• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Love the Star Wars memes but gotta give it up for palps instead of obi
star-wars-do-it.gif

My favourite Star War is the one where Harry, Frodo and Indiana have to travel back in time to 1955, where they meet Don Corleone who needs to marry Wonder Woman, else Frodo will disappear.

Harry and Frodo first try to kill the school bully, a shark named Jaws, but it turns out the shark was already dead. Indiana then discovers that he is ghost whilst making pottery with his still living wife - Princess Fiona.

The trio then reconvene because some nihilists stole Harry's rug, I mean, it really tied the room together, man. As they hunt them down, they are stopped by the president of the United States - Bruce Wayne. Well, it turns out Bruce Wayne was actually Spiderman by day, and a NIssan Skyline by night, where he'd drift to end child poverty or some shit.

Whilst drifting in Tokyo, Harry Potter discovers that the ship is sinking and has to choose between saving the life of a baby, or himself.

I was that baby.

The original trilogy is the best imo. Then 3/9, 7/8 and 1/2 least favorite.
I have a very soft spot for 3 to be honest, i'd probably rank that as my favourite followed by the originals. Don't know whether it's the memes, the action, or Ewan Mcgregor, but i've always liked it. Maybe swap 9 for 7, thought Force Awakens was basically A New Hope 2, but I liked it the most of the sequels.

Mine is probably 3, any of the OT, 7, 2, 9/8/1 pretty interchangeable.

Clones are cool, thats only what makes 2 above the others, I absolutely hated the Naboo scenes, but romance as a genre has never been my thing really. Everything on Geonosis was really cool.

I recall watching a chinese off-version of Revenge of the Sith with friends, and it was both parts hilarious and terrible, so the memories of that make me like 3 a bit more funnily enough, it had an awful English dub. Here's a excerpt from it which kinda puts it into perspective.
Palpatine: Did you heard the tragedy that reach the man?
Anakin: Not.
Palpatine: I think to be too is not. I think that the hopeless situation elder also can't. That is a legend... Reaching the Man Cloth Space is the emperor. He is so strong and big. He even can use the original dint to create life. He is very deep to black influence understanding.
Anakin: In fact, he can come back from the brink of death?
I was that baby.
That explains a lot actually!

Wait, no it doesn't...

My favourite Star War is the one where Harry, Frodo and Indiana have to travel back in time to 1955, where they meet Don Corleone who needs to marry Wonder Woman, else Frodo will disappear.

Harry and Frodo first try to kill the school bully, a shark named Jaws, but it turns out the shark was already dead. Indiana then discovers that he is ghost whilst making pottery with his still living wife - Princess Fiona.

The trio then reconvene because some nihilists stole Harry's rug, I mean, it really tied the room together, man. As they hunt them down, they are stopped by the president of the United States - Bruce Wayne. Well, it turns out Bruce Wayne was actually Spiderman by day, and a NIssan Skyline by night, where he'd drift to end child poverty or some shit.

Whilst drifting in Tokyo, Harry Potter discovers that the ship is sinking and has to choose between saving the life of a baby, or himself.

I was that baby.
that movie was so beautiful. that scene with buzz lightyear was so beautiful, too.

I was that baby.
That one was pretty good. Didn't know you made your acting debut so early, are you still at it?

I was that baby.
Even though it is a war that isn’t in the stars, it is still a war between stars

I formally declare this debacle of yours as terms for your defeat. Henceforth, I will proceed to conclude our lightsaber combat. Anakin. Observe, my former pupil, for I possess a tactical advantage granted to me by my undoubtedly considerable altitude; therefore, given your less than remarkable disadvantageous position, it would be most unwise to proceed.

I formally declare this debacle of yours as terms for your defeat. Henceforth, I will proceed to conclude our lightsaber combat. Anakin. Observe, my former pupil, for I possess a tactical advantage granted to me by my undoubtedly considerable altitude; therefore, given your less than remarkable disadvantageous position, it would be most unwise to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom