• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars: Attack of the Potatoes [ENDGAME - Mafia Win!]

Hi everyone back from school now
Pikochu has somehow been the most suspicious player even though he's been confirmed to be Town.

I agree with this mostly because of the pm thing mentioned a few pages back

I didn’t get anything

Did anyone else other than pikochu get something new in pm’s?
Did anyone just get anything weird in their PMs? I got something very weird in my PMs that I didn't expect that is game related.

Can you tell us anything more about this weird message?

10 people alive, 36 hours in, and 3 pages of posts :(
I would like to blame Jamie for not being a player. He's very good at getting the discussions going.

I mean you never really defended yourself. All you did was throw mudkipz under the bus, who granted has also been somewhat suspicious.
And she continues to not defend herself.

Vote: Marshmallowmao

Where is everyone's general views at? We could probably use some rainbow lists to generate discussions
well here's mine

piko and me
you and elie
pigrider
space and quas
mudkipz
mao

also vote: marshmallowmao why haven't i done that already.

@Space to answer your question i believe they both look really bad but there's something obviously fishy going on here. both with their interactions (especially when you add liss into the equation) and general behavior.
i dunno. just general not-great feelings. i'll elaborate more as soon as one of the two flip.

Because you asked for colors:

piko and elie
exlight
guz and space
quas and pigrider
mudkipz
mao

shamelessly copied Guz's chart and flipped a few things around

Probably something like this for me. Little's happened, so little's changed, and I already explained why in my big summary post. I think the only thing that's throwing me off is i don't feel like i got an answer/reaction out of Guz that should satisfy me, but I'm satisfied.

piko and me
you and elie
pigrider
space and quas
mudkipz
mao
Mine is a similar to yours

Ex
piko

quas
elie

guz
pigrider

space
mao
mudkipz

but I'm not actually sure if I can see mudkip and mao on the same team, I feel like one is trying to drag the other with them
so I feel like the scumteam would include one of them + Space + someone I'm wrongfully leaning town

but considering Space is voting for mudkipz with mao it would be weird if she was the same team as her?
while I have slightly worse vibes off mudkipz it wouldn't make much sense for her to be the mafia unless I have TWO significantly wrong reads which would be annoying

so I think I'm comfortable going for
Vote: Marshmallowmao

Back
Top Bottom