that break they usually have finals, and who knows what family engagements during break and what not. Overall I think we need to be mindful of people being more active. Heck I'm about to work 12 days in a row....I apologize now for any grumpiness that may result from such a thing.
Me and Jamie both finished our mocks so we will probably be very active as of next week when we finish school

I think holding was the best idea that night as people takeing random damage seems only detrimental to town and we have pretty much nobody even close to being scum read thats also another reason why i upvoted day 1

The only thing we have to work with is who holsterd and who used their ability and last rounds votes

i didn't do anything
i forgot how many shots i have, but i don't waste to waste them in a stage of the game where it's pretty unclear who is using their actions on who, lol

I'll be townlocking Mido and Lissi as town for now.

Targetting Mido despite her being low activity suggests either being afraid of her or feeling threatened by her reads. I don't particularly remember her pushing for anyone, so there's likely a TWR habitué in the mafia team.

This makes a small core of Dawning/ Jamie/ Beryl.
As of right now my reads probably stand as (from most scummy to least scummy) Dawning ≈ Jamie >> Beryl

Jamie however said that he can prove his role at any time, which I'm a bit skeptical but need to take into consideration.
So I'd like if we pushed Dawning a bit more today, and if they flip town then see if Jamie can clear themselves.

I'll reread Mido posts in case to see if she pushed anyone that might've retaliated, though.

I scum lean beryl the most due to her playing very similar to her scum game in i think chess I don’t remember exactly what game it was she seems much more defensive and pushy this game

Because ima sucker for punishment
oh my

I’m not.
:confused:
would a naive player attack mido over her claiming to not be town?

I’m assuming you’re an indep.

Vote: Beryllium
META IS BS.

Didn’t mean for that to be all caps but you get the point.
Might've upset beryl?
but I think she'd go for jamie over mido, maybe?

I don’t like it. Too easy. Reasoning for it wasn’t the best either.
hmm mini jab at the people on the helperman wagon ([jamie], potato, beryl, lissi)

I personally think it's weird how jamie was the one that tried to spark something in that wagon and then he hops out of it and suddenly his entire narrative is on how bad that wagon is
if it was jamie then he kinda has mido pocketed since that's the same narrative jamie been pushing for, so the reasoning to hurt mido would be more like to soft her up for a kill rather than because she's a threat to him?

I scum lean beryl the most due to her playing very similar to her scum game in i think chess I don’t remember exactly what game it was she seems much more defensive and pushy this game
I strongly disagree

1. She was town in chess mafia.
2. Either someone is being defensive or they're being pushy, they can't be both at the same time.
3. In go rush, where she was scum, she was not playing like she's doing here, she was much more laser focused and was actually doing pretty well before she decided to claim godfather. There she ended up getting emotional and letting it influence her gameplay; but that was likely more due to inexperience, not something that defines a scum meta.

i didn't hurt anyone omg. i said i didnt do anything last night and bus driver is the weirdest shit to lie about
thanks potato i love you too

did mido say how many points she took of damage? is it possible she took super effective damage, possibly? in that case she would have taken more from just one person

Targetting Mido despite her being low activity suggests either being afraid of her or feeling threatened by her reads. I don't particularly remember her pushing for anyone, so there's likely a TWR habitué in the mafia team.
I have been openly townreading Mido for a while, anyone can see that and decide to target her because she is the most town read person. Although I agree it is more likely a regular has targeted her rather than a new player.
I'll be townlocking Mido and Lissi as town for now.
Along with Potato these are my town reads so far.
Might've upset beryl?
but I think she'd go for jamie over mido, maybe?
Would be way too obvious, I also doubt Beryl is scum at this moment.
I personally think it's weird how jamie was the one that tried to spark something in that wagon and then he hops out of it and suddenly his entire narrative is on how bad that wagon is
if it was jamie then he kinda has mido pocketed since that's the same narrative jamie been pushing for, so the reasoning to hurt mido would be more like to soft her up for a kill rather than because she's a threat to him?
I started a push on D1 for info, which I didn’t receive much from. I hopped out of the wagon because it got very big, 4 votes on Helperman was way too much from that push. My narrative was more the push on me by Beryl, but it did somewhat apply to Helperman. If you must know, I used my action on Helperman last night and dealt 2 points of damage because I believed he would be attacked by mafia if town, a flip from him would be very helpful to us even if town for reasons I will not disclose.

Back
Top Bottom