• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket Shippings

Some I forgot earlier:

PerfectionistShipping (Prof. Sebastian x Hun)
DittoShipping (Mondo x Duplica)

I support

Rocketshipping
Brocketshipping
DayDreamShipping
and the Shipping between Jessie and Harley, I think it's Queenshipping

Domino x Hun? (<3)

I saw this just now and was like "WANT". >:

Anyway, for the anime I like James x May despite me disliking him and games, Petrel or Proton x Lyra. The latter two are very....dysfunctional in my mind. :x

PayHisRansomShipping: HunxGaryOak. <--- Sexy. Very. Mmm...
You can blame Luna Tiger for part of why that exists, (but part of it also sits rather squarely on my shoulders). Will be making fan art/fiction out of it soon. Come on, you'd think the grandson of a world renowned professor would have been kidnapped at least once by now. Hun would do it. And he'd LIKE it. They both would. <3

Favorite Crack Pairing? I think so. <3

ooooh! I like this one! Do you know of any fanfictions of it:bounce:?

I saw this just now and was like "WANT". >:

Anyway, for the anime I like James x May despite me disliking him and games, Petrel or Proton x Lyra. The latter two are very....dysfunctional in my mind. :x

Oohh!! I love FireBirdShipping! (James/May) Possible interactions are beau-ti-ful.

And Hun/May would be epic.

Just epic

Oohh!! I love FireBirdShipping! (James/May) Possible interactions are beau-ti-ful.

And Hun/May would be epic.

Just epic

I don't remember too clearly, but I think the episode 'Sweet Baby James' might've had some? I haven't seen that in years. x__x And that one scene in the 8th movie!

.....I want to see Hun x May now, too. >__>;

I support:

OlympicShipping(Proton/Petrel)- One of my OTPs, these two just go so good together in my opinion, I just can't get enough of this couple. ...The executives better appear in the anime someday or I'm going to be totally PO'd...

SteelShipping(Attila/Hun)- Shame these two only show up in three episodes, this ship is sexy~ When I first saw the episodes when I was younger I thought Hun was a girl because of the voice actor and started shipping these two, then I found out about a year ago that Hun's defiantly a guy, (You don't wanna know...blame Google...it warped my poor mind) I'm like 'Hey even better~'

ClonegeuseShipping(Archer/Ariana)- Even though I think Ariana is Silver's mom (and maybe Mars's sister?) I love this couple so much. Again...the executives better appear in the anime someday or I'm going to be totally PO'd...

NeoShipping(Butch/Cassidy)- *shrugs shoulders* I don't really have a reason for supporting this one...I just do.

RocketShipping(Jessie/James)- Because the first couple you support will always stand strong ^.^ I've been shipping these two since I was real little (maybe 5 or 6) when I watched 'The Power of One'

CommandShipping(Giovanni/Domino)- I started supporting this after I saw the 'Mewtwo Returns' movie. The two of them seem to have some sort of close relationship in my eyes.

Rocketshipping forever! <3

It's a classic and practically my Pokemon OTP! So many hints and they just feel right together.

They complement each other well. They're not overly similar or complete opposites, but a nice balance. My thoughts on this shipping, longer version: http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11447221&postcount=5

Neoshipping was also one of the first pairings I liked when I was younger, aside from Rocketshipping. I'm happy they got more hints in the hoso/Chronicles specials.

Steelshipping I love their relaxed behaviour around one another. You wouldn't expect a guy like Bashou (or perhaps a girl like Hun? xD) to tease or accept being teased (so prideful!), but he does when it's Buson/Atilla.

It's kind of heartwarming, while everything else about them is so scary and cold!

Firebirdshipping is very cute, I've come to find, in a one-sided Haruka/May has something of a crush or interest in Kojiro/James sort of way. They're both just so adorable and innocent. It's cute!

SilverSpawnShipping and RocketShipping are my only ships involving Team Rocket. I think RedShipping is somewhat interesting....

Let's see here...

Ones I actively ship:
Airshipping (Gio x Lawrence III)
Diamondshipping (Gio x Delia) - Liked it enough to make a FC for it at any rate.
SilverSpawnShipping (Gio x Ariana) - Ariana and Silver look so much alike it's not even funny. I think Mars is their daughter too.
Skillshipping (Ash x Domino)
Domino x Brock
Domino x Mondo
Tyson (from the Red Gyarados special) x ??? - I think that guy is Gary's dad. There has to be a lady in the equation somewhere.

Ones I don't but still sorta like:
Commandshipping (Gio x Domino)
Execshipping (IMM x Domino)
Neoshipping (Botch Bob Buffy Butcher Butch x Cassidy)
Researchshipping (Gio x Prof. Sebastian)
Rocketshipping (James x Jessie) - I'm in the "James is Gay/Bi" camp, but this ship is still pretty cute.
Steelshipping (Buson/Attila x Bashou/Hun)
Toxicboltshipping (Surge x Koga) - Yoshi has recently sparked my interest in this one.
Cassidy x Jessie - I could see them experimenting sometime in the past. It provides a possible explanation as to why they hate each other now
Hun x Domino - I never thought of this before, but now that it's been mentioned....oh yes, I could see it working out~
Prof. Oak x Madame Boss - What? They could have had a fling or something way back when

...I really want Domino to show up again...

OK, let's begin with my Team Rocket-exclusive list!

All verses:
-SilverSpawnShipping or Giovanni/Ariana (I'm sure nobody saw this one coming)
-GrecianShipping or Archer/Ariana/Proton/Petrel (LOL when you consider the above)
--All variants with the four above (can't get any worse than this)

Game verse:
-Proton/that-female-Rocket-grunt-at-the-Goldenrod-Radio-Tower (seriously!)

Manga PokeSpe verse:
-RocketMasakudoShipping or Keane/Chermaine (...)
-SchrodingersBeastShipping or Orm/Sird (named the ship)
-TwoBeastShipping or Carr/Sird (yandere/yandere)

Anime verse:
-RocketShipping or James/Jessie (oh, I feel old solely from mentioning this one)
-NeoRocketShipping or Butch/Cassidy (also as old as time)
-Tatu-/YamuShipping or Jessie/Cassidy (I didn't know which one to use)

REDSHIPPING/CHARLIEBOYSHIPPING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

redshipping2.jpg

I support EVERY ship involving mah lil homie Satoshi. NO EXCEPTIONS!

And now for the tedious sourcing stuff:

I found the image on Endless Summer's Photobucket account and nowhere else. URL's here:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/other/redshipping2.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom