• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

Since it's likely only one mafia left

the ideal play is likely having so multiple players are on low health so we can flip multiple at once

we need to be weary that mafia can still likely cause 2-3 kills in one cycle if we get too distracted, but if mafia still has a lot of HP by the time we have fewer players they might get away with it with town not being able to take them town in time
What makes you think the mafia can get multiple kills? Do you think they have multi-target moves? :chansey:

What makes you think the mafia can get multiple kills? Do you think they have multi-target moves? :chansey:
worst case scenario: 1 kill at night, tries to 1 person with 1HP during day by voting them, kills 1 more at night

that's 3 total
When it was 2 mafia remaining it was a lot more dangerous because if we had multiple people on low health they could cause 2 kills during the day by spreading the votes and killing off 2 people with 1HP. That's not the case here anymore.

Night Seven Start
Would you guys like me to consider reducing how long a day phase is or are you guys okay with it being as long as it is. I just don't want the game to seem a drag for everyone :)

Would you guys like me to consider reducing how long a day phase is or are you guys okay with it being as long as it is. I just don't want the game to seem a drag for everyone :)
I'm not really sure days need to be two real-life days anymore and if things were quicker it could add some nice tension to the mix.

But I wouldn't want a reduction if anyone else would have an issue with it. Anyone have any objections?

I'm not really sure days need to be two real-life days anymore
This was my thinking too, but of course yeah we'll wait for everyones thoughts, some people might not be able to access certain days or have other things so they might only be able to get on every other day for example. But thanks for your replies you two :D

Actions locked, update on the way.

Just give me around 30 minutes as I'm just eating, and then I'll get the phase change out :)

Back
Top Bottom