• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
uggggh fine.
in a mole of any given element, there are 6.02 x 10^23 atoms. however, the mass/"weight" in grams of a mole varies between different elements, due to their different, who the hell wouldve guessed, chemical makeup. the amount in grams that one mole, or 6.02 x 10^23 atoms, of a given element "weighs" (puttin weigh in quotes here because mass is technically how much space something takes up, weight is the force of something's gravitational pull) is called its atomic mass.

mole is the name some stupid shitass scientist gave it a bazillion years ago, doesnt have anything to do with animals or birth marks. just avogadro's number. (believe me, id change the name if i could)

i am more interested in chemistry and technology. i would only be interested in biology so I could use genetic engineering to make real world pokemon(and I am only partially joking here. i have occasionally actually considered this during my wild day dreams about worlds where fictions real)

Back
Top Bottom