• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I don't like ginger ale do you have any other drinks :(
oh my god that's funny it's actually my favorite soda (i do not drink soda much but)

For you and only you, neechan... I will summon another drink in!! ok you have the choice of 1) tomato juice OR kool-aid (not blood, probably? i cannot guarantee it is not blood so) 2) green tea (lisia favorite) 3) soda water/sparkling water (unflavored)

if you do not like any of those... uhhhhhh we will figure something out because hydration is key right!???

meanwhile i dont drink soda at all
honestly so valid of you i love that so much
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD i mean, tomato juice :)
ok here is your bloo-uhm, tomato juice~ ehehe, it's totally tomato juice... i swear.,. ehehe <3 enjoy~~

(conveniently appears in a skull-shaped glass to fit the season)

Now that that is taken care of!! Who do I throw this can of ginger ale at...? do I throw it at @Orchid perhaps...

Back
Top Bottom