• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

(ever1 knows fezandipiti supremacy tho) (although ogerbaby is best of them all) precious precious kitty cat 1000000/10 would die for absolutely...
i love delcatty >< and catmon in general. just... kitt y...

speaking of catmon. purugly

What else is there to say about it? It purrs and it is pretty ugly. I hated fighting Mars' Purugly in vanilla Pearl. To me, Purugly's only saving grace is the subversion we got from it evolving from Glameow.
Floatzel

What else is there to say about it? It purrs and it is pretty ugly. I hated fighting Mars' Purugly in vanilla Pearl. To me, Purugly's only saving grace is the subversion we got from it evolving from Glameow.
Floatzel
oh come on it's adorable!

ah yeah, that... thing. what a complete disservice to buizel.

swablu

i love the disembodied hands. i really wish gengar kept them. i like the line even if i think it's a little overhyped, but ghost/poison is just such an objectively badass combo to me too.

azumarill

Used to like it a bit more. Nowadays, it is just there. Though, it is interesting how a water mouse turns into a water rabbit.

Silvally

i actually love it and type: null. i have a weakness for artificial pokemon in general, and it's kind of morbidly fascinating how it's meant to be a replica of literal god, but how its powers only really unlock until it forms a deep bond with its trainer... it's a little poetic, i guess, how people who just seek its power will not be able to use it while those who genuinely value it for itself are those who can unlock its full potential

gourgeist

Ah, my first Pokemon ever! The late, great Nintendo Power magazine did a preview of HeartGold and SoulSilver way back when, and there was a box with pictures and type matchup rundowns for each of the starters. And there was Totodile. It was cute, it was a reptile, it was my favorite color. I wanted to have one and name one and go on an adventure with it. My parents noticed my interest and I got HeartGold next Christmas. In a sense, I owe my fandom to Totodile. I still love it, and it will always be special to me.

Beeheeyem

The idea of an extraterrestrial Pokémon disguised in a brown trench coat is a novel idea for a Psychic-type from space. However, I never really cared much for it and only a little more for its pre evo.
Mr. Rime

No real opinions, to be honest. Though, I do find it funny that a few Pokémon like Gabite and Sableye tend to hunt them down.

Appletun

Back
Top Bottom