• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

I guess I can see it as NAI, but Jamie jumping on it like that like it's scum indicative isn't great imo. I get the idea of pressure to get people to say but from what I've seen of helper, it's just not really likely to work anyway and I feel like Jamie should know that.
Not scum indicative but feels different to me than past helperman so am keeping an eye on it. We’ve had over 100 posts now so you can at least say something other than “I have nothing to say”, even some fluff would be more than enough, but it’s the refusal to say anything thats concerning me.

i dunno jamie you seem a little pushier than usual

tbh i find it a bit suspicious but i'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're just trying something new or whatever. and at this point in the game, if you really are town, i feel like scum could turn u into an easy scapegoat

but i dont think people should go around announcing their hp rn because we don't know who scum is and they can see it too, lol
I have already said that I want to be pushing for people this game, with less players we need to hit mafia and we need to hit them early.

that's actually fair.. he almost always has something to say, even if it's relatively minor.
helper, u sure nothing at all pops out to you? like nothing?

I have already said that I want to be pushing for people this game, with less players we need to hit mafia and we need to hit them early.
jamie im so sorry but we ALWAYS need to hit scum lol, thats the point
i get the philosophy tho

How many mafia are there though?
we don't know. i have an estimate in mind but i'd rather keep that to myself.

I also do think that while I’ve never played a mafia game with him before, Jamie does seem a bit… pushy? For a person like that but

Also helper having no comments at all is a bit strange….
1. i've played w him before and he seems far different from what i remember. as i said, he could be trying something new which is ultimately NAI but i feel like this is very much something to keep in mind if he's still around approaching LYLO or somethn. sorry jamie. you said you can prove you're town; i'll take your word for it at the current, but sometimes sudden shifts in meta bite ppl in the ass
2. agreed.

vote: helperman

frankly i'm not like. sure if he's scum but d1 is where we have less to go on. who said random votes can be useful?? well whoever u are you were onto something

pressure can make diamonds, but it can also crush things. (like scum)

I’m thinking of voting helper or Jamie rn and I think I’m gonna go… helper. Jamie could be town but helper seems like he’s avoiding us as to not have to prove himself

Vote: Helperman

Wow, without the arguing of the persona mafia taking guesses is a lot easier lol

i've played w him before and he seems far different from what i remember. as i said, he could be trying something new which is ultimately NAI but i feel like this is very much something to keep in mind if he's still around approaching LYLO or somethn. sorry jamie. you said you can prove you're town; i'll take your word for it at the current, but sometimes sudden shifts in meta bite ppl in the ass
I think you’re getting me confused with someone else, I’ve always got votes and pushes, my votes D1 are usually just inactives to get them involved (usually Minish lol) and I want to actually have meaningful pushes D1. So I understand you having an issue with that as that has changed.

But past D1, I always push for lynches, and especially now with two quite active and trigger happy players no longer in the picture my pushes are standing out more.

For 2 scum 1 indep if anyone’s curious:

Starts: 6T-2M-1I

D1: Lynch Town 5T-2M-1I
N1: Town killed 4T-2M-1I
D2: Town Lynch 3T-2M-1I
N2: Town Killed 2T-2M-1I

Scum would likely win in -Lo because indep will likely be harmless and can win with any faction (and they’d probably choose scum).

I think you’re getting me confused with someone else, I’ve always got votes and pushes, my votes D1 are usually just inactives to get them involved (usually Minish lol) and I want to actually have meaningful pushes D1. So I understand you having an issue with that as that has changed.

But past D1, I always push for lynches, and especially now with two quite active and trigger happy players no longer in the picture my pushes are standing out more.
mm. yeah, i gotcha. i mean you just admitted you're being pushier earlier but the second part is 110% correct
I doubt it unless it’s 1 scum, 1 indep. 2 scum and 1 indep brings you to -Lo insanely fast with 9 players.
...time will tell i guess?

i love how im just like "there are totally 2 mafia logically speaking but i dont wanna say it" and then everyone else is just like "there are totally 2 mafia logically speaking btw" like Awesome

i agree though. (and i doubt the indep is harmful? honestly)

anyway nice to see you out and about dawning, ex. how do you feel about the current state of the game

Back
Top Bottom