• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It’s so cute! Probs one of my fave ghost types

Clodsire

While Whimsicott will always be my favorite of the two, Lilligant isn't too far behind. I like it's design quite a lot, and it's shiny feels overlooked to me. Overall, no complaints.

Dusknoir

I love that Pokémon.
After having used one for the DLC part of Pokémon Scarlet, I grew attached to it... and in particular its rocky flower looks. Also, I can't give a negative answer to a special attack oriented rock type Pokémon...!

Baxcalibur...?

I found it fine initially, but the more time goes on I'm a bit underwhelmed by it. I had it on my initial team during my Scarlet playthrough, and it admittedly wasn't as impactful as I thought it would be as pseudo. Design is also kinda weak too, a bit too much like an overglorified Godzilla reference with not much new. It's not awful, but it's on the weaker side for pseudo legends for me

Hydreigon

Honestly I don't think much of it, I just never really liked or hated it all too much. It's just there?

Wooloo

Absolutely perfect round sheep friend. Love them, even though I've never played Sword/Shield so I've never actually used them in-game (did catch one in Go today though)

Inkay

Back
Top Bottom