• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea released on iTunes

Moe

Reaction score
Just noticed that Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea has been added to iTunes - though no idea why they decided to start in the middle, but hopefully they add more over time.

One big positive is that it's in HD - which I think is a first for the dub of it. I think it is one of the weaker movies, so I'm not particularly interested, but hopefully it is a sign that more of them will be added - Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (my favourite of the Pokemon movies) is another one where there's no HD release of the dub, so I hope that's next.

Certainly seems strange that they'll put the early movies on a free stream on the Pokemon TV app/site but they haven't made it available for people to buy. But consistency really isn't the best way to describe the movie releases.

The Lucario movie is on there now (verified US and Canada). I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Guess Pokemon was too busy to announce it with US nationals over the weekend.

Ranger is actually one of my more favorite ones [the last pokemon movie I enjoyed actually], so this is definitely nice to hear.

I just wish they'd put 1-7 as well. And in wide screen for goodness sake, having to watch 1-4 in 4:3 especially knowing that they had nice 16:9 showings years ago when they were in theaters. Plus I wish they'd finally release a non-butchered Pokémon Heroes on iTunes without the extreme blue tint, but that'll never happen. TCPi is too cheap/lazy to fix that.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom