• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokémonElite2000 news back online: Section starts back up after two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PokémonElite2000 news back online: Section starts back up after two years

PokémonElite2000, known for its game sprite database, has re-opened its news section after being frozen for two years. The front page of the site previously held a news story about the release of Secret Wonders.

Read more on Bulbanews

Is it just me, or can nobody see the old and new pictures of the site?

I always liked PE2k. But I don't see how it's a relevant material for BulbaNews. It smells like an ad.

For me, PokemonElite2000 was the very first Pokemon fansite I ever visited after I got sick of the slow loading time of the official site way back in 2003. I just typed in the word "Pokemon" into Google Search and the site came up. From there on I used the site to transform myself from a total poke-web novice into the BGF member you see today.

Great to hear the site is updating again.

For me, PokemonElite2000 was the very first Pokemon fansite I ever visited after I got sick of the slow loading time of the official site way back in 2003. I just typed in the word "Pokemon" into Google Search and the site came up. From there on I used the site to transform myself from a total poke-web novice into the BGF member you see today.

Great to hear the site is updating again.
Funny, mine too!
I'm happy to see PE2K back, and it seems to be using a blogstyle site, which is EVEN better!

I doubt its an ad or Argy or someone would have taken it down already. And besides, just because this isn't "Azure Flute Giveaway Next Five Minutes!" doesn't mean it isn't an actual article and I think its cool that BulbaNews is reporting the return of a famous (judging by the few responses) Pokemon News site! :)))

PE2K I heard was one of the top sites back in the old days so I dunno a grand return of sorts sounds cool.

The PokéMasters relaunched in June and we didn't get our own Bulbanews article, so this smells like an ad to me.

Yeah, I think I and many other people would agree that TPM is unknown, especially as it's a free .tk domain and uses PokéBeach's card pics... that is, the main site. The forums, on the other hand, are more well known. However, I honestly don't remember hearing anything about TPM closing/reopening. Plus, you could have written the article yourself. I just happened to come across PE2K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom