• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the pokemon attack above!

7/10 I think it can be very useful when used at the proper moment, but it may not work always depending on who you’re opponent is. So it’s good to have a plan B.

Tri Attack

6/10 Only decent STAB for Porygon. Aside from that its ok coverage that can help out in a pinch. Though I gonna have to deduct some points for it only having a 20% instead of 30% because cmon its TRI attack.

Psywave

0/10 Literally no longer usable, but even when it was, it’s usefulness was very limited due to the randomness in the damage that it could cause, plus there was a limit to it as well. It was easily outclassed by every other psychic attack and was not super effective on anything.

Simple Beam

5/10 I know there are entire strategies for moves such as this one and baton pass, but it’s certainly doesn’t fit my battle style and the constant switching is annoying.

Acid

6/10 strong but less powerful in doubles and it may hit your teammate if you don’t plan ahead.

Magnitude

Back
Top Bottom