• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen as Plumeria, Faba and Hau haven’t shown of the Z Moves we thought they might, I’ve doubts whether or not we’ll see Mina and Acerola using Z-Moves.

I hope they do, and I’m sure both Sophocles and Kiawe will use their own Z-Moves.

Seen as Plumeria, Faba and Hau haven’t shown of the Z Moves we thought they might, I’ve doubts whether or not we’ll see Mina and Acerola using Z-Moves.
Plumeria and Faba don't have Z-Rings, and Hau simply hasn't been in a situation to use one yet. Mina and Acerola aren't that unlikely to have Z-Rings, so the possibility exists.

Ever since I saw that magazine scan that showed all Pokemon everyone is gonna use, I figured it'd be obvious if Kojirou wins (I mean, since Musashi is going with Sonansu).

But then I remembered that OS episode, the Whirl Islands tournament, where it's Kingler vs Koduck. Obvious that Kingler'd win, right? And that's what not happened.

It's probably a similar scenario here in my opinion.

Ever since I saw that magazine scan that showed all Pokemon everyone is gonna use, I figured it'd be obvious if Kojirou wins (I mean, since Musashi is going with Sonansu).

But then I remembered that OS episode, the Whirl Islands tournament, where it's Kingler vs Koduck. Obvious that Kingler'd win, right? And that's what not happened.

It's probably a similar scenario here in my opinion.
James is being set up as an underdog, so I figure he'll win. By which way, I dunno, but it still seems likely.

The trailer of this episode shows us that the winner is Jessie, so what do you think guys?

It doesn't. If anything, the blurbs hint at the winner being James.

Maybe but by using Z Move because I saw the trailer and the reflect attack that used by Wobbuffet was outstanding and blocked all attacks that used by james pokemon.

Maybe but by using Z Move because I saw the trailer and the reflect attack that used by Wobbuffet was outstanding and blocked all attacks that used by james pokemon.

Which doesn't matter. Mareanie is used to Poison its trainer. James has to figure that out. Just let Mareanie Poison Wobbuffett, but not using a move doing so, but just go grab the head (Just like with its trainer).

Would love to see Mareanie evolve, it would be the first of James' Pokemon to evolve since Weezing (I'm not counting tempoary or off-screen evolutions)
Incorrect. James hasn't evolved any Pokémon since his second Victreebel in Johto. Yes. He hasn't evolved a single Pokémon he's owned outside of the original series. Not even temporary ones.

Which doesn't matter. Mareanie is used to Poison its trainer. James has to figure that out. Just let Mareanie Poison Wobbuffett, but not using a move doing so, but just go grab the head (Just like with its trainer).

Maybe, and maybe not. Anyway, we will see what will happen next week. I want jessie, lillie and the fairy girl even if I like mamane but also i like the fairy girl

Maybe, and maybe not. Anyway, we will see what will happen next week. I want jessie, lillie and the fairy girl even if I like mamane but also i like the fairy girl
Her name is Mina. And the preview blurb is hinting at James and Sophocles winning, and Gladion has already been confirmed to be one of Ash's League rivals, so Lillie will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom