• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Polymerization Mafia - Endgame (Mafia Wins)

It's claiming time. I am aligned with the Town and these are meow roles:
  • Role Blocker - I targeted Berry last Nyight because I don't quite trust her Flag Bearer claim.
  • N2+ Vigilante - Makes me suspicious of Meowdo's ability to shoot people too. Especially with what seems to be a shot at Berry last Nyight, I think that Meowdo is SK or similar.
  • Post Restricted - Meow meow.
  • (Purrobably) Meowller/Meowllerized (Hidden Role) - Judging by the fact that lissi got a Meowfia hit with Cop on me last Nyight means I either had Meowller from the start or Light Meowllerized me last Nyight. If neither of these flip, I would look at lissi with suspicion for outright lying or having a hidden insane/paranoid meowdifier.

Since I'm basically guaranteed the Lynch today, I would prefer if we take meow claims as if I had already flipped to take a look at the rest of the claims so far this game, and then meow claims will be proven when I do flip.

So then if quas is town then would lissi be an insane cop?

I guess… I feel like I am going insane lol

Wait. If we don’t lynch quas, I think me and caps should check the same person to test this insane/sane cop thing

And I guess insane cop can come in handy? If I get a town read then they’re mafia, right. It’s just weird at first but once you know what you’re doing

And I guess insane cop can come in handy? If I get a town read then they’re mafia, right. It’s just weird at first but once you know what you’re doing
That depends on if you're Insane or Paranyoid.
  • Insane - the results are flipped
  • Paranyoid - the result is always Meowfia
Additionally, you could have nyeither, and I'm a Meowller, which means I always return Meowfia on Cop checks.

Well, if Quas isn't mafia and actually does have a hidden miller modifier, we should get a clear answer to that if he gets lynched, since the hidden atom bomb role was revealed on death. How does miller interact with different cop sanities?

N2+ vig if true does make Midori's claim about being able to kill Lissi or Caps look bad if beryl was actually shot last night per the FT. Nobody else has indicated having a killing role, but man, it'd be awfully bold to come in here and explicitly say she'll kill Caps or Lissi the very phase that flavor text mentioned beryl taking a bullet out of herself with a key lol. which btw is pretty badass Unless maybe she didn't notice the FT?

Im a vig not an indep.
Well, if Quas isn't mafia and actually does have a hidden miller modifier, we should get a clear answer to that if he gets lynched, since the hidden atom bomb role was revealed on death. How does miller interact with different cop sanities?

N2+ vig if true does make Midori's claim about being able to kill Lissi or Caps look bad if beryl was actually shot last night per the FT. Nobody else has indicated having a killing role, but man, it'd be awfully bold to come in here and explicitly say she'll kill Caps or Lissi the very phase that flavor text mentioned beryl taking a bullet out of herself with a key lol. which btw is pretty badass Unless maybe she didn't notice the FT?
I read the FT. I was very blatant with my claim. I’m a vig. I think quas is mafia vig. Mafia vig being able to shoot anytime would be too op, but limiting it to one night? Why not?

I’m not against letting caps or Lissi live if that’s what majority wants to be able to test their roles. I’m also fine with shooting one.

And yeah it would be a bad play to say “I can kill” after someone tried to kill bery after her claim.

Vote Count 2.4
Vote Count:
Quasar_Catfish (6)
- Midorikawa, FinalArcadia, coordinator lissi, Itsjustmudkipz, noctiluca, TheCapsFan
Midorikawa (1) - Quasar_Catfish

Not voting - Minish, beryllium, DawningWinds, RavenRaziel98

Back
Top Bottom