• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: Annual Meeting of NPCs From Cursed, Barely Functional Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah she would. this is the guy who helped her dad cheat at poker and feigned an assassination attempt to buy apollo a recess
plus i'm preeeeeetty sure some of the "tricks" she performs on with apollo and athena are at least borderline illegal
klavier has also broken the law, albeit unintentionally

She'd also totally get away with it. Her dad definitely started committing tax fraud after he was disbarred and he 100% teaches her. And he is/was a lawyer so he knows what he's doing.

Klavier would never knowingly commit tax fraud. The worst crime he's done without being tricked into it is maybe a parking violation.

yeah klavier wouldn't commit tax fraud. he might make jokes about it on occasion but he wouldn't actually do it. he totally has gotten a speeding ticket at least once though (which i like to headcanon was rescinded directly after the cop issuing said ticket recognized him). also i bet he doesn't know how to parallel park.
godot. he would commit tax fraud and not shed a tear about it. "oh yeah, you're gonna take me to prison for a couple of white lies on a few pieces of paper? well kiss my toes i'm a dead man walking and i don't give a flying fuck about your STUPID money wrangling organization-" shot
franziska would be so torn. she does not feel like she owes taxes because she is perfect perfection and taxes are for foolish fools who willingly give their money to equally foolish fools... but also, she really doesn't want to break the law because doing so is the most foolish thing of all. the AAverse laws, of course, allow her to carry a whip on her personnel at all times and whip people into unconsciousness with it in government buildings; she checked. why do you ask, fool?
edgeworth would never, ever, ever commit tax fraud. the very idea of it makes him sick to his stomach.
simon is pretty much the "have fun dying lol" in those area 53 memes when it comes to tax fraud, but instead of death it's imprisonment.
nahyuta is royalty and thus the recipient of khu'rainian citizens' tax money.

Do you two want to spoil the entire franchise for me before I’ve even started playing?
You have the ability to just. Not open spoilers.

yeah klavier wouldn't commit tax fraud. he might make jokes about it on occasion but he wouldn't actually do it. he totally has gotten a speeding ticket at least once though (which i like to headcanon was rescinded directly after the cop issuing said ticket recognized him). also i bet he doesn't know how to parallel park.
godot. he would commit tax fraud and not shed a tear about it. "oh yeah, you're gonna take me to prison for a couple of white lies on a few pieces of paper? well kiss my toes i'm a dead man walking and i don't give a flying fuck about your STUPID money wrangling organization-" shot
franziska would be so torn. she does not feel like she owes taxes because she is perfect perfection and taxes are for foolish fools who willingly give their money to equally foolish fools... but also, she really doesn't want to break the law because doing so is the most foolish thing of all. the AAverse laws, of course, allow her to carry a whip on her personnel at all times and whip people into unconsciousness with it in government buildings; she checked. why do you ask, fool?
edgeworth would never, ever, ever commit tax fraud. the very idea of it makes him sick to his stomach.
simon is pretty much the "have fun dying lol" in those area 53 memes when it comes to tax fraud, but instead of death it's imprisonment.
nahyuta is royalty and thus the recipient of khu'rainian citizens' tax money.
This discussion is hilarious enough that I actually just started making a tierlist for whether or not AA characters would commit tax fraud:
1706721022250.png
I need to add a "receives the tax money" category but this is extremely helpful for me sorting Nahyuta and Fran actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom