• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

Tsumugi is the one helping the kid to safety alone. She's certainly going to be all right on her own, but she's also in no position to help. As she is running off down the tunnels, you did hear a bit of her scolding. "What you were thinking, young Touya? There is a difference between adventurousness and recklessness. These mines are off-limits to the public for good reason, as you now well know. By endangering yourself so, you endangered others as well." That's about what you hear before she trails off. She is firm, yet fair about it.

“Thank you, Kyo,” Kai says. “But-” he exhales, frustrated. “Never mind. We can worry about that later.”

(How are we going to decide when the Graveler’s been defeated?)

@LightningTopaz (Tsumugi had led him out)
Tsumugi is the one helping the kid to safety alone. She's certainly going to be all right on her own, but she's also in no position to help. As she is running off down the tunnels, you did hear a bit of her scolding. "What you were thinking, young Touya? There is a difference between adventurousness and recklessness. These mines are off-limits to the public for good reason, as you now well know. By endangering yourself so, you endangered others as well." That's about what you hear before she trails off. She is firm, yet fair about it.

"Nice work, Riptide! That was awesome," Kyo said. The Tadpole Pokémon raises a fist and lets out a happy grunt. Kyo smiles at his friend. He then turns as Jade Flower approaches the group, since she was standing back to not get hurt.

@LightningTopaz
"What should we do now? Wait for Tsumugi or continue deeper into the mines?" Kyo asks.

“I think we might be separating a bit too much,” Kai says. “I’ll be the first to say that I know Kyo and Tsumigi are much more capable battlers than I, and I would feel a little uneasy continuing on without them.” He quickly adds, “That’s not to say I think the rest of you are weak, but, y’know… strength in numbers.”

@guydee @System Error
Kyo sighs. "Kai, what if she comes back in and ends up getting lost in the mine while we looked for the Bloom? What do we do then? While yes, she is clearly a competent battler, I worry that the Pokémon here would give her more trouble than they would me. After all, I recall her having a Scyther, which would not do well against the Pokémon that live in the mine." he said.

“Can we not all just go back for her?” Kai replies. “I don’t really think we’re particularly in a rush, and even if we were, we aren’t that far in. It wouldn’t take too long to get back here.”

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom