• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM060: Lilie Soars Through the Air! The PokéSled Jump Tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be other reasons besides that. Remember that Snowy's Egg was originally found at that very mountain.
Eh I guess so, I'm just tired of all the games tbh, like I'd be more receptive to it, if it wasn't constantly over done.

There could be other reasons besides that. Remember that Snowy's Egg was originally found at that very mountain.

Or ya know, since it's a snow sledding tournament, Mount Lanakila is the only logical place for the episode to take place, as it's the tallest and only snowy place in Alola.

Plus, you know, the 2018 Winter Olympics are taking place in February.

New Summary
New summary, credit goes to Dephender.
Satoshi and his friends have come to the beautiful snow landscape that is Lanakila Mountain. There, they meet the famous PokéSled Jump athlete Sara. She invites the group to enter a PokéSled Jump tournament.

Another sports-related episode, wow! What kiund of Pokemon will this Sara have? Crabominable? Alolan Sandshrew or its evolution form Alolan Sandslash?

With the new info on the Ultra Guardian arc, I'll bet a few more dollars Lillie gets her mitts on an Icium Z here. And if not I still feel she'll get one sooner or later.

WOAH/
Pics?

He also takes it off to go swimming.

285.jpg

So yeah, they're not tattoos or hair, they're just part of his necklace, which you can see in his official reference sheet here:

tumblr_p2aqjl94az1r0euiao2_raw.jpg

Another sports-related episode, wow! What kiund of Pokemon will this Sara have? Crabominable? Alolan Sandshrew or its evolution form Alolan Sandslash?

I kinda doubt, that writer is going surprised us that Sara pokémon might be Alolan Ninetales for this. Just like in episode 40. It will be the testimony skill between both pre-evolve and evolve.

Don't take it seriously. Probably it won't happened could be other like Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Crabominable or even could be Vanilluxe. Since is a snowy mountain the possibility of they appear is very high.

Also, I kind of sick for seeing castform twice already in previous episode way back, before the Aether Foundation Arc begins. If they do it again, then it already proved they had running out of idea for the series to progress except stuck in the same page. Don't you agree?

Last edited:
VA List & New Summary
After coming to Lanakila Mountain, Satoshi and friends decide to enter a PokéSled Jump tournament. PokéSled Jump is a sports where you ride a sled together with a Pokémon and jump with it. Who will win...?

Summary:
Satoshi and friends have come to Lanakila Mountain, where they make merry in all the snow! Here, they meet the PokéSled Jump athlete Sara-san. She tells them that PokéSled Jump is a sports where Trainer and Pokémon ride a sled and jump together, and that there is a tournament today. They decide to enter the tournament on her invitation. But the Rocket Gang are among the participants as well... Who will win?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Michio Hazama: Jump Master
Nobuyuki Hiyama: Hala
Lynn: Sara
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Toru Sakurai

I wonder if the TRio will compete covertly like the pancake race & Denjimushi dash or whether there's a prize that Musashi blows all their cover for like in Pokebase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom