• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

I also think that most more experienced players can word things a lot better than I can at this point, but I’m not gonna fight to get the vote off me. I have already claimed cop, which according to google is a typically town role.
Oh right, I totally forgot about that. As long as it remains un-counytered, I'll leave you be then.

Unvote: coordinyator lissi

I really only have odd vibes from one person so far, I’ve just decided to purely go with somewhat of a strategy but also instinct. So I’ve come to the decision to do this…

Vote: Quasar_Catfish

requiescat in pace, all those who have fallen.
I apologize to Quasar_Cat for accusing you of being the atomic bomb. But now, you must disappear. You are too suspicious.

vote: Quasar_Cat

I wonder why TheCapsFan's action failed. Maybe, he's not mafia. He's in the clear right now for me.
So, since midorikawa was the one making claims about the TheCapsFan, she must be part of the mafia.

I think I'm going to raise some suspicions to coordinator lissa. I don't know if she's a cop or not, but there's nothing preventing a cop from being mafia, but I will will trust that she is a cop. But this voting against that Quas and Lissa are doing could be a way to distract their connection.
I will concur with FinalArcadia's logic, if there's anyone likely to be mafia it's lissa and not mudkipz. I don't have solid proof because the circumstances for voting for Hiimhereandboredtalktome were strange.

Midorikawa's quarreling with raven, surely it's a ruse to take attention away from the likely conclusion that Midorikawa is mafia.

I have no strong opinions on beryl, FinalArcadia and Minish. I think it's more likely than not that they are town. Beryl must be town, why else would Jamie target her? However, we will have to see.

She was quite panyicked in Go Rush!
She was not. In fact she was very calm until it was clear that thanks to claiming galore again, mafia was massively screwed over. We tried very very hard in that game to fight what was happening, but panicking was not something she did.
wonder why TheCapsFan's action failed. Maybe, he's not mafia. He's in the clear right now for me.
So, since midorikawa was the one making claims about the TheCapsFan, she must be part of the mafia.
Actions can fail for a multitude of reasons. Could hit an aesetic, could have been a role that has a large chance of failing, could be a bastard mechanic. List is endless. Unless we have others come out with the same result, we have no idea if he was roleblocked or not.
I think I'm going to raise some suspicions to coordinator lissa. I don't know if she's a cop or not, but there's nothing preventing a cop from being mafia,
………yeah no. Cop for mafia is useless While Raven could have given the role to mafia, it’s doubtful. Mafia has no use for the role except to find indeps. They already know each other.

………yeah no. Cop for mafia is useless While Raven could have given the role to mafia, it’s doubtful. Mafia has no use for the role except to find indeps. They already know each other.
If lissi were Meowfia, then it's more likely that she's outright lying about being a Cop just to get meow lynched. That would be quite the bold play, though.

Host win - DawningWinds and the beer thief
DawningWinds was severely confused when they noticed that their beer has disappeared from their room.
„Someone has been in my room and taken my beer away my room...“ mumbled DawningWinds.
After thinking very hard about what might have happened, DawningWinds heard I voice inside of their head - it was the voice of Sharon Osbourne...
„I don't think so, darling...“

DawningWinds made a noise that indicated their inner modem dialing into the network
„Who would do that?“

Another random noise made by DawningWinds showed that the connection has failed

„Who could possibly do that? Who's the beer thief? You! You're the beer thief!“

And suddenly DawningWinds remembered what happened last night...

DawningWinds was playing the new drinking game that ExLight invented:
Go to an online community dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh! and read through threads.
Whenever there is a misunderstanding because someone didn't read correctly, drink a beer!
The entire stash was gone within 5 pages of the first thread...

DawningWinds has won!

Congratulations, Detective Dawning!

DawningWinds had the beer!

Last edited:
Was that Jameow? I thought it was Caps?
This was me, yeah.

Vote: quasar

The cat typing could also be so people will pay more attention to that than to potential scum slips
Guys. Cmon. If she knew Quas was mafia, she would have voted him immediately rather than wait for two other players & then sheep the reasoning that FA used on D1.

Honestly I might actually consider FA to be the third teammember here because I feel like Lissi would be more inclined to use the reasoning of a scum partner over anything else.

My prediction is that Lissi is Godfather & the last mafia is not. This might be a gambit to get me to out so that mafia can kill me & live without fear of invest checks.

This was me, yeah.

Guys. Cmon. If she knew Quas was mafia, she would have voted him immediately rather than wait for two other players & then sheep the reasoning that FA used on D1.

Honestly I might actually consider FA to be the third teammember here because I feel like Lissi would be more inclined to use the reasoning of a scum partner over anything else.

My prediction is that Lissi is Godfather & the last mafia is not. This might be a gambit to get me to out so that mafia can kill me & live without fear of invest checks.
I was wondering if I should claim or not. This seems like really flimsy reasoning but I just.. probably lost track of everything tbh. But I’m not faking cop. It’s really hard to prove cop, and because of this bastard setup it makes it even harder, but trust me. Also i didnt know FA said that. And wait. Do you think I’m scum? I just woke up

I’m sorry I don’t want to seem like I’m scum and pressuring you to get the vote off but I personally don’t think I’d have the guts to fake a move or a role… though I’m not gonna make you get rid of the vote
I personally disagree based on my experience with you last game. I definitely think it’s in the realm of possibility for you.

But it doesn’t matter what you personally think about you faking actions - it matters what others think about you faking actions. Which you are doing right here.

I was wondering if I should claim or not. This seems like really flimsy reasoning but I just.. probably lost track of everything tbh. But I’m not faking cop. It’s really hard to prove cop, and because of this bastard setup it makes it even harder, but trust me. Also i didnt know FA said that. And wait. Do you think I’m scum? I just woke up
Yes, I think you’re scum. Because I’m actually the cop.

Then there are two cops. Or maybe you’re faking. Maybe you’re scum and you’re actually rolecop or something

I should stop fighting back it makes me look scummy
There’s no valid reason for there to be two cops. At the moment.

Unless raven is fucking around with sanity modifiers. Which, to be honest, is in line with both bastard-ness & Raven’s chaotic nature.

There are a couple other possible explanations, but I’m going with the obvious conclusion here, which is that you’re lying and fakeclaiming cop.

And hey guys. I used my night action. I may have found something (I’m not completely sure though, due to this bastard thing)

In most other games I'd agree about the whole waiting to vote being suspect, but Lissi had said beforehand that she wasn't sure if the information she had was useful or not due to the game being bastard. Even Quas himself is being pretty passive on defending against the check, unvoting Lissi and kind of hedging on if she was faking cop but then saying that it'd be a bold move. If I'm town getting voted for a scum check, you can bet I'd be way more suspicious of the cop than that.

Plus, you only later counterclaiming when Lissi had already given a mafia check on Quas at the point in the thread when you'd previously posted looks shadier than Lissi right now. Along with the jester defense of Quas D1 too.

Back
Top Bottom