• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

Because what JamieIsBored and ExLight didn't know was that ExLight's Twins were Millerizers, ExLight got millerized and he also was the Atom Bomb!
It says ExLight got millerized himself? But how does that even work, because in the role PM, it acts like he had to visit other players.
@RavenRaziel98, can you clarify if this meowns that Light targeted himself with one of his twins?

@RavenRaziel98, can you clarify if this meowns that Light targeted himself with one of his twins?
I can tell that ExLight has been millerized, but not whether it was a modifier, redirecting or another millerizer. ExLight being millerized is a correct outcome. I'll leave it to DawningWinds if further information should be provided or not.

Dawning was basically an independent 3rd party who needed to find their beer, for more info check this:
We have an Innocent Child:

Screenshots_2023-12-14-00-16-48~2.png

YES, this means DawningWinds is ?????

That doesny't mean I understood who had the beer, just that Dawnying found it.
DawningWinds heard I voice inside of their head - it was the voice of Sharon Osbourne...
„I don't think so, darling...“

DawningWinds made a noise that indicated their inner modem dialing into the network
„Who would do that?“

Another random noise made by DawningWinds showed that the connection has failed

„Who could possibly do that? Who's the beer thief? You! You're the beer thief!
:jessie:

Don't worry Raven, I understood that Dawning had the beer and had drank it all but forgot.

Also Bulba is going sooooo slow for me right now.

Anyways, I could absolutely see Raven putting two cops in the game just for this reaction. I'm pretty sure I've even seen two cops in a bastard game before. So I don't necessarily think either Lissi or Caps is lying. I do think Lissi seemed very natural with her claim, and waiting to vote does seem fair in a game like this where you have to question your results. I also am not sure about mafia fake claiming cop there when it was obvious there would be a cop given Ex's millerizer flip. And even if it were a fakeclaim to out the real cop, they would realize that just outs another member of mafia and just leaves one.

I'm also unsure about Quas being mafia. They said something a bit ago asking why Jamie would target Beryl I believe. Which might have been a town slip, considering Jamie targeted Ex and some other unknown targeted Beryl.

I'm also unsure about Quas being mafia. They said something a bit ago asking why Jamie would target Beryl I believe. Which might have been a town slip, considering Jamie targeted Ex and some other unknown targeted Beryl.
I'm trying to find Quas saying anything about Jamie targeting beryl, but unless I'm missing it, I don't see anything from this phase like that. He mentioned Jamie a few times in reference to ExLight and discussing possible radioactivity from the atom bomb, but that's all I noticed when looking back. Though the site is definitely being weirdly slow right now, it's not making it very convenient to check lol.

beryllium has died, they we-

Or so everyone thought, but there was something the culprit didn't know:
Around 10 years ago beryllium made a single push-up - this strengthend her upper body so much, that the bullet barely penetrated the muscle tissue.
She took her keys out of her pocket, used one of the keys to leverage the bullet out of her body, slapped a patch on the wound and headed to the others as if nothing happened.

I wonder if this is Raven trolling us or if Berry was an attempted kill last Nyight and it was stopped somehow (whether Bulletproof, Doctor, etc).

If it is the case where Berry was shot, and I wonder if @beryllium is able to tell us anything, I then suspect Meowdo is the Independent Killer and attempted to shoot her last Nyight. Besides this, I was hoping to hear more from her, but it seems she hasny't been around.

The Meowfia Kill was most likely Jamie targeting Light, meowning an Independent party shot her, as I dony't think Town would risk killing her right nyow. So far, Meowdo is the only one who has claimed to be able to shoot someone, so I would like to hear from you too, @Midorikawa, on the matter.

Oh right you did mention that. Idk. Unless I have a hidden aesetic ability its separate from me.
Okay, cool. So given all that information, do you think it'd be a good idea to shoot me if Quas flips mafia?

I certainly agree that it will answer more questions. At this point I think I am feeling pretty okay with the two-cop theory.

Unvote: coordinator lissi
Vote: Quasar_Catfish

Back
Top Bottom