• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shush. No. Not okay.
Oh, I wouldn’t personally like that direction either. But the combination will likely cause a few laughters and meme around the internet.
That would be fine with me as long as it doesn't look too much like incineroar. I love incineroar but we don't need a clone of it, and I normally prefer less muscley designs anyway
I doubt it’ll be a bulky mon like Incineroar, as it’ll likely keep the speed aspect of his first stage.

You gonna burn your mouth on that and your mudfish won't save you. >=P
That's fair.

My brother, however, is completely insane and uses hot sauces that are dangerous levels of hot. I'm pretty sure one came with a warning when he got it in the mail. So he will eat your pepper dragon in my stead. I'm pretty sure his internal organs don't feel anymore.

There are a lot of dark type cat Pokémon so I could imagine Sprigatito evolving into one. But maybe it won't stand up since cat Pokémon usually stand on two legs (Purrloin, Alolan Meowth, that unused dark type cat from the Gen 2 beta) but then stand on four legs after it evolves. Although it doesn't look sassy to me its expression is almost a little derpy? Hopefully no Alolan Persian look-alike that is even worse than Incineroar imo.

For some reason I can't help but imagine Fuecoco's ghost type evolution looking like that one Yoshi enemy. The design will probably involve some bones/skulls. Question is if that would be too edgy for a starter since it needs to be marketable. Fire-starters tend to be marketed more after all.

Fighting type Quaxly makes sense too since it seems to be some kind of sailor, maybe even a pirate. Although a pirate that is dark or ghost would make more sense.

Here's our starter hint... I hate it.

EoBSBLQ.png

Looks like the starter types really are going to be Grass/Dark, Fire/Ghost, and Water/Fighting... and I can't bury the Uncle yet so ugh.
uh that seems good to me only because of past generations it could be true, Final Quaxly Water/Fight seems interesting to me, I could see it as a resemblance to Don Quixote and/or Spanish Conqueror!
Also this, I guess-

a43sv31.png

Maybe Grumpig.
I would like regional forms for Spoink and Grumpig, they are one of my favorites from Hoenn although a new pig would be nice too!

Well well well… Sprigatito and Litten sharing more than being cat starters? Now we’ll need an eventual Water/Dark cat starter to complete this trio!

Two Fire/Ghost in a row is a little strange, but it’s a super fun typing so that’s ok. I guess Fuecoco’s white mask thing will become more obviously skull-like? Which seems pretty cool. (If anyone forgot- I’ve been firmly team “that Fuecoco evo leak is fake” since the start, and I also think this further makes it more obvious).

Water/Fighting duck is the least surprising. Guess we finally have our Fighting type starter trio! Chesnaught, this duck, and then take your pick for the fire one. lol

Dang Fuecoco3 being weak to the other starters is a bit odd, but I guess Empoleon exists, why not.

I'm sure the skull-mask has a million directions it could take Fuecoco, but the cocollona one feels a bit more likely now, thank the stars. Hope it at least gets fairy moves.

I just remembered how angry I got when Purrloin started walking on two legs.

I asked myself what's wrong where I'm completely okay if Sprigatito turns bipedal and I cannot come up with an answer other than 'the crazy chick who presses the buttons that make brain go is just having a day'.

I at least hope if Sprigatito does go two legs he's at least sleek and cool compared to wrestler bod Incineroar.

Well well well… Sprigatito and Litten sharing more than being cat starters? Now we’ll need an eventual Water/Dark cat starter to complete this trio!

Two Fire/Ghost in a row is a little strange, but it’s a super fun typing so that’s ok. I guess Fuecoco’s white mask thing will become more obviously skull-like? Which seems pretty cool. (If anyone forgot- I’ve been firmly team “that Fuecoco evo leak is fake” since the start, and I also think this further makes it more obvious).

Water/Fighting duck is the least surprising. Guess we finally have our Fighting type starter trio! Chesnaught, this duck, and then take your pick for the fire one. lol
WAIT if you consider Hisuian Decidueye, we will have a trio of Fighting bird starters with Decidueye, Blaziken, and this duck. I love that.

Come on Gen 12 Water/dark cat starter!!! Lol

I don’t know if we’ll ever get a cat water starter. On the top of my head, all the water starters’ animal reference fit with the typing, which I don’t see a cat-like mon doing.

I don’t know if we’ll ever get a cat water starter. On the top of my head, all the water starters’ animal reference fit with the typing, which I don’t see a cat-like mon doing.
There’s actually some species of cats that are very aquatic. Like the fishing cat, which is surprisingly very cute.

But I guess this isn’t the place for future starter thoughts. Lol

I’m really looking forward to finally seeing these Gen 9 starters MOVE.

Grass/Dark screams puss in boots which is disappointing :(

I just want a pretty final stage starter like Primarina, is that too hard to ask? :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom