• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Movie 16 Short: Pikachu and Eevee Friends

I'm hoping this means that Wobbuffet will indeed end up back with Team Rocket during the N Arc, and they're waiting to reveal his return in the next anime trailer. :0

When I saw this news on BulbaNewsNow, I audibly groaned. As if the other Eevee stuff just wasn't enough and needs to be dragged out even more. Maybe the new Eeveelution pair will appear in this short? I would prefer that than some movie character showing them off just to shove them in our faces when they aren't even the focus of the main movie.

Wobbuffet appearing is pretty intriguing...

I'm hoping this means that Wobbuffet will indeed end up back with Team Rocket during the N Arc, and they're waiting to reveal his return in the next anime trailer. :0

If Wobbufett returns Piplup had better damn well return, his rivalry with Moneymaru should not have ended how it did.

I've never really been such a fan of Wobbuffet either, really. Sure, I don't mind it that much, but I just never really saw the appeal in it, even though it definitely had its moments. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing it come back, but I couldn't really care either. Piplup, however, should die.

Eevee theme again, huh? Bleuh. I like them, sure, but if one of the main characters won't catch it I really don't care too much. Also, doesn't that kinda confirm that neither Pansaga, Axew nor Oshawott will evolve? Not that it really was surprising, but still. I thought at least Pansage had a chance.

bigevee.jpg

I really hope this short doesn't do to the Genesect movie like what the Meloetta short did to the Keldeo movie.

Summary.

Pikachu goes to play for the first time with many other kawaii Pokemon at the Eevee's home, "Eevee House"! Due to Meowth's mishcheif there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!

If Wobbufett returns Piplup had better damn well return, his rivalry with Moneymaru should not have ended how it did.
In a far, far away continent, Brandom yells...

NO. (couldn't lose that joke)

The Eeveelutions and Mijumaru are enough for merchandising.

Last edited:
Hikari's not coming back, so there's no reason for Potchama to be in here.

Due to Meowth's horniness there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!

Corrected. Musashi and Kojiro should really get him fixed.

Wait, is Jolteon in love with Oshawott and Oshawott is the scared one?

WAHT A TWEEST!

Hikari's not coming back, so there's no reason for Potchama to be in here.

Due to Meowth's horniness there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!

Corrected. Musashi and Kojiro should really get him fixed.

I don't watch the anime anymore, but I know that she was back near the beginning of Best Wishes Season 2. Do you know when she left and under what circumstance?

I don't watch the anime anymore, but I know that she was back near the beginning of Best Wishes Season 2. Do you know when she left and under what circumstance?

She went off to Jouto to participate in the Mikuri Cup.

Goodness, what type is that thing even? Flying? It is a bit reminiscent of Skyla after all. :p

It's cute enough I suppose, though I'm not really an Eeveelution fan, so this news in itself doesn't really do much to excite me. I guess this does bode well for the likelihood of Virgil returning as Generation VI gets nearer so that his Eevee can evolve and further plug this new addition...but that for another thread...

It's interesting how Ninfia is the only of the Eevees to have its fur sparkling in that poster. That might hint at its type.

I love how everyone speculated the starry character is the new one and the butterfly is Espeon, only for the butterfly thing to literally be a feature of the new Pokemon. Still man, everyone was close.

They fixed its legs in the movie poster, they look more like legs with structure as opposed to broken ones in the Suigmori art.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom