• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

Divergent (1) - Elieson
ExLight (1) - Snowy
mastermindlissi (1) - Quas
Elieson (1) - Pigrider
Guzmania (1) - Pikochu
Itsjustmudkipz (1) - Space
Midorikawa (1) - Guzmania

Regarding the arguably most crazy vote of em all, along with the weirdest vote pair of em all; If Lissi and Mudkipz kept their votes on each other, and Exlight kept their vote on Divergent, then the votals would've been more like

Divergent (2) - ExLight, Elieson
Itsjustmudkipz (2) - Space, Lissi
mastermindlissi (2) - Quas, Mudkipz
ExLight (1) - Snowy
Elieson (1) - Pigrider
Guzmania (1) - Pikochu
Not voting (3) - Mido, Divergent, Mao

channeling my inner jimmy neutron and trying to whip out a brainblast more perfectly coifed than jimmy's hair... I actually don't know if this thought process will go anywhere, but I'm putting it out because of speculation that I don't want people to just forget about, or worse, not even think about at all

According to that, mido was the kill.
likely the mafia kill, yes
it could've still be from stuff like vigilante or something else similar, but it's more likely that it was a kill that went through

Oh I just noticed this. Tell me you aren't still scumreading Snowy in this Day 2 phase, the confirmed ITP that's been ejected from the game as a winrar :lapras:
wut I'm just commenting that in hindsight I was probably on his list
of course I'm not scumreading him??

Divergent (2) - ExLight, Elieson
Itsjustmudkipz (2) - Space, Lissi
mastermindlissi (2) - Quas, Mudkipz
ExLight (1) - Snowy
Elieson (1) - Pigrider
Guzmania (1) - Pikochu
Not voting (3) - Mido, Divergent, Mao
oh that's much more interesting
I can see one of the people that hopped out being scum that was voting a scumbud and then unvoted to make the other wagons the leading ones

still a bit weird how they didn't hop into one of the OTHER leading wagons to make a gap and guarantee a mislynch though
it feels like it might've been an oversights done by people inexperienced or too afraid of getting heat from being on a mislynch wagon

of course I'm not scumreading him??

lolok

it could've still be from stuff like vigilante or something else similar, but it's more likely that it was a kill that went through

Being as Snowy was arguably the closest thing this game has to an SK, if Town Vig blasted Lissi last night, I think their shot would've been wasted, and if Town Vig blasted Mido last night, I'll yell I'll heavily question their judgment of blasting Mido instead of a truly inactive player during N1.

it feels like it might've been an oversights done by people inexperienced or too afraid of getting heat from being on a mislynch wagon

With such low activity, doing anything would put you in the spotlight. It's arguably safer to do as little as possible and try to blend in with the crowd. That's part of this brainblast that I'm working on

Did anyone just get anything weird in their PMs? I got something very weird in my PMs that I didn't expect that is game related.

Separately, why was Pikochu not the target of last Night's kill by the Mafia? Wouldn't it be for the best to get a Town clear out of the way earlier?

I have no clue. Honestly, I feel that I should have been a target but wasn't.

My best guess, is that scum assumed easy doc target, which implies that scum doesn’t have a strong kill. That’s what I’d assume anyway

Wait, doc? What the hell has the doc have to do with this right now?

Did anyone just get anything weird in their PMs? I got something very weird in my PMs that I didn't expect that is game related.
No.
Why you would be concerned on being on the list if Snowy already won anyways?
i don't think he's concerned, just musing to himself. i mean if i thought i was on snowy's list i would kinda take that into consideration to figure out why i was
13p games have a doc like 99% of the time
bodyguard or the like mayyyy have been on you also

bodyguard or the like mayyyy have been on you also

I'm probably gonna assume that the sweet potatoes didn't bother targeting me then since it's assumed that I would be protected.

i don't think he's concerned, just musing to himself. i mean if i thought i was on snowy's list i would kinda take that into consideration to figure out why i was

I'm just wondering why it's necessary to muse that in thread.

I got a message, but it was a complete joke of a message

Fish.

What did you get?

Guz beat me to it, but I literally said that I'm assuming you're alive because scum was afraid you were being doc'd, which is part of my theory of scum not having a Strongkill (and this, protection in this game being fairly light).

right off the bat the one that sticks out to me is Quas voting Lissi and Elieson voting Divergent who we both now know to be town
'Twas my RVS vote, which I never unvoted because I slept through the phase change.

this thought implies that scum were among the people not being voted for, because otherwise scum would be trying to set up a safety net to save a buddy from a tie. That’s… actually a good point. LurkScum would be ok with a tie if 0 ( or maybe just 1 from the pool of their team) was being voted for already.
That's a really good point. Either the entire Mafia team would have to be in the clear or they figured they wouldn't lose the die roll.

Back
Top Bottom