• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
:staryu::staryu::staryu::staryu::staryu::staryu::staryu::staryu:
B16C0100-515A-41FE-845F-4777703ADF0E.jpeg

sometimes i wonder how places like red lobster and other chain restaurants stay in business but then i remember for a lot of places, that's like the only options they have besides mickey d's and other fast food chains lol

lot of places where if u wanna get italian food u gotta go to all of garten

All of garden the only good thing they have are store bought reheated breadsticks coated in butter. (Although they do allow you to buy a cheese grater or items so)

Being able to touch type is such a curse when it comes to posting in those 'type the above with your eyes closed'; threads. I even try to handicap myself by not having my hands on the keyboard before I post but a lot of times, I am still capable of typing something perfectly (or near perfectly). Hell this entirep ost was written with my ees clothed, no folling.

Back
Top Bottom