• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

I'm equally confused at Mido voting for the Inno Child, and you voting for the one person that voted for the Inno Child. It's all very bizarre!
At the time, the hosts had yet to confirm Pikochu was an Innocent Child, and with Pikochu's concerning wording, it makes sense for suspicion and votes to be thrown that way. Now that it's been cleared, it's less of an issue.

Separately, why was Pikochu not the target of last Night's kill by the Mafia? Wouldn't it be for the best to get a Town clear out of the way earlier?

Once you have selected the player you think is correct you will publicly shoot them.
Since this is intended to be public, can we know who Snowy successfully shot?

Separately, why was Pikochu not the target of last Night's kill by the Mafia? Wouldn't it be for the best to get a Town clear out of the way earlier?

My best guess, is that scum assumed easy doc target, which implies that scum doesn’t have a strong kill. That’s what I’d assume anyway

So in the beginning she was voting for pikachu even if they was very suspicious it looks like she is trying to fit in because I know her personally also mudkipz I still love you
Well it was unclear whether Pikochu was actually an innocent child or not so that’s understandable. Also the only person she voted was Lissi?

also mudkipz I still love you
:bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Well it was unclear whether Pikochu was actually an innocent child or not so that’s understandable. Also the only person she voted was Lissi?

Just wanna clarify since my lissi vote has come up a couple times now, it was purely a joke vote and wasn’t meant as an actual wagon against lissi, hence i took it off before it would get counted at phase change

which feels like an attempt at merely blending

So in the beginning she was voting for pikachu even if they was very suspicious it looks like she is trying to fit in because I know her personally also mudkipz I still love you

agreed, hence my quote above. they're the only one i've currently got a scummy view on, so i was gonna vote them anyway. also kinda sus that mudkipz didn't really argue against Mao's vote.......

Vote: itsjustmudkipz

Divergent (1) - Elieson
ExLight (1) - Snowy
mastermindlissi (1) - Quas
Elieson (1) - Pigrider
Guzmania (1) - Pikochu
Itsjustmudkipz (1) - Space
Midorikawa (1) - Guzmania
Not voting (6) - Lissi, Mudkipz, Mido, Divergent, Mao, exlight
this end of D1 is kinda insane
right off the bat the one that sticks out to me is Quas voting Lissi and Elieson voting Divergent who we both now know to be town

and snowy keeping his vote on me (I guess I was on his list?)

I know I unvoted last second but it's a bit weird to me how scum didn't try to deepen the wagons to avoid potential ties which makes me feel like maybe none of the scums were voted on D1 or they're not paying much attention to the game

I know I unvoted last second but it's a bit weird to me how scum didn't try to deepen the wagons to avoid potential ties which makes me feel like maybe none of the scums were voted on D1 or they're not paying much attention to the game
like, while they were comfortable with the Divergent lynch were they not worried about one of the half of non-voting players tying another wagon containing a scum and making it a 50/50?

mkay so mido was the likely the kill

According to that, mido was the kill.

Activity in this game is weak, and yet, this is another case for Scum!Mao
like, while they were comfortable with the Divergent lynch were they not worried about one of the half of non-voting players tying another wagon containing a scum and making it a 50/50?
this thought implies that scum were among the people not being voted for, because otherwise scum would be trying to set up a safety net to save a buddy from a tie. That’s… actually a good point. LurkScum would be ok with a tie if 0 ( or maybe just 1 from the pool of their team) was being voted for already.

I need to think about this take. This is some high level thinking for a low activity game

and snowy keeping his vote on me (I guess I was on his list?)

[sarcasm]
Oh I just noticed this. Tell me you aren't still scumreading Snowy in this Day 2 phase, the confirmed ITP that's been ejected from the game as a winrar :lapras:
[/sarcasm]

i took it off before it would get counted at phase change
I was kind of whatever on you (outside of simply pointing out the votevote and unvoteunvote), but this reads as trying to avoid being responsible for something happening, which is a really weird position to take, specifically because at phase end, you never implied having a reason to lack a vote for the board entirely. All you're saying here is that you didn't want to risk having Lissi get voted out somehow. Why didn't you consider placing a vote on literally anyone else, and more importantly, why is it that you were only concerned about having Lissi be safe from a lynch?

Back
Top Bottom